ExpressPCT- US and international generic pharma

I placed a us domestic order monday. I received confirmation. Never got shipping confirmation as of yet. thinking of placing a last minute int. order but...

I'm talking with them via email to arrange an orser and they are answering them really slowly so they must be quite busy, anyways, tell when order shipped confirmation is sent

Hi Everyone,

Mostly all orders should be shipped by Monday/Tuesday, there is not any need to worry. If you would still like to cancel a processing order for a refund you can do so as long as you request the cancellation before it has been sent to the warehouse for dispatch :)

Hi Everyone,

Mostly all orders should be shipped by Monday/Tuesday, there is not any need to worry. If you would still like to cancel a processing order for a refund you can do so as long as you request the cancellation before it has been sent to the warehouse for dispatch :)
Not looking to cancel just looking to see you’re still around, I have confidence in you guys and you’ve never done me wrong before, but this is the internet. All the best.

Hi Everyone,

So that's it huh? If I order now am I SOL?

Hi Everyone,

As already mentioned many times we are no longer accepting orders. We had given a specific timeline for this as well as our sale code and that time line has passed. We will still be here for all existing orders, previously shipped orders, orders that have not yet been shipped, and orders that are pending payment. We will remain here for the next six weeks on both our support emails as well as our Meso thread.

Last edited:
Website is now empty in all warehouses. I was going to place a order as soon as I got home, didn't make it in time. I still have store credit.

Maybe this...?
Hi,

Please email us and we can still make you an order with your store credit!

Regarding that article, this is nothing related to our business. We simply used Deus Medical as a means to offer PED products to customers, as we publicly stated our Expresspeds products never shipped from our warehouses and instead shipped directly from Deus Medical. This has been a known fact since we first started our PED's website. The products we carried in our US, UK, and EU warehouses that were Deus medical brand have all been sold already.

As of this time there is no reason for us to believe Deus Medical brand or any of their resellers are compromised, in fact we had suggested a few of their resellers already as an alternative to our company given our closure. What appears in that article seems like a regular custom seizure, perhaps the individual may have been investigated for such a large amount but it is extremely unlikely the brand is compromised because of a package seizure in a country that is foreign to the supplier. I would consider the title of that posting to be what I believe is called "click-bait". Perhaps the member who posted the thread should consider some form of a marketing or media occupation! :D

We appreciate the speculation, but we do assure you all that we are leaving on our own terms simply because other opportunity has come and it is time for us to leave this business behind. The speculation of @Cashton was vaguely accurate. :)

Last edited:
I posted it because I didn't want you to get in trouble.
Hi,

We do greatly appreciate you bringing it to our attention! I had meant as a joke for the member who made the dramatic thread title of the original posting, not your re-posting here in our thread to bring the matter to our attention :)

Hi Everyone,

As already mentioned many times we are no longer accepting orders. We had given a specific timeline for this as well as our sale code and that time line has passed. We will still be here for all existing orders, previously shipped orders, orders that have not yet been shipped, and orders that are pending payment. We will remain here for the next six weeks on both our support emails as well as our Meso thread.

Had an order ship 4-5 days ago from the international warehouse, currently still says "This number can't be found at this moment. It's not available in the carrier's system yet. Please check back later." Is this normal? & will I get an email when the package is handed off to USPS so I can sign up for informed delivery/signature online?

Had an order ship 4-5 days ago from the international warehouse, currently still says "This number can't be found at this moment. It's not available in the carrier's system yet. Please check back later." Is this normal? & will I get an email when the package is handed off to USPS so I can sign up for informed delivery/signature online?
Hi Sir,

Yes this is entirely normal, if shipped with India Air post or EMS then it is usually about 1 week until populated in the tracking system, after that it will show as "origin post preparing shipment" until it arrives into the country destination customs.

The email notification I am not certain, this depends on which service you are using too track the parcel. When it does arrive into your country all tracking updates from USPS will be seen through the current tracking code you have been given. :)