ExpressPCT- US and international generic pharma

my recent order was in customs for 5 days. now its up to usps to not fuck shit up and make it take longer than it needs to

Hey Rick, my package arrived, and almost everything checked out fine. I was shorted a box of telmisartan though. Can I email you about it?
Sure you can! Make sure to check the Telmisartan though, previously we sold it as 10 tablets per strip but we now sell them as 15 and 20 tablets per strips so you may actually have the same number of tablets but a different number of strips.

If it still does not add up just send me an email and I can refund it or even send you another.

~Rick

I'm waiting 3 months since I've ordered and over a month in customs.

This is for USA? That is not good, you have not had a seizure letter? Sometimes when they don't send a letter for that long they are actually processing it as a return and it may show on tracking (It might go all around USA then to an international distribution center)

~Rick

This is for USA? That is not good, you have not had a seizure letter? Sometimes when they don't send a letter for that long they are actually processing it as a return and it may show on tracking (It might go all around USA then to an international distribution center)

~Rick
Yes USA. No letter nothing updated on tracking.

Yes USA. No letter nothing updated on tracking.
I had two packs siezed back in September I think.. or I assume they’re siezed.. it actually never updated past the cbsa inspection thing, and I never got a letter or anything, I suspect maybe they didn’t want the ivermectin in the country or somthing and they stopped my other package as well because of it.

I had two packs siezed back in September I think.. or I assume they’re siezed.. it actually never updated past the cbsa inspection thing, and I never got a letter or anything, I suspect maybe they didn’t want the ivermectin in the country or somthing and they stopped my other package as well because of it.
Interesting I have a pack that hasn’t gotten past customs either just says “delivered” once it reached customs last week. I wonder if they seized mine too considering it had ivermectin in it as well. It’s pathetic the lengths our governments will go to keep much needed medicines that should be easily accessible to everyone out of the hands of people who need it.

Have hope! I will pray for the package daily :)

~Rick
:( was out for delivery today and no authorized person available. usps website is being stupid with the redelivery scheduling too. somethging about address not matching package address (they require an exact match including having APT in front of apt#)

Interesting I have a pack that hasn’t gotten past customs either just says “delivered” once it reached customs last week. I wonder if they seized mine too considering it had ivermectin in it as well. It’s pathetic the lengths our governments will go to keep much needed medicines that should be easily accessible to everyone out of the hands of people who need it.
I’m in Canada for the record, and epct reshiped both packs, but didn’t ship the ivermectin near the same date, and the one pack arrived, the reship of ivermectin roughly shipped 10 days later.. never to be seen.

The "Delivered" is likely origin tracking put by India Post, it will just be an error on tracking and it actually means when it arrived into USA (All packages in the same cargo showed it). If you are US based you can just track on the USPS website now as 17track actually shows the origin post (India Post) and Destination Post (USPS).

~Rick

I’m in Canada for the record, and epct reshiped both packs, but didn’t ship the ivermectin near the same date, and the one pack arrived, the reship of ivermectin roughly shipped 10 days later.. never to be seen.
Despite being an uncontrolled medicine I think many governments are targeting the purchasing of Ivermectin and attempting to prevent the access to it for better or worse (They assume all purchases are due to self medicating for Covid).

got my pack. took a little bit under a month from sale to arrive. would have arrived a day earlier if it wasnt for signature being required (had to pick up at post office).

i received less telmisartan blister packs than i ordered. understandable since they list it as 10 per blister pack but it actually has 15. rick explained this to me a while back when i asked him about my metformin being short. just posting this so that you guys will know and not have to bother rick about it