ExpressPCT- US and international generic pharma

So other batches tested correctly?

They were not tested as we did not suspect them, that is why we offered a compassionate recall on other batches.

It is still available providing you have the product batch code and order number, you just need to email me for the refund on it.

Rich (BB code):
rick@expresspct.com

~Rick

I just received my order of HCG (Ovidac 50,000iu x 2). It only took 30 days for delivery to the US (went through NY customs btw) so, no complaints there. My question is, I'm seeing that it was manufactured 9 months ago and I only have 10 months before it all expires. Is it common to send product that is half way into it's shelf life and will it still be effective after expiration? I know HCG is a delicate substance so I'm assuming it's not effective. I ordered 20 months worth which means half of what i ordered will be expired by the time I need it.... unless I'm mistaken. Was kinda hoping I could save an arm and a leg by ordering this internationally but it doesn't look like that'll be the case. Screenshot_20211001-224809_Gallery.jpg

I just received my order of HCG (Ovidac 50,000iu x 2). It only took 30 days for delivery to the US (went through NY customs btw) so, no complaints there. My question is, I'm seeing that it was manufactured 9 months ago and I only have 10 months before it all expires. Is it common to send product that is half way into it's shelf life and will it still be effective after expiration? I know HCG is a delicate substance so I'm assuming it's not effective. I ordered 20 months worth which means half of what i ordered will be expired by the time I need it.... unless I'm mistaken. Was kinda hoping I could save an arm and a leg by ordering this internationally but it doesn't look like that'll be the case. View attachment 154450
In powder form it will basically never expire. Expiration dates for most drugs are more theater than science.

I just received my order of HCG (Ovidac 50,000iu x 2). It only took 30 days for delivery to the US (went through NY customs btw) so, no complaints there. My question is, I'm seeing that it was manufactured 9 months ago and I only have 10 months before it all expires. Is it common to send product that is half way into it's shelf life and will it still be effective after expiration? I know HCG is a delicate substance so I'm assuming it's not effective. I ordered 20 months worth which means half of what i ordered will be expired by the time I need it.... unless I'm mistaken. Was kinda hoping I could save an arm and a leg by ordering this internationally but it doesn't look like that'll be the case. View attachment 154450

Hi,

I will take this as feedback, if customers order larger amounts such as what you did we will try to take the expiration date more into account when picking the batch we send.

As mentioned by a very helpful user, the expiration dates usually do not mean much but they are great for peace of mind.

Thank you for posting your TA time too! It is really helpful.

~Rick

Hi,

I will take this as feedback, if customers order larger amounts such as what you did we will try to take the expiration date more into account when picking the batch we send.

As mentioned by a very helpful user, the expiration dates usually do not mean much but they are great for peace of mind.

Thank you for posting your TA time too! It is really helpful.

~Rick
Rick when ordering from the international warehouse do packages still require signatures? Last time I placed an international order it made it here in less then a month, but I had to sign for it.

Hi Rick just wondering when is the UK warehouse getting a restock? Specifically Raloxifene Or Nolvadex? Would you recommend ordering from EU to UK for these?

Rick when ordering from the international warehouse do packages still require signatures? Last time I placed an international order it made it here in less then a month, but I had to sign for it.
Hello!

Unfortunately yes, international parcels still require signature upon delivery. in many cases the delivery will occur without the need of signature but ultimately it is up too the postman and we would always advise to be prepared to sign for the parcel if they ask for it. :)

Hello!

Unfortunately yes, international parcels still require signature upon delivery. in many cases the delivery will occur without the need of signature but ultimately it is up too the postman and we would always advise to be prepared to sign for the parcel if they ask for it. :)
Thank you. Is there any way to opt out of the signature process, or any plans in the future to not have people sign?

They say signature required or somthing, but with covid they aren’t doing the mail like that, just drop and delivery to your mailbox or door.

Thank you. Is there any way to opt out of the signature process, or any plans in the future to not have people sign?

You can request "DHL", it is the equivalent of regular mail service. Only our US and Singapore based customers need to sign but if you request DHL our US customers will not need to but it will take longer (expect 8 weeks with Christmas).

~Rick

Hi Rick just wondering when is the UK warehouse getting a restock? Specifically Raloxifene Or Nolvadex? Would you recommend ordering from EU to UK for these?

Hi,

We likely have both available, just email us. We do not list it as the amount left will be small and it is not worth annoying customers on the waiting list only for them to see it out of stock again.

The EU warehouse is very quick now and averages 5-7 days to UK.

~Rick

They say signature required or somthing, but with covid they aren’t doing the mail like that, just drop and delivery to your mailbox or door.
I wish my post office was like that. They left a slip on my door for me to come into the post office to sign for a package.

It’s probably me just being paranoid, but I did not like walking in there to sign lol.

You can request "DHL", it is the equivalent of regular mail service. Only our US and Singapore based customers need to sign but if you request DHL our US customers will not need to but it will take longer (expect 8 weeks with Christmas).

~Rick
Maybe I will request DHL then. Signing has always made me a little nervous, and seeing the bumstead case recently didn’t help.

Maybe I will request DHL then. Signing has always made me a little nervous, and seeing the bumstead case recently didn’t help.
If you decide to use DHL make sure the order is not very large, it has an increased seizure rate compared to EMS (only by a few %).

~Rick