ExpressPCT- US and international generic pharma

My package finally updated showing it just left Singapore. At least we got some movement folks. Fingers crossed it makes its way to Canada without any hassle.

My package finally updated showing it just left Singapore. At least we got some movement folks. Fingers crossed it makes its way to Canada without any hassle.
Same, mines in Germany now I believe, left Singapore to Germany, then I think will make its way here.
Edit: left Germany departed from United Kingdom now.

Stuck at customs since september 14.... the reshipment is stuck too. They told me they would refund.

The tracking says: Held At Customs / Customer Unreachable

I have a legal prescription for the medication too....
And they didn’t even try to contact you? That’s strange, what country?

Canada...

Nope... I emailed them and they said "The package was referred to Health Canada" then I called Health Canada and they said that they dont have it
I’m in Canada too, I’ve had 2 orders that contained ivermectin siezed, otherwise everything has made it through.. hoping this order does as well.

Same, mines in Germany now I believe, left Singapore to Germany, then I think will make its way here.
Edit: left Germany departed from United Kingdom now.
It went Germany to United Kingdom? That is new! In the past we actually had the option of shipping Singapore > UK > Worldwide with DHL, it was a post-Brexit offer.

~Rick