Cat Café EU & US domestic

2nd injection of cat test e 350. First on my right fine minor pip nothing too bad. Left iowever is hot and super bad pip. I for some reason get pip in my left anyway, but this is proper strong inflammation. Whole side of bicep has gone red and hard. (Injection in upper side delt)

Could just be the high dosage 350 however
Considering the (literal) downstream effects on your biceps, is it possible you got too close to your supraspinatus (or some other related) tendon causing nerval pressure and thus inflammation? Not that it can't be PIP, though I've not come across reports that severe so far on Test E 350.

Considering the (literal) downstream effects on your biceps, is it possible you got too close to your supraspinatus (or some other related) tendon causing nerval pressure and thus inflammation? Not that it can't be PIP, though I've not come across reports that severe so far on Test E 350.
I was suspecting this because when I've I've pinned on the left it doesn't always happen. I was wondering whether I've pinned between the 2 delts and hit a tendon or nerve as you said. The actual oil itself is the smoothest I've used and no issues almost whatsoever on the right other than minor pip that I get no matter what

Touchdown after 3 days. Everything arrived perfectly, contents look great.

One question: I'm an idiot and forgot to order bac water, can I replace it with anything that's readily available in a pharmacy?

My review of this vendor:

I've bought several different substances (HCG, testosterone, progesterone, nebivolol, ...) from him and he has been the best vendor bar none of AAS and related compounds. Great products, great service. The only bad thing I had was the intense PIP from test E (not the newer catcafe vials but the previous human-labs reselled ones, which I think haven't been sold in a while already), which seems to be from the raws.

I have used this vendor several times and will continue using him.

Last edited:
New variants added
Ever since 2019 the "new variant" doesn't have me positively hyped up
file-20200803-24-50u91u.jpg

Good evening boys and cats.
I've ordered some time ago for the first time and everything was pretty nice.
Want to order the coming days again and have a question you could maybe answer:
Whats the difference,pros/cons of primo ace (oral) over the "normal" injectable primo?

And my cats for u All

Attachments

• IMG-20211113-WA0032.jpg
    IMG-20211113-WA0032.jpg
    257.1 KB · Views: 109
Good evening boys and cats.
I've ordered some time ago for the first time and everything was pretty nice.
Want to order the coming days again and have a question you could maybe answer:
Whats the difference,pros/cons of primo ace (oral) over the "normal" injectable primo?

And my cats for u All
Due to its bioavailability being cited as below 50%, the oral version is primarily, if not exclusively 'geared' towards female users who may use it as an alternative to oxandrolone, anadrol etc. depending on their goals/virilization response to each respective compound - the ability to quickly adjust dosages due the ace ester compared to the injectable enanthate ester is desirable in this respect as well, as injectable primo ace is quite a rarity.

View attachment 156519
The following have been added to the website:

New products:
Oxymetholone 100x25mg for 24€ (lab reported added)

New variants added (either equivalent or lower priced):
Turinabol 60 / 100 x 20mg for 34€ / 54€
Primobolan Acetate 60 / 100 x 25mg for 40€ / 60€
Clomiphene Citrate 30 / 50 x 50mg for 20€ / 30€
Enclomiphene Citrate 30 / 50 x 25mg for 50€ / 75€
Tamoxifen (not Citrate!) 30 / 50 x 20mg for 20€ / 33€
Raloxifene 50 / 60 x 60mg for 27€ / 32€ (50pc variant will be discontinued)

New batches:
Primobolan 200mg (lab report added)
Oxandrolone 100x25mg will be added later today, lab report:
View attachment 156520

> Trestolone Acetate 60mg labels now accurately say 60mg instead of 50mg.
> Added Modafinil, Armodafinil and Telmisartan to upcoming products for November, though they might be delayed to early December.
Purrfect need that primo and oxa

Due to its bioavailability being cited as below 50%, the oral version is primarily, if not exclusively 'geared' towards female users who may use it as an alternative to oxandrolone, anadrol etc. depending on their goals/virilization response to each respective compound - the ability to quickly adjust dosages due the ace ester compared to the injectable enanthate ester is desirable in this respect as well, as injectable primo ace is quite a rarity.
Thank you!

So I needed some PCT and wanted to try out some orals so I made an order on Sunday, it was posted on Monday and has arrived today (Friday) in to UK! Liska was very polite and gave good updates all the way through. Order was packaged well to prevent damage.

10/10 stealth
10/10 shipping
10/10 communication

As you would say - Vielen Dank!

Edit - Reuploaded photo

Attachments

• liskaliska.jpeg
    liskaliska.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 99
I hesitated putting this on the store for almost a month now as it crashed on me once and while I will have a new batch, adjusted to transport in winter temperatures, ready soon, I've done enough successful crash testing on this now to sell it after all. I'm not sure about my talent of unintentionally overdosing exclusively Test E/C but will have that fixed soon as well.

cctestc275.pngcclabstestc275.png