ExpressPCT- US and international generic pharma

Are you thinking about adding any other steroid brand on ExpressPeds in the future?

Yes sir! We have Hilma Biocare here, just a few things. They will be listed for EU customers soon.

If you have suggestions we will look into them, previously we stocked Pharmacom but it did not sell well.

~Rick

Ordered US domestic 11 days ago, today is day 10 where pack just shows “shipping label created, Usps awaiting item”.

Expeess PCT not responding to my emails either.

Giving them a few more days to make things right before I put them on blast.

Ordered US domestic 11 days ago, today is day 10 where pack just shows “shipping label created, Usps awaiting item”.

Expeess PCT not responding to my emails either.

Giving them a few more days to make things right before I put them on blast.
You sure they haven't responded yet? Slick Rick says the average response time is 3 hours. So you payed a premium on items for the speed and safety of US domestic and here we are...

You sure they haven't responded yet? Slick Rick says the average response time is 3 hours. So you payed a premium on items for the speed and safety of US domestic and here we are...
Got a response yesterday saying they will check with the domestic shipper and that was it.

I’ve done that bud. Same email you are quoting. I’m still waiting on a response.
Hi,

I have just checked and our inbox does not show any emails related to your inquiry, if you would like you can PM us your email address here on Meso and we can contact you directly!

I’ve done that bud. Same email you are quoting. I’m still waiting on a response.
I just want to confirm what my colleague said, there are no pending emails. Make sure to check your spam folder or try emailing us again.

There are multiple reasons for a lack of response.

1. Our emails could be going to your spam.
2. Your emails could be going to our spam.

Both are very innocent reasons.

The best choice would just be to use an alternative form of contacting. We have Protonmail, tutanota and a contact form.

For example mine is also listed -
Rich (BB code):
rick@expresspct.com

~Rick

Last edited:

We listed the reason why some US domestic are delayed. A particular post office is delayed, order placed after the customer are arriving promptly.

No one wants to scam over an order, we are as frustrated as the customer. We rely on USPS more than anyone and delayed packages help no one.

~Rick

I just want to confirm what my colleague said, there are no pending emails. Make sure to check your spam folder or try emailing us again.

There are multiple reasons for a lack of response.

1. Our emails could be going to your spam.
2. Your emails could be going to our spam.

Both are very innocent reasons.

The best choice would just be to use an alternative form of contacting. We have Protonmail, tutanota and a contact form.

For example mine is also listed -
Rich (BB code):
rick@expresspct.com

~Rick
You’re getting my emails and I’m getting yours. You responded to one already saying you’d check with your domestic partner. That was 2 days ago and you never got back. I just sent yet another email.

you going to make it right or do you just plan to rip me off?

You’re getting my emails and I’m getting yours. You responded to one already saying you’d check with your domestic partner. That was 2 days ago and you never got back. I just sent yet another email.

you going to make it right or do you just plan to rip me off

Edited below - revealed sensitive timestamp.

Can you please tell me your email address so that we can check?

Please email me here -

Rich (BB code):
rick@expresspct.com

~Rick

Last edited:
I few days shy on a month out on an order with you guys. Shipping is still showing the package in india. It had HCG in it and im wondering if it didnt make it.

What has been your typical T/A?

I few days shy on a month out on an order with you guys. Shipping is still showing the package in india. It had HCG in it and im wondering if it didnt make it.

What has been your typical T/A?
Hi,

Tracking from India does not say when it leaves India, it only updates when USPS have the package and it is processed through US customs.

Packages are already in USA but US customs are slow to process inbound cargo, this is for NYC ISC and Chicago ISC.

Average T/A to USA from India is 1 month due to customs but as Christmas approaches we expect longer delays up until the end of January - End of February when their backlog is normally worked through.

~Rick

Thanks rick.

I expected one month. Ive ordered from you guys before with not as much delay albeit a smaller pack.

Does west coast USA go through Chicago? Also, should my tracking update once customs releases the pack?

Thanks rick.

I expected one month. Ive ordered from you guys before with not as much delay albeit a smaller pack.

Does west coast USA go through Chicago? Also, should my tracking update once customs releases the pack?

Where you live does not affect the port of entry it goes through, it is just where the planes are routed. The plane could have cargo labelled for SF and NYC and all will go through NYC ISC.

Chicago we expect again over Christmas, it always appears.

Tracking will update once customs process it, it will say something similar to "NYC ISC, Processed Through Facility".

~Rick

Sponsors

Latest posts