ExpressPCT- US and international generic pharma

I ordered on the second week of August and it still has not arrived so I would not be expecting no month wait

It is a bit surprising but delivery times are really random due to customs. For example, packages shipped third week of September are already being processed by customs leading to 2-3 weeks delivery time.

The big issue is customs, they backlog a large amount of cargo and provide no ETA as to when they will clear the backlog and end up processing newer packages quicker than older packages.

We are testing other solutions, our Hong Kong warehouse appears to go through San Francisco a lot and actually leads to a 9 day delivery time. San Francisco normally process the same day, the same can be said for our UK to US warehouse.

~Rick

It is a bit surprising but delivery times are really random due to customs. For example, packages shipped third week of September are already being processed by customs leading to 2-3 weeks delivery time.

The big issue is customs, they backlog a large amount of cargo and provide no ETA as to when they will clear the backlog and end up processing newer packages quicker than older packages.

We are testing other solutions, our Hong Kong warehouse appears to go through San Francisco a lot and actually leads to a 9 day delivery time. San Francisco normally process the same day, the same can be said for our UK to US warehouse.

~Rick
Yes I understand once it's out is out of your hands. You guys shipped it right away. Thank you for your service.

Just got my second love letter today. Nice way to blow a chunk of money.
Hi,

Is this for the US? It seems very unlikely for the US, we almost never have US seizures ever since we stopped shipping Deus Medical injectable products.

~Rick

what did you order?
Lol and behold I just realized it was all Deus products.
Hi,

Is this for the US? It seems very unlikely for the US, we almost never have US seizures ever since we stopped shipping Deus Medical injectable products.

~Rick
So seeing as it was all Deus products, when did you stop shipping them? Because I wasn't informed of that.
Secondly if I ordered Deus, what was shipped on the most recent love letter? I'd be interested to see.
In addition to that, what's our course of action from here?

Lol and behold I just realized it was all Deus products.

So seeing as it was all Deus products, when did you stop shipping them? Because I wasn't informed of that.
Secondly if I ordered Deus, what was shipped on the most recent love letter? I'd be interested to see.
In addition to that, what's our course of action from here?

We only stopped accepting orders for Deus Medical injectables 1-2 months ago.

We have a one free reship policy, the policy matches Deus Medical's policy.

All policies are listed on our website but some are subject to change with Christmas approaching, changes will always be posted on this thread as well as updated on our website and new policies only affect orders made after the policy change.

~Rick

Is the site down? When trying to place orders it’s saying ‘maintenance mode’? I’ve never seen this before.

We only stopped accepting orders for Deus Medical injectables 1-2 months ago.

We have a one free reship policy, the policy matches Deus Medical's policy.

All policies are listed on our website but some are subject to change with Christmas approaching, changes will always be posted on this thread as well as updated on our website and new policies only affect orders made after the policy change.

~Rick
Nice way to blow a chunk of money on a product y'all aren't even shipping now.

Nice way to blow a chunk of money on a product y'all aren't even shipping now.

I understand it is annoying but it will be similar circumstances for everyone who has had a Deus Medical seizure over the last 6 months.

If you email me perhaps I can help, I would not want you to have a bad experience -
Code:
rick@expresspct.com

~Rick

Most recent order to Midwest U.S was just under 30 days from International warehouse. Hey Rick @ExpressPCT , I do not know if you had mentioned this, but with the ability to detect the Deus Medical ampules at the Chicago point of entry, have there been any issues with the HCG products that contain ampules???? Thanks

Most recent order to Midwest U.S was just under 30 days from International warehouse. Hey Rick @ExpressPCT , I do not know if you had mentioned this, but with the ability to detect the Deus Medical ampules at the Chicago point of entry, have there been any issues with the HCG products that contain ampules???? Thanks
I just had and order with hcg land but it went through NYC customs.

17 days click to door for US domestic. Package sat for 11 of those days in “shipping label created”. Emails weren’t addressed until I posted in this thread. That’s also when the pack started to move. Was it sitting in a blue box for 11 days or someone forgot to ship it? I suspect the latter but latter but who knows.

Overall the product is really good at a good price. Will order again.

Sponsors

Latest posts