ExpressPCT- US and international generic pharma

Hi @ExpressPCT

I received an email that my reshipment package is now in the hands of Health Canada. Is there any ways to get contacted? I’ve filled the form 2+ weeks ago and nothing.
Thanks

I did not know Health Canada email customers, we do not provide your email address to the carrier.

Are you sure this is not a scam?

A small announcement but our India partner warehouse will be launching their own website within 2 months, prices will be similar to prices in India and likely close to the price we sold them for during our closing sale (60% discount from retail pricing).

This means hCG will cost around 7 USD per vial for 10000iu.

All products we sold from India should be available.

~Rick

It went Germany to United Kingdom? That is new! In the past we actually had the option of shipping Singapore > UK > Worldwide with DHL, it was a post-Brexit offer.

~Rick
Yeah I thought it was strange too, I’ll send you a pm with the tracking link and you can check it out when you have time.

A small announcement but our India partner warehouse will be launching their own website within 2 months, prices will be similar to prices in India and likely close to the price we sold them for during our closing sale (60% discount from retail pricing).

~Rick
will you still be around to let us know when they go live?

Hello Rick,

I had a package seized back in september and have been working with a customer service rep at expressped's to get a reshipment sent. I have not heard back from the agent for 3 weeks now, Can you help me out with this?

Hello Rick,

I had a package seized back in september and have been working with a customer service rep at expressped's to get a reshipment sent. I have not heard back from the agent for 3 weeks now, Can you help me out with this?
Hi,

Normally I do not handle ExpressPEDs but if Danny is not responding you can email me and I will do my best for you!

~Rick

will you still be around to let us know when they go live?

I can send a newsletter to all registered accounts on the website when they do, I will post here too.

I will ask if they can make a coming soon page in case people want to register interest on their website.

~Rick

~Rick
Good news will you announce the new website here ?

I did not know Health Canada email customers, we do not provide your email address to the carrier.

Are you sure this is not a scam?
I have been waiting 3 months I emailed you and let you know that my package was being shipped back to you from NY customs you verified that and said you would reship . After emailing the different email I was given you said you weren't sure what is going on . I would like a refund or preferably my order reshipped

I have been waiting 3 months I emailed you and let you know that my package was being shipped back to you from NY customs you verified that and said you would reship . After emailing the different email I was given you said you weren't sure what is going on . I would like a refund or preferably my order reshipped
Sorry but I am not sure on who you are since I receive a lot of emails, a package being returned or being stuck in customs is generally the sort of email I deal with so there is no way to identify you.

My only recommendation is bumping your email! :)

~Rick

Announcement

We are in talks with our India based partner to continue from our website. If transferred to them, our support team will continue to offer support during the transition for a period of couple of months.

We can't ensure they will launch domestic warehouses but at the very least they will be able to offer heavily discounted India based products at launch.

Announcement

We are in talks with our India based partner to continue from our website. If transferred to them, our support team will continue to offer support during the transition for a period of couple of months.

We can't ensure they will launch domestic warehouses but at the very least they will be able to offer heavily discounted India based products at launch.
do you know if they will they require signature for packages as well?

do you know if they will they require signature for packages as well?
It will be the same carriers, unfortunately the only options are EMS or RMS. RMS does not require signature but RMS from India can be months of waiting with no tracking from India.

They will have DHL option available too from India but that has a higher seizure rate to USA.

Is it NYC ISC or Chicago ISC? Chicago ISC is very normal to have a package there for a month, for NYC ISC it is not so normal.
It's NYC ISC. 3 months total and a month and a half in customs. Tried emailing twice for the refund y'all said you would give me on the 20th with no reply.

My reship from an order that stopped dead while landing in Aus customs , landed within good time , and 2 further orders during the closing down sale have just cleared customs and are within the state. Great work express

Announcement

What about your European partner?

turkey