ExpressPCT- US and international generic pharma

i wonder what all the people who were claiming exit scam have to say now
Some have already said this will be our new scam, we enter the market with a sale and do not ship.

It will take a month for packages to arrive and satisfy them!

Hi Meso,

We want to be completely transparent:

It appears hackers gained access to our domain provider account, likely through hacking the domain provider. They were able to point our domain to page that asked for funds to the sum of 5000 USD.

We have since fixed this by moving our domain to a new provider and changing the DNS back.

The group claimed to be a Pakistan based hacking group.

No customer data has been leaked as the server was safe, only the domain was compromised.

~Rick

@ExpressPCT was it GoDaddy?

They had a hack last week or so.

"According to GoDaddy, email addresses, customer numbers, sFTP and database usernames and passwords, together with an undisclosed number of SSL private keys, comprise the bulk of the list of exposed data points."

@ExpressPCT was it GoDaddy?

They had a hack last week or so.

"According to GoDaddy, email addresses, customer numbers, sFTP and database usernames and passwords, together with an undisclosed number of SSL private keys, comprise the bulk of the list of exposed data points."
Hi,

Honestly I do not believe we were hacked, a total of three accounts saw this hack. Conveniently all three accounts just so happened to be Reddit users.

Of those three users -

1. One of them works for a competitor (Is a moderator).
2. Another is a brand new Reddit account that just so happened to post they saw us hacked.
3. One of them had not posted in over a year on Reddit.

Our provider insists no hack has been made on their side.

We believe a competitor has taken a screenshot of our website and just used simple photoshop to put a fake hack on top of the picture.

This hack group did not share any evidence of a hack.

~Rick

Hi,

Honestly I do not believe we were hacked, a total of three accounts saw this hack. Conveniently all three accounts just so happened to be Reddit users.

Of those three users -

1. One of them works for a competitor (Is a moderator).
2. Another is a brand new Reddit account that just so happened to post they saw us hacked.
3. One of them had not posted in over a year on Reddit.

Our provider insists no hack has been made on their side.

We believe a competitor has taken a screenshot of our website and just used simple photoshop to put a fake hack on top of the picture.

This hack group did not share any evidence of a hack.

~Rick
“Pakistani hackers” when I hear that, I honestly just think of a bunch of stinky sweaty brown brothers in a dirty, & overcrowded call centre, jerking each other off and trying to speak with American accents.

“Pakistani hackers” when I hear that, I honestly just think of a bunch of stinky sweaty brown brothers in a dirty, & overcrowded call centre, jerking each other off and trying to speak with American accents.
We are 100% certain it is fake and a competitor.

The image shows the poster has adblock, their adblock shows it blocked 6 elements (such as popups). We installed adblock and visited our own website, it also blocks 6 elements.

Why would their adblock block those elements if the website were hacked?

The competitor that did this actually also exists on this board.

The image shows the poster has adblock, their adblock shows it blocked 6 elements (such as popups). We installed adblock and visited our own website, it also blocks 6 elements.

Why would their adblock block those elements if the website were hacked?

The competitor that did this actually also exists on this board.
What is the competitor? Did you guys conduct an independent comprehensive security check and log sweep, or was it your hosting provider that did that for you?

What is the competitor? Did you guys conduct an independent comprehensive security check and log sweep, or was it your hosting provider that did that for you?

We did the sweep ourselves and then asked our hosting provider who specializes in our industry to check.

Our server has not been accessed in over 100 days through SSH, our real-time firewall shows no access to our Wordpress/WooCommerce installation during the hours the post shows.

There are no read/write logs during that time.

A hacker would not need to hide these things when asking for a ransom, they would actually be best to show them as proof but they are not present.

While we do think we know the competitor we won't reveal their name as it could just be their employee/moderator who decided to try get money form us. It would be unfair to reveal their name in case of this but we have had past issues with them.

~Rick

While we do think we know the competitor we won't reveal their name as it could just be their employee/moderator who decided to try get money form us. It would be unfair to reveal their name in case of this but we have had past issues with them.

~Rick
sounds like 1 of the deus resellers

Might want to google DNS poisoning. They wouldn't need SSH access to fuck with your DNS or poison the caches of resolvers outside your control, and godaddy had some recent problems that could have made poisoning a lot more likely.

Regardless, that type of attack is mostly useful for gathering user/pass info for for cred stuffing, and generally only if the website is identical or at least appears legitimate. If it says "FUK U WE R L33T, U R PWN3D! HAHAHAHAHA L00z3rz!!!!1!11" there's not a lot of people who would want to try logging in with their legit creds. But then there's always at least a handful of eager victims...

i just saw that you have 2 EU warehouses.
Ive never checked because ive always thought this ws only US / INTL.
Is there anywhere a list in this thread where i could see what you had in stock there / will have in stock?
The site is still empty, i know you are working on it but i have to order soon and would plan ahead if its worth waiting or not :D
thanks!