Cat Café EU & US domestic

Abysmal sales of injectable carnitine? How is that possible? Sad to hear :(
For me, injecting carnitine was a pain with every injection - I'd get a lump for 2-3 days and it'd hurt to the point that I just couldn't use it. It's still in my gear drawer and I don't know what to do with it. Might be related?
They are missing the entire label, which includes all text and even the cat. If you need a label on the vials by any means I can print one but it won't look nearly as nice.
I recommend people get a proper label printer, it only costs ~30 bucks:
1648162327013.png
I put all my pills into vials (different sizes for different pills) and label them accordingly. Additionally, if I get a no-label vial (like the one y'all are talking about), it's very easy to mark it with exactly what I want, which is usually substance name and brand/dose per serving (lol).

It does get a bit nerdy at some point, but on the other hand you can have a crapload of different drugs (AAS, recreational, random pharma, etc) and it's all very neatly organized much like a pharmacy.

For me, injecting carnitine was a pain with every injection - I'd get a lump for 2-3 days and it'd hurt to the point that I just couldn't use it. It's still in my gear drawer and I don't know what to do with it. Might be related?
Subq or IM? While I have come across this complaint at least once before, it seems rather uncommon as it did get bought by about a hundred different customers.

Subq or IM? While I have come across this complaint at least once before, it seems rather uncommon as it did get bought by about a hundred different customers.
IM since the volume is pretty big. I only tried VGs (both) and both kept hurting even though I tried to inject several times over several days/weeks (to account for a carnitine-virgin muscle).

IM since the volume is pretty big. I only tried VGs (both) and both kept hurting even though I tried to inject several times over several days/weeks (to account for a carnitine-virgin muscle).
carnitine does this to me too. doesn't matter what concentration or who has made it. going the oral route works the same tho, so you can still take,

Just placed another order with Liska for myself and 2 friends, communication as always. FAST. You should think about a referral program because in the meanwhile a couple of my friends buy from you ;P

These unexpected news will shock and surprise you! Oxandrolone 25mg & HCG Livzon are back in stock. HCG Livzon price increased slightly & temporarily as I bought them from my independently operating UK store, desperate times > measures.

I appreciate that your logo is an upside down cat ear!
Hello Liska, is this HCG pharma grade in asian Pharmacies??

Second order from Liska arrived this morning. Test, adex, tamoxifen and telmisartan.

10/10 service as expected. Stealth shipping blows my mind everytime.

Cathlete pic will have to come later as they're out gallivanting in the neighborhood.

Figured I'd do a quick review as well! Very pleased with my experiences ordering from Cat Cafe, never had any issues. Friendly communication with Liska, great stealth, very nice products. I've done blood work on Cat Cafe gear, am doing some again soon which I will share.

doglethe.pngcybodog.pngovocats.png

Todays news are brought to you by two very good boys & a new challenger for the Big Black Cat championship (+coach)!

1. Due to a sudden & unforeseen increase in order volume, some products are out of stock temporarily - I'll announce their reappearance as soon as I'm confident regarding a timeline, until then please stop asking. I'm very aware that you guys have cycles and contests coming up you need to plan for but it's no good if I make predictions based on events I have no control over, mostly related to shipping and labtesting of raws. I know the inventory is a bit of a mess right now, I really am sorry and am trying really hard to fix everything.

2. A handful of orders aren't being shipped within 24h of payment but the majority are still shipped the day of payment, with some luck within a couple of hours. While all orders are shipped with tracking, domestic customers will not receive a tracking number (please don't comment on this for OPSEC reasons) unless the order has not arrived within five business days.

Please don't ask for your tracking number until two business days have passed, if you've not received one until then I may have genuinely forgotten, your order is a special request which may take me way longer to prepare, or your order contains HGH/peptides and I'm timing the shipping so it doesn't get stuck someplace over the weekend, which are not business days for postal/courier services by the way.

3. I do not send to: Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Switzerland, Canary islands or any other countries outside the EU customs union, even if they're within Europe. UK is fine though.

4. These pharma products are temporarily unlisted but still available: Telmisartan 98x80mg for 55€, Cabergoline 10x2mg for 35€, Enurace Ephedrine 100x50mg for 80€.

Two 1mg Ozempic (Semaglutide) pens including needles straight from the german pharmacy are available as well for 200€ each, I'll post pictures of these by the weekend should they still be available. Profits will be used for labtesting the third pen of the box as I'm curious how precisely dosed it is.