ExpressPCT- US and international generic pharma

I’ve had non controlled substances get investigated at customs. They put a note that just said “personal medication” and shipped it to me. Never heard a thing about it.
Customs has opened packs before and sent them to me. Guess HCG and telmisartan wasn’t a top priority that day. But the signature thing really threw me off. That’s a first and I very much do not like it.

Customs has opened packs before and sent them to me. Guess HCG and telmisartan wasn’t a top priority that day. But the signature thing really threw me off. That’s a first and I very much do not like it.
Hi,

We do entirely understand your preference and with your previous deliveries not requiring any signature we imagine it is quite frustrating for you to have to deal with this. As you had mentioned already unfortunately this situation is out of our control in terms of the final delivery and signature request, but we do wish for you to have a positive experience with our company and would be happy to issue you some type of store credit or compensation towards a new purchase, just send us an email whenever you have the chance!

support@expresspct.com

For all other future customers who read this thread, please be advised all of our international packages (regardless of which warehouse they ship from) are sent with a signature requirement for proof of delivery. Some ways you can avoid this are the following:

1. Leaving a note for your postman on your door or in your mailbox requesting delivery without signature

2. Having your order sent to a PO box or private mailbox (they will sign for the parcel upon delivery by USPS)

3. Voiding the signature requirement online via USPS.com electronic signature

:)

I just had and order with hcg land but it went through NYC customs.
My last 2 orders went through New York also with no issues. An order prior to those went through Chicgo and were snagged by Customs. All 3 orders contained HCG with the Sterile Water/ BAC ampules. Needless to say, it's a nice relief to see on Informed Delivery that packs landed at New York in lieu of Chicago !!!

Is HCG ordered from the international warehouse to united states likely to be seized if it goes through chicago customs? Or is that more of a concern for ampoules.

Is HCG ordered from the international warehouse to united states likely to be seized if it goes through chicago customs? Or is that more of a concern for ampoules.
Hi,

HCG should be fine through customs, unfortunately though if the package does go through Chicago customs it will likely take a very long time to pass through and there is a greater chance of seizure regardless of the contents. Lately most parcels have been going through NYC customs so this should not be any issue :)

I order a pack from the Euro Pharm warehouse on Sep. 13 and it was marked return to sender on Sep. 28th. You still have not received the package, but am I expected to continue to wait until you receive the package for you to fulfill my order? This has been going for over a month now.

I order a pack from the Euro Pharm warehouse on Sep. 13 and it was marked return to sender on Sep. 28th. You still have not received the package, but am I expected to continue to wait until you receive the package for you to fulfill my order? This has been going for over a month now.
Hi,

I have sent response to your inquiry just a few moments ago. :)

Many of which are out of stock :-(
Hi,

@WeightLossBurn

Our focus is maintaining stock in the products we have listed currently. This has improved greatly the last two months however we still face some difficulty with keeping popular products in stock. Once this is fully resolved we will focus more on expanding the list of medications available in our domestic selection!

Hi,

@WeightLossBurn

Our focus is maintaining stock in the products we have listed currently. This has improved greatly the last two months however we still face some difficulty with keeping popular products in stock. Once this is fully resolved we will focus more on expanding the list of medications available in our domestic selection!
I respect your business model. But it will be difficult to remain competitive with other US domestic sources that are consistently bringing new products to the table.

Well the pack finally showed after 5 weeks. I came home to a signature required letter. Great to know i wasted a bunch of money and 5 weeks waiting for a bullshit pack.

Pack had much needed HCG AI and PCT drugs. Ive used express PCT before. It arrived much faster with no signature needed back in like April.

I am thoroughly unsatisfied with Express PCT and will not be returning as a customer.

Well the pack finally showed after 5 weeks. I came home to a signature required letter. Great to know i wasted a bunch of money and 5 weeks waiting for a bullshit pack.

Pack had much needed HCG AI and PCT drugs. Ive used express PCT before. It arrived much faster with no signature needed back in like April.

I am thoroughly unsatisfied with Express PCT and will not be returning as a customer.
Hi,

We are sorry to hear you are unsatisfied with your experience however there is not anything we have done wrong in this situation. Unfortunately shipping times are very slow right now from our international warehouse, but we do advise of this in various places (including the front page banner of our website). Regarding the signature, we also advise of this requirement and it has been mentioned also just recently in our thread.

I respect your business model. But it will be difficult to remain competitive with other US domestic sources that are consistently bringing new products to the table.
Hi,

We do appreciate the feedback and would ultimately like to broaden the selection of our domestic products in the near future, however right now it is not the focus of our business and it is only an option we offer to customers in need of medication urgently, otherwise we would always recommend to purchase from our other warehouses as the cost is cheaper and the product selection is quite larger.

Hi,

We are sorry to hear you are unsatisfied with your experience however there is not anything we have done wrong in this situation. Unfortunately shipping times are very slow right now from our international warehouse, but we do advise of this in various places (including the front page banner of our website). Regarding the signature, we also advise of this requirement and it has been mentioned also just recently in our thread.
I can accept slow shipping if the product is good (tbf it is)
I can accept flawed product if shipping and everything is reasonable.
I can also accept the signature requirement, if disclaimed upfront.

I cannot accept slow shipping and no product.

ExpressPCT has great products. I have purchased from you guys before. International warehouse, this year, and the shipping was much quicker and there was no signature required. 5/5 great work! Product was stellar, stealth great, shipping quicker than expected. However, this time around, the product gets stuck in customs forever, and then I get a "signature required" note from USPS.

This is hardly the first thing I've bought Int'l, this is the first thing i've ever had to sign for.

You need to disclaim this upfront before people send you their cash. If you did that I wouldn't even have taken the time to make this post. You mentioned that you have a front page banner concerning shipping. May I suggest a new one?

"Signature required for int'l packages to USA."

I can accept slow shipping if the product is good (tbf it is)
I can accept flawed product if shipping and everything is reasonable.
I can also accept the signature requirement, if disclaimed upfront.

I cannot accept slow shipping and no product.

ExpressPCT has great products. I have purchased from you guys before. International warehouse, this year, and the shipping was much quicker and there was no signature required. 5/5 great work! Product was stellar, stealth great, shipping quicker than expected. However, this time around, the product gets stuck in customs forever, and then I get a "signature required" note from USPS.

This is hardly the first thing I've bought Int'l, this is the first thing i've ever had to sign for.

You need to disclaim this upfront before people send you their cash. If you did that I wouldn't even have taken the time to make this post. You mentioned that you have a front page banner concerning shipping. May I suggest a new one?

"Signature required for int'l packages to USA."
Just went through this last week. Sign up for informed delivery and do electronic signature online. They’ll redeliver the pack if you reschedule.

Just went through this last week. Sign up for informed delivery and do electronic signature online. They’ll redeliver the pack if you reschedule.
You had no criminal issues with importing pharma drugs to USA?

Nothing controlled in the pack, but its fairly obvious I'm an steroid user just by looking at whats in the pack. Where I live they prosecute drug users very aggressively, like even with simple marijuana possession they treat it like they just took down El Chapo.