Cat Café EU & US domestic

Has anyone tried using Liska's trest as TRT?

I have the 100mg trest E vial and I want to dilute it with extra MCT oil to make low doses easier to measure.

I plan on getting a 10mL sterile vial and putting 1mL trest and 9mL MCT oil in it for a total volume of 10mL and 100mg of trestolone enanthate, resulting in 10mg/mL, which will then allow me to easily measure low doses (particularly, I need 3.5mg twice a week for a total of 7mg/week TRT-ish dose).

Has anyone tried doing this and is my plan safe and sound?

Has anyone tried using Liska's trest as TRT?

I have the 100mg trest E vial and I want to dilute it with extra MCT oil to make low doses easier to measure.

I plan on getting a 10mL sterile vial and putting 1mL trest and 9mL MCT oil in it for a total volume of 10mL and 100mg of trestolone enanthate, resulting in 10mg/mL, which will then allow me to easily measure low doses (particularly, I need 3.5mg twice a week for a total of 7mg/week TRT-ish dose).

Has anyone tried doing this and is my plan safe and sound?
Have you considered subq injectons with BD Micro-Fine+ 0.3ml instead? They allow for really precise dosing:
1647953849879.png

I have been doing this actually, but the silicon on the vial breaks over time because I use a thick (18g) needle to punch through, and it's too much for it.
These have a very fine needle attached you draw and inject with - I've been puncturing the same trest ace vial for daily trt injections for months with no issues so far.

Have you considered subq injectons with BD Micro-Fine+ 0.3ml instead? They allow for really precise dosing:
View attachment 162115
Are they 12.7mm(0.5inches) of lenght and 29G or 30G 8mm?
Here, in spanish pharmacies, we can get 29G (1ml and 0.5ml) and 12.7mm long, but the 30G ones (0.5ml and 0.3ml) comes only with a lenght of 8mm.
For subQ (rHGH and peptides) I am going to buy online some 31G 8mm long in 0.3ml and 0.5ml that I want to try, but I cannot find anything with 12.7mm for IM over 29G.

I think 12.7mm is the perfect lenght for IM for the injection sites I use, I am sure I could use the 8mm ones for the quads but I prefer not to risk it with a shorter needle, no need to.

By the way, I have a pending review of a marvelous order I received in the last weeks but I could not find enough time to write the review it deserves.

Last edited:
Are they 12.7mm(0.5inches) of lenght and 29G or 30G 8mm?
Here, in spanish pharmacies, we can get 29G (1ml and 0.5ml) and 12.7mm long, but the 30G ones (0.5ml and 0.3ml) comes only with a lenght of 8mm.
For subQ (rHGH and peptides) I am going to buy online some 31G 8mm long in 0.3ml and 0.5ml that I want to try, but I cannot find anything with 12.7mm for IM over 29G.

I think 12.7mm is the perfect lenght for IM for the injection sites I use, I am sure I could use the 8mm ones for the quads but I prefer not to risk it with a shorter needle, no need to.

By the way, I have a pending review of a marvelous order I received in the last weeks but I could not find enough time to write the review it deserves.
Micro-Fine are 30G 8mm:
1647956265476.png
What you're looking for is the Ultra-Fine I think:
bdultrafine.jpg

may i ask why you chose primo enth, testo enth but then tren ace? why not tren enth?
Test and Primo 18 weeks out, Tren comes in 9 weeks out and I want it to work as fast as possible and I want to get rid of it as fast as possible. Tren works but fuck being on Tren.

remicarcat.png
Telmisartan 98x80mg boxes & Winstrol 100x25mg are available again in limited quantities. There's a limited edition promo item available for cat owners servants I'm adding to orders of those I can remember belonging to that group.

View attachment 162123
Telmisartan 98x80mg boxes & Winstrol 100x25mg are available again in limited quantities. There's a limited edition promo item available for cat owners servants I'm adding to orders of those I can remember belonging to that group.

Is that anavar finally? Been waiting for it for some time now ... I saw you mentioned on your site that it's going to be avail end of the month. Does this mean it's stocked or is this just a small batch and you're, as you say, just adding it in as a bonus to random parcels?

Is that anavar finally? Been waiting for it for some time now ... I saw you mentioned on your site that it's going to be avail end of the month. Does this mean it's stocked or is this just a small batch and you're, as you say, just adding it in as a bonus to random parcels?
Please interpret these in response:
cat1.pngcat2.png

View attachment 161975

1. Oxandrolone 25mg, Masteron Enanthate 200mg & HCG Livzon will be back sometime later this month, please stop ignoring the eternal website rule and refrain from asking about products not in stock.

2. Uploaded new product pictures for all Trenbolones, Deca, EQ & Test C.

3. A new batch of HGH has been tested and is available now:
View attachment 161976
At an average of 120iu and nearly 95% purity across the three samples, it tested a decent bit better than the previous batch. Prices for now:
1-3 kits = 120€ each
4-7 kits = 110€ each
8-11 kits = 105€ each
12+ kits = 100€ each
Great I will await the announcement of the return of Mast e before I make my order

@Liska hello, quick question the "unlabeled" vials are missing the whole thing (label) or only the mg/ml dosage printing, i mean do they say what they contain? thanks

@Liska hello, quick question the "unlabeled" vials are missing the whole thing (label) or only the mg/ml dosage printing, i mean do they say what they contain? thanks
They are missing the entire label, which includes all text and even the cat. If you need a label on the vials by any means I can print one but it won't look nearly as nice.