ExpressPCT- US and international generic pharma

Yea, same shit going on here. They said they would reship my package Monday and they still haven't going on Thursday, I ordered 2 weeks ago btw
Was it domestic?

I have a pack that has just has a label created going on a week now.

To speak to the communication topic that had been brought up, my experience has been overall positive on that front. While I didn't keep record of exactly how much time it took for them to respond, it has always been same day. They also gave me credit for an item from US warehouse that was excluded from my pack without any hassle, back when they were short staffed a few months ago.

Also, for what it's worth, I seem to receive products from the European Pharmaceuticals warehouse quicker than US domestic. Thought that might be helpful for the folks in a crunch.

Hi,

The EU warehouse does, the EU warehouse now actually has more products that we will list soon. It contains a larger range of Hilma Biocare products now and has some India ED medicines including Cenforce & Vidalista.

EU to EU averages 3 days and ships from West EU.

~Rick
When the EU warehouse will be updated? I see only some Deus stuff …

Thanks for the response.

I knew I had a bad feeling about this source. I should have went with my gut. Hopefully my outcome is the same as yours.

There is an issue with a local post office, some later packages are taking longer to update than the newer ones. It is sad and unfortunate but carrier issues happen, especially this time of year and you will probably see it with no only suppliers like us but legitimate companies. For example, anyone that ships legitimate items through the same post office as us is experiencing the same delays.

We adapt and we move on. We have so many good reviews, hundreds of good reviews and just a few bad reviews.

You should not judge your experience by only posts on this forum, as a supplier I can tell you the majority only post when they have something negative to say and few post when it is positive, mostly out of fear. I feel confident saying 90% post when they have a negative experience, 1% post when having a good experience.

Regarding the customer that was refunded, as far as I am aware their package has shipped and Andy made the choice to refund but the package will update one day. I think that goes to show the issue is not us, it is USPS.

~Rick

There is an issue with a local post office, some later packages are taking longer to update than the newer ones. It is sad and unfortunate but carrier issues happen, especially this time of year and you will probably see it with no only suppliers like us but legitimate companies. For example, anyone that ships legitimate items through the same post office as us is experiencing the same delays.

We adapt and we move on. We have so many good reviews, hundreds of good reviews and just a few bad reviews.

You should not judge your experience by only posts on this forum, as a supplier I can tell you the majority only post when they have something negative to say and few post when it is positive, mostly out of fear. I feel confident saying 90% post when they have a negative experience, 1% post when having a good experience.

Regarding the customer that was refunded, as far as I am aware their package has shipped and Andy made the choice to refund but the package will update one day. I think that goes to show the issue is not us, it is USPS.

~Rick

When are you getting the GLP-1 agonists? I can hear myself getting fatter.

When are you getting the GLP-1 agonists? I can hear myself getting fatter.
We have been unable to find it in India :( We will look at alternative solutions. It is on the list but we are a bit backed up on locating products, sometimes it can take a short while while we focus on one product.

Right now at the top of the list are Enclomiphene Citrate (Real enclomiphene) & Toremifene.

~Rick

~Rick
My bad feeling comes from the amount of TA complaints in all your source threads.

I don’t doubt it’s USPS. You might consider changing up your route as a consequence. Good sources deal with adversity. Shit sources shrug their shoulders and shift blame.

My bad feeling comes from the amount of TA complaints in all your source threads.

I don’t doubt it’s USPS. You might consider changing up your route as a consequence. Good sources deal with adversity. Shit sources shrug their shoulders and shift blame.
Hi,

We have only two source threads and a minimal amount of complaints, we can process hundreds of orders and see only two complaints.

Most posts consist of discussion on our International T/A where we openly advertise it takes 4+ weeks on average, we have never disputed this and we can't change this as it is a US customs issue. UK & FR customers enjoy 7-14 days delivery from India due to quick customs.

I would completely understand if the complaints were regarding our dispatch time but they are not, we dispatch very quickly. We rely on postal services to do the rest and we have to at all times put OPSEC first.

For our US Domestic warehouse as stated we already changed the postal office we use, this is adaptation. If you were a supplier you would understand some things can't be fixed as easily as if you were a legitimate company.

New orders are not affected by the old postal office issue but the old orders will still be affected until that post office resolves their own problems.

Your main point directly links to my previous posts, you are summarizing our service on a few TA complaints that represent only 1-2% of customers.

~Rick

Hi,

We have only two source threads and a minimal amount of complaints, we can process hundreds of orders and see only two complaints.

Most posts consist of discussion on our International T/A where we openly advertise it takes 4+ weeks on average, we have never disputed this and we can't change this as it is a US customs issue. UK & FR customers enjoy 7-14 days delivery from India due to quick customs.

I would completely understand if the complaints were regarding our dispatch time but they are not, we dispatch very quickly. We rely on postal services to do the rest and we have to at all times put OPSEC first.

For our US Domestic warehouse as stated we already changed the postal office we use, this is adaptation. If you were a supplier you would understand some things can't be fixed as easily as if you were a legitimate company.

New orders are not affected by the old postal office issue but the old orders will still be affected until that post office resolves their own problems.

Your main point directly links to my previous posts, you are summarizing our service on a few TA complaints that represent only 1-2% of customers.

~Rick
I know you’re trying to do the right things bud. I’m optimistic it will all work out! I’ll concede, I was a little harsh where it wasn’t warranted.

It is 100% Clomiphene, we have testing to prove it from the local hero Janoshik.

We returned all of our En-Clofert stock to the wholesaler we purchased from for a refund, they did not dispute it much.

Contact the seller you purchased from and ask for proof it is Enclomiphene, I am almost certain they will not be able to provide it. They likely are not misleading you though! They probably do not know it is Clomiphene.

~Rick
So you sold me fake enclomiphene?

So you sold me fake enclomiphene?
Hi,

A recall was announced and done months ago, we recalled affected batches and did a compassionate recall on batches that were not tested but customers were not comfortable using.

All customers who we still had data for were contacted at the time. A public announcement was also made as an attempt to contact those that we no longer had customer contact information for.

We attempted to be quick to rectify the situation offering immediate refunds.

Affected Batch - ECM2001

~Rick

Hi,

A recall was announced and done months ago, we recalled affected batches and did a compassionate recall on batches that were not tested but customers were not comfortable using.

All customers who we still had data for were contacted at the time. A public announcement was also made as an attempt to contact those that we no longer had customer contact information for.

We attempted to be quick to rectify the situation offering immediate refunds.

Affected Batch - ECM2001

~Rick
So other batches tested correctly?