ExpressPCT- US and international generic pharma

last week my pack was at origin post is preparing shipment. today its showing "flight # x to x assigned to plan" and "flight # x to x uplift". first time ever seeing this out of all my packs from expresspct

Still waiting on an international order (via India's warehouse) where the DHL details were created on the 22nd Oct with no further movement. Have requested a refund.

Still waiting on an international order (via India's warehouse) where the DHL details were created on the 22nd Oct with no further movement. Have requested a refund.
Same.. except I didn’t request a refund, if I get my pack, I get my pack.. if I don’t.. we’ll than Rick can enjoy my few hundred dollars I guess.. you win some, you lose some.

An international warehouse order from 9/30 arrived on 10/04 after getting stuck in ISC New York for half a month. An order from their European warehouse during their closing sale hasn't arrived yet. Weird shipping updates, showed it moving from Turkey to fully delivered in the US in the span of 6.5 hours, a few days after ordering. I asked about the order status and they just reshipped without prompting.

They mentioned that they'll provide support until existing orders are all either delivered or refunded.

last week my pack was at origin post is preparing shipment. today its showing "flight # x to x assigned to plan" and "flight # x to x uplift". first time ever seeing this out of all my packs from expresspct
Same info is showing up on my tracking too....first time this has ever happened.

My order arrived yesterday. Sad to see you guys go…but hope we will hear from you again. Thanks for being good at what you do/did.

Did anyone that ordered from the internacional warehouse got their tracking to update? mine shows that the package hasn't even being delivered to DHL yet since the 22th

Rick,
I posted recently in this thread and followed up with an email. You've had me on the ropes for a pretty damn large order since February due to your lack of communication regarding the deus medical products and lack of discreet shipping from the secondary express website.
I know I'm being fairly optimistic to get a refund amidst an exit scam but here's to trying.
We are not exit scamming, I do not provide support for ExpressPEDs. Please use the contact form on that website.

~Rick

Did anyone that ordered from the internacional warehouse got their tracking to update? mine shows that the package hasn't even being delivered to DHL yet since the 22th

Around half of DHL packages show this, this is due to Diwali. EMS packages are faster but DHL are slow right now to reach Singapore, they will update eventually.

If you read previous posts and our FAQ you will see we list that DHL never lists when they receive it, it is transshipment, it does not update until in Singapore which is a different country.

~Rick

It is a feature specific to the airline used for your package, not all airlines use it so it does not show on all tracking. Postal services work by reserving cargo space on commercial airlines!

~Rick

Same.. except I didn’t request a refund, if I get my pack, I get my pack.. if I don’t.. we’ll than Rick can enjoy my few hundred dollars I guess.. you win some, you lose some.

No one wants to exit scam, try not to think the worst. The package is shipped and it is just a case of public holidays, we have listed this would happen for months. Those that have been ordering from international suppliers for years will be aware this happens each year.

~Rick

No one wants to exit scam, try not to think the worst. The package is shipped and it is just a case of public holidays, we have listed this would happen for months. Those that have been ordering from international suppliers for years will be aware this happens each year.

~Rick
You’re good mate, it’s just left Singapore.

~Rick
On the other hand, I was told that yesterday I would finally receive tracking.. and yet here I am today with absolutely nothing..