ExpressPCT- US and international generic pharma

Just got my package delivered today (shipped 22/10) from the international warehouse, had to pay some customs fees but everything in the package came perfectly

Thank you guys for your service! sad to see you go

Mines been sitting in Germany it looks like since the 19th :(
Merry Christmas!

(Joke about the delays)

Sadly something we need to accept right now but I can tell you it will not say when it leaves Germany, it could actually be in Canada and just waiting for processing.

Odd that your package hit Germany before mine, but mine seems to have moved on to Canada before yours.

I suppose the question is, will either pass through customs?
They are just postal carriers, they can backlog packages and do newer packages first. They do not need to be the quickest.

We have found to Canada most packages pass customs as long as they do not contain Ivermectin, in most cases seized packages have it.

They are just postal carriers, they can backlog packages and do newer packages first. They do not need to be the quickest.

We have found to Canada most packages pass customs as long as they do not contain Ivermectin, in most cases seized packages have it.
I should be good then.

I should be good then.
Canada used to be a very good country for shipping so I do hope so!

Note: ExpressPCT will be coming back with almost all warehouses. We expect to be back first week of December.

We are discussing a very long sale.

Over the coming weeks you will notice ExpressPCT has new support staff.

Mines been sitting in Germany it looks like since the 19th :(
I did get an update on the 19th and I just finally got another update today on the 27th so you should be good. Just give it some more time.

I know everyone's been waiting a while already but at this point what else can we do.

Thanks to Rick and whoever else has been keeping us updated and answering our questions. Been a man of your word thus far.

By this you mean other people will be taking over ExpressPCT, and previous staff will only be involved as far as providing support during the transition period, is that right?
It is more a change of roles within ExpressPCT, no one new will enter ExpressPCT.

~Rick

Odd that your package hit Germany before mine, but mine seems to have moved on to Canada before yours.

I suppose the question is, will either pass through customs?
It appears that I was mistaken..

I misunderstood the tracking, my pack was processed in Germany only a couple days ago..

Update, checked the box, got the pack, everything is as advertised and in the right amounts.. literally got 2 pharmacy packs of thyroid meds among other stuff.. these two big boxes of thyroid meds look like cigarette cartons haha.

We can now confirm all warehouses will return, this includes US, UK, EU, India & HK (Where we finally hope to put more products).

~Rick