ExpressPCT- US and international generic pharma

So your saying all the other enclomiphene that's being sold is suspect, and it's clomid Inststead.. I find this hard to believe... after a little research, I was able to find it easily.
Hi,

I did not say that, I said Maneesh Pharmaceuticals Enclomiphene is Clomiphene, I never mentioned it for any other brand. En-Clofert 50 is Clomiphene.

~Rick

Not sticking up for a source and I appreciate your review but that being said things do happen. I would think if you waited 3 weeks do to an "oversight" @ExpressPCT would compensate you somehow. Hopefully things go well. I will say I have used them for over 2 years and things have always went well. Maybe check again in the future if need be. Hope stuff comes together. Gl

I've used them domestically once, but based on that one time, I too can recommend them.

I was "stuck in customs" for 4 months... supposably... however. They did reship and after a few weeks my shit arrived. Communication can be like fuckin a porcupine though!

Yes, after having experiences with other sources, ExpressPCT communication is definitely not their strong suit.

Yes, after having experiences with other sources, ExpressPCT communication is definitely not their strong suit.

Our average response time is 3 hours, some queries require more of an investigation but 3 hours is our aim. We try to improve on this but it is just not possible as we do other things in-between replying including packing, growth meetings, stock check.

We may even be one of the only suppliers on here to offer 24/7 support with people across multiple continents replying.

If you are interested, below is our response time metrics. Almost 10% of people get a response in less than 15 minutes!

Time % Δ
< 15 min
9%
15-30 min
8%
30-60 min
13%
1-2 hours
15%
2-3 hours
13%
3-6 hours
18%
6-12 hours
16%
12-24 hours
5%

For some 3 hours might not be good for them but it is not easy to hire someone to handle customer support and trust them with customer information.

~Rick

Do you ship from EU to EU?
Hi,

The EU warehouse does, the EU warehouse now actually has more products that we will list soon. It contains a larger range of Hilma Biocare products now and has some India ED medicines including Cenforce & Vidalista.

EU to EU averages 3 days and ships from West EU.

~Rick

Hi,

The EU warehouse does, the EU warehouse now actually has more products that we will list soon. It contains a larger range of Hilma Biocare products now and has some India ED medicines including Cenforce & Vidalista.

EU to EU averages 3 days and ships from West EU.

~Rick

I can't find HCG on EU Warehouse on your website. Does it need to be updated or I can order through mail?

I can't find HCG on EU Warehouse on your website. Does it need to be updated or I can order through mail?
We should have it available today, it will be Livzon. You can order through email if you will pay with Bitcoin, any other method requires using our website.

You can email here -
Rich (BB code):
rick@expresspct.com

~Rick

Our average response time is 3 hours, some queries require more of an investigation but 3 hours is our aim. We try to improve on this but it is just not possible as we do other things in-between replying including packing, growth meetings, stock check.

We may even be one of the only suppliers on here to offer 24/7 support with people across multiple continents replying.

If you are interested, below is our response time metrics. Almost 10% of people get a response in less than 15 minutes!

Time % Δ
< 15 min
9%
15-30 min
8%
30-60 min
13%
1-2 hours
15%
2-3 hours
13%
3-6 hours
18%
6-12 hours
16%
12-24 hours
5%

For some 3 hours might not be good for them but it is not easy to hire someone to handle customer support and trust them with customer information.

~Rick

The products are good, domestic shipping is pretty quick, but I am going to call complete bullshit on the 3 hour average response time. My experience has ranged from a few days to not responding at all. Just curious if anyone here has emailed ExpressPCT and your response time was close to the 3 hour average that is being mentioned.

The products are good, domestic shipping is pretty quick, but I am going to call complete bullshit on the 3 hour average response time. My experience has ranged from a few days to not responding at all. Just curious if anyone here has emailed ExpressPCT and your response time was close to the 3 hour average that is being mentioned.

The majority of our good reviews are for our customer support time. One case will not bring down an average as we have processed 700 tickets in the last month.

Your case is very likely isolated and may even have a reason for it including requiring a response for a specific support staff member, a spam folder issue and some other reasons.

This is a forum where typically people only post when having a bad experience. A bad experience is really a drop in the ocean that looks like a tsunami.

I would even say that people that have a bad experience have a 90% chance of posting publicly, those with good experiences are more around 1% likely to post.

~Rick

Hi,

I did not say that, I said Maneesh Pharmaceuticals Enclomiphene is Clomiphene, I never mentioned it for any other brand. En-Clofert 50 is Clomiphene.

~Rick
Ok. So I just paid 186 dollars from a reputable source for "en-clofert 50" 90pills... and your claiming this is clomid instead?

Idk man, I’ve had responses in anywhere from a few minutes to over night.

Hi,

~Rick
I'm going to be pissed if it's clomid. I'm stocked up on that. Fuck!

On second note.. its dope that you have hmg. I'm going to be on that asap when I get some cheese.

Thanks

Ok. So I just paid 186 dollars from a reputable source for "en-clofert 50" 90pills... and your claiming this is clomid instead?

It is 100% Clomiphene, we have testing to prove it from the local hero Janoshik.

We returned all of our En-Clofert stock to the wholesaler we purchased from for a refund, they did not dispute it much.

Contact the seller you purchased from and ask for proof it is Enclomiphene, I am almost certain they will not be able to provide it. They likely are not misleading you though! They probably do not know it is Clomiphene.

~Rick

The majority of our good reviews are for our customer support time. One case will not bring down an average as we have processed 700 tickets in the last month.

Your case is very likely isolated and may even have a reason for it including requiring a response for a specific support staff member, a spam folder issue and some other reasons.

This is a forum where typically people only post when having a bad experience. A bad experience is really a drop in the ocean that looks like a tsunami.

I would even say that people that have a bad experience have a 90% chance of posting publicly, those with good experiences are more around 1% likely to post.

~Rick
Perhaps. Publicly I am saying overall the experience was very positive, but that was based on price point and turn around time. Communication was lackluster from my experience. Maybe other people have more positive communication experiences.

Perhaps. Publicly I am saying overall the experience was very positive, but that was based on price point and turn around time. Communication was lackluster from my experience. Maybe other people have more positive communication experiences.

I have sent you a PM as I would like to see what went wrong and how we can improve, if you have the time please let me know and I promise next time will be better!

~Rick

It is 100% Clomiphene, we have testing to prove it from the local hero Janoshik.

We returned all of our En-Clofert stock to the wholesaler we purchased from for a refund, they did not dispute it much.

Contact the seller you purchased from and ask for proof it is Enclomiphene, I am almost certain they will not be able to provide it. They likely are not misleading you though! They probably do not know it is Clomiphene.

~Rick
Mother fucker! I'm beat on 186. Smh. It could be alot more... well I'll be stocked on clomid then.. fuck it. . I know of another, but it is not pharma, it's more of a "research" compound deal.. I'm not certain if it is legit. Thanks

I have sent you a PM as I would like to see what went wrong and how we can improve, if you have the time please let me know and I promise next time will be better!

~Rick

Thanks Rick.

And I hope I am not giving the wrong understanding of the operation. Your US Domestic has some great products at a great price. The TA time was really good. I will gladly use ExpressPCT again in the future. My communication wasn't that important, so I didn't find it critical. However, the average 3 hour turn around in communication wasn't my experience. If some people here ordered recently and needed to communicate, I would like them to speak about their experiences. So far @Cashton has and he is saying his communication experience with you was a positive one. So there's an example of someone satisfied with the communication. Once again, I will gladly do business with expresspct again. Every business and person always has room for improvement. Take it as constructive criticism, not as an insult.

More importantly when are you going to add more products to US domestic? Looking at this thread, the more serious complaints are customs related. Let's stock up the US warehouse and take customs out of the equation.

Thanks Rick.

And I hope I am not giving the wrong understanding of the operation. Your US Domestic has some great products at a great price. The TA time was really good. I will gladly use ExpressPCT again in the future. My communication wasn't that important, so I didn't find it critical. However, the average 3 hour turn around in communication wasn't my experience. If some people here ordered recently and needed to communicate, I would like them to speak about their experiences. So far @Cashton has and he is saying his communication experience with you was a positive one. So there's an example of someone satisfied with the communication. Once again, I will gladly do business with expresspct again. Every business and person always has room for improvement. Take it as constructive criticism, not as an insult.

More importantly when are you going to add more products to US domestic? Looking at this thread, the more serious complaints are customs related. Let's stock up the US warehouse and take customs out of the equation.

When stocking our US warehouse we have to take into account our own risk, our own safety is more important than sales so our US warehouse will never match the India warehouse.

We do have a few products coming though! Telmaheal 80 is expected next week!

I was "stuck in customs" for 4 months... supposably... however. They did reship and after a few weeks my shit arrived. Communication can be like fuckin a porcupine though!

Well I'm glad u were able to eventually to get ur stuff, I think future wise I will just make sure I order much ahead time wise in case of any issues.... But I will say I do like expresspct there prices are good it's just there ta they need to work on I'm sure soon they will figure something out where ur able to pay a bit more for better and faster shipping I won't mention the types but I'm sure it's something there probably looking into already....

But I'm glad u got ur stuff man