Cat Café EU & US domestic

Could you guys please refrain from off-topic posts? We were talking about the dog's breed and I'll have to agree with malinois, a belgian shepherd variant.

Moving on to a trickier one, what breed is @ayanokoujibroyotaka 's cat?
pretty sure its not sphynx cat. see exhibit one for clarification. That's what leading experts call a "hecking cute sleepy boi"IMG_20220119_092923.jpg

Is it true that Bengals receive a further 17.5% discount from catcafe for being so damn cute?
wat.gif

First rule of cat café is to not talk about the secret discount menu. After closing the store today to catch up on orders, I received an unusually high amount of orders due to what I can only imagine is customers misinterpreting this as me closing the cat café permanently. So I'll still be catching up tomorrow, which means an extra day of delay for australian and scandinavian customers, my apologies.

You nearly stumped me with this one but here you go:
That was one weird piece of history i did not know and am glad i learned something new today. i had pips lasting longer than the transcaucasian federation.

what does flecky remind you off in this pic?
IMG_20220119_233843_resize_95.jpg

Let's welcome the upcoming chinese new year with a promotion completely
unrelated to crypto plunging further into the abyss overnight!
lunarcat.png

The promotion lasts until February, rules for participation are as usual:

1. 300€ minimum, ordering at retail prices at 250€ minimum is available optionally still.
2. The promo can't be stacked with anything else you may be thinking of but can be used alongside cat promo.
3. Read and follow the order guidelines and store rules. Don't ask questions already answered on the website, don't order before knowing how you can acquire cryptocurrency please, this has become more common recently.
4. 10+ means of the same product, not combined total of all.
crashpromo.png

For those wanting a Test E carrier other than MCT, this batch of Hilma Biocat Test E is available now:
hilmatestelab.jpg

I'm going to be doing a lot of stock rearrangement/upgrades in the near future so don't mind products disappearing and reappearing please. Finally, my fourth lab report of Test U raws (questions about upcoming products are forbidden still):
J Test U.png