Cat Café EU & US domestic

I've responded to your complaint respectfully despite your question having been asked and answered half a dozen times in this thread that you didn't care to read, so be respectful in kind and leave.
As for you, i haven't been disrespectful to you personally, i have only expressed my opinion. What you do with your business is your prerogative. By the way, i like your response, very professional and well written.
Peace

Anyway can we talk about how liska gave away some stylish bowls? Like I am not a usual customer, at just two transactions in, and they already sent a gift!

Anyway can we talk about how liska gave away some stylish bowls? Like I am not a usual customer, at just two transactions in, and they already sent a gift!
It's the secret promo item I've hinted at only once, been sending them out for a while to known cats (I don't care if someone is a new or old customer nor whether they ordered just above the minimum or a lot more) but your mystery breed cathlete is the first to present them! Decently challenging entry for the cat café quizz "mlem or blep?" as well.
1649936449526.png
As you know, a couple bowls did crack in transport so I decided to start sending everyone extras & overprotect them. Cat Café offers care packages for all kittens btw. should you need anything when the time comes.

All orders paid for have been sent out today before the impending easter holidays - as of the time of this post, the next day couriers will pick up anything for further transport is tuesday, so while you can submit orders all throughout the easter holidays, shipment will inevitably be delayed. Easter promo will be posted tomorrow latest.

Small sample batch (23 kits + 6 remaining vials as 4 were sent for testing) of 160iu HGH kits that got unfortunately stuck in transport during the recent Covid related shipping shutdown in China, which may have dragged the average purity of the vials tested down to 93.8%. 1-3 kits are 150€, 4+ kits 140€ each. Big bunny blessings to @janoshik for the sacrifices he must be making to process all our samples on the very last day before vacation!
nwfcatropin.pngcclabsnfcatropin.png

It's the secret promo item I've hinted at only once, been sending them out for a while to known cats (I don't care if someone is a new or old customer nor whether they ordered just above the minimum or a lot more) but your mystery breed cathlete is the first to present them! Decently challenging entry for the cat café quizz "mlem or blep?" as well.
View attachment 163604
As you know, a couple bowls did crack in transport so I decided to start sending everyone extras & overprotect them. Cat Café offers care packages for all kittens btw. should you need anything when the time comes.

All orders paid for have been sent out today before the impending easter holidays - as of the time of this post, the next day couriers will pick up anything for further transport is tuesday, so while you can submit orders all throughout the easter holidays, shipment will inevitably be delayed. Easter promo will be posted tomorrow latest.
Is everything on hold until Tuesday(meaning general delivery) or just post accepting packages?

Is everything on hold until Tuesday(meaning general delivery) or just post accepting packages?
It's still possible to drop off parcels at postal/courier shops on Saturday as it's not a holiday, but courier drivers only pick up parcels from shops Monday - Friday, so they'd be sitting at the shop until Tuesday regardless which I dislike especially for anything benefitting from controlled temperatures like peptides/HGH.

bunsmall.png
Easter Promo time from 16th to 23rd of April! Rules for participation:
1. 350€ order minimum excl. shipping - ordering retail prices at 250€ minimum is available still.
2. cannot be stacked with other promotions but if you submit a picture of your bunny with cat products when ordering, the 10+ prices become your promo prices (except for tabs in sachets).
3. follow the order guide in the FAQ strictly, do not ask questions clearly answered on the website.
4. make sure you are able to pay in cryptocurrency within 24h of order placement.
1650023523946.png

Last edited:
After a bit of time (quite a lot to be frank) and after a lot of treats (I literally had to make a line of cat treats from the outside to the kitchen), I managed to snatch this photo of Spud eating her last cheat meal before a cut. Unfortunately the image quality is not the best, as Ivan tried his hand at escaping and Spud still doesn't trust me, as when I went closer to snatch another photo, she made a mad dash to the door.
All in all, a pretty long Saturday afternoon.
She is all and well though, having eaten three bowls' worth of cat food.
Special Girl.jpg
Edit, since the sentences don't make a lot of sense, my black cathlete is called Ivan and my other cathlete (one eating in the photo) is called Spud

Last edited:
May cat god bless you and the growing family!
View attachment 163759
Please keep us updated and reach out if the kittens and their mother need anything.
Unfortunately I have no idea where she gave birth, as the box I prepared probably wasn't up to her standards. I'll keep you updated if she brings them, and once I sort myself out, I'll definitely send another order, as those prices are really a steal

Guys I want to try BPC157 and TB500 to heal my annoying forearm pain that I have been dealing with for like a decade now. It is not bad and it comes and goes, doesn't hurt all the time. But I do wanna try to get rid of it for good.

Will 1 vial of each be enough or should I get multiple vials ?

you should be looking at a mimimum of a 4 week cycle imo.
BPC 250-500µg twice daily
TB around 2-4mg weekly.

So if i were you, i would buy 4*BPC and 2*TB

Damn I was waiting for a friend to do the order together this week and I don't see Oxandrolone listed anymore :(

I was thinking of doing 20 weeks of test + 50mg oxandrole for the last 7 weeks or so, is there any SARM alternative you guys would suggest me?