ExpressPCT- US and international generic pharma

Saw this written in a banner on the express pct website:

ExpressPCT will be back soon! We are currently on a small break. We expect to be back by first week of December with a 50% sale!

Looking forward to the sale!

Saw this written in a banner on the express pct website:

ExpressPCT will be back soon! We are currently on a small break. We expect to be back by first week of December with a 50% sale!

Looking forward to the sale!
Looking forward to it.
Pd: Is there still trouble with international orders reaching europe (spain) with customs??

Looking forward to it.
Pd: Is there still trouble with international orders reaching europe (spain) with customs??
its written since 2 weeks and i have not received any answer to my previous question.
Is this even serious anymore?

its written since 2 weeks and i have not received any answer to my previous question.
I can just say that both my last international orders got stuck at customs and EPCT told me that It would be better to make me a refound because it was quite tricky

Just wanted to say that my order from Oct 22nd came through on Dec 3rd. I noticed some other Canadians had issues with their orders if it had Ivermectin, but thankfully, mine didn't and it came with everything else I ordered as well.

Thankful for it coming through, but I just hope in the future that the shipping times aren't as brutal.

i just saw that you have 2 EU warehouses.
Ive never checked because ive always thought this ws only US / INTL.
Is there anywhere a list in this thread where i could see what you had in stock there / will have in stock?
The site is still empty, i know you are working on it but i have to order soon and would plan ahead if its worth waiting or not :D
thanks!
Hi,

One EU warehouse was just a copy of DeusPower's while the other one had Deus Medical products, India ED generics & Andractim.
Hey Express I was wondering is the PED store coming back on as well? Also are your orals micronized?
Hi,

We are considering bringing it back! I do believe Deus Medical oral products are but I would need to ask to confirm.
Looking forward to it.
Yes! We believe one day this will get better as EU country adjust to new VAT rules.
Rick man they got me in customs bro ....so will you still reship or refund?
We can do either depending on your country (Provided we previously did reship there). This depends on our policy for the warehouse you ordered from! :)

We do not always get notifications on this thread, you can always email us!

Code:
epct@pm.me

Do you have a confirmed date on when u plan to have and open this sale?
We believe the stock will arrive Monday, we have more stock coming too but will not wait for it.

We have an update -

ExpressPCT will be making a second store for customers that are very pro-privacy. We will be making a no javascript version of the website that will be hosted on TOR. This will have a separate server and accept XMR, BTC & LTC.

We have also separated our payment server from our website server, our payment server at checkout will be accessible through TOR/Onion URL. If using TOR an option will appear showing we have an Onion URL if you click to pay with Cryptocurrency.

ExpressPCT will also increase its discount for XMR transactions to 10% to encourage privacy. We will write a guide on how to buy XMR with no KYC using CashApp/Zelle/Bank transfer and this guide will be open to all suppliers to use.

We believe the stock will arrive Monday, we have more stock coming too but will not wait for it.

We have an update -

ExpressPCT will be making a second store for customers that are very pro-privacy. We will be making a no javascript version of the website that will be hosted on TOR. This will have a separate server and accept XMR, BTC & LTC.

We have also separated our payment server from our website server, our payment server at checkout will be accessible through TOR/Onion URL. If using TOR an option will appear showing we have an Onion URL if you click to pay with Cryptocurrency.

ExpressPCT will also increase its discount for XMR transactions to 10% to encourage privacy. We will write a guide on how to buy XMR with no KYC using CashApp/Zelle/Bank transfer and this guide will be open to all suppliers to use.
When will this be online? Will ETH be a payment option?

As of now I see your website is up and running.

When will this be online? Will ETH be a payment option?

As of now I see your website is up and running.
The full TOR/Onion ExpressPCT website may take 1-2 months. We currently only have an onion URL available with the Cryptocurrency checkout.

ETH is available! At checkout we actually have a built in conversion platform, this means that you can send ETH and it will convert and pay us XMR automatically.

We have added our products back to our website but some have noticed an ordered, we recommend not ordering yet as we have not announced the sale.

~Rick

We received a question if we will accept CashApp again as we did previously, we will likely not do this as we do not believe it is needed any longer.

It is very easy to purchase and send Bitcoin directly from CashApp and is just as quick as a normal transaction.

Code:
https://expresspct.com/buying-bitcoins/

We received a question if we will accept CashApp again as we did previously, we will likely not do this as we do not believe it is needed any longer.

It is very easy to purchase and send Bitcoin directly from CashApp and is just as quick as a normal transaction.

Code:
https://expresspct.com/buying-bitcoins/
I have been trying to contact you about the refund for part of my last order that was not included in shipment.
I have sent my Bitcoin wallet address several times with no response.

I have been trying to contact you about the refund for part of my last order that was not included in shipment.
I have sent my Bitcoin wallet address several times with no response.
Hi,

Please allow 3 days for each reply until we are fully up and running and right now only use epct@pm.me

~Rick

The full TOR/Onion ExpressPCT website may take 1-2 months. We currently only have an onion URL available with the Cryptocurrency checkout.

ETH is available! At checkout we actually have a built in conversion platform, this means that you can send ETH and it will convert and pay us XMR automatically.

We have added our products back to our website but some have noticed an ordered, we recommend not ordering yet as we have not announced the sale.

~Rick
interested about the 50% sale since you also have hgh in european warehouse if i see it correctly.
can you give information when this will start etc.?
have to collect some funds, hehe
thanks!

Rick will you ever offer ivermectin in domestic warehouses? EU and/or US?

I don't understand how they are figuring out the difference between labeled ivermectin and other labeled meds. I thought x-ray doesn't pick up on ink (as in the ink used to print ivermectin on the box) but who knows what technology they have now.

The only other possibility I can think of is that they are finding the other labeled meds too but are letting them through, but that doesn't make sense to me either.

Do you know how they find out?

Tagging @Villain as he might be interested to know the answer too.