Cat Café EU & US domestic

I meant to add that I started using Liska's catnip on Saturday.

Just Test Cyp for now, 375mg twice a week for 20 weeks. No pip, went in really smooth (I'm used to GSO which is thicker). Will add in the cat cafe tbol I got for last 4-5 weeks at 60mg a day.

Started running his German pharma telmisartan at 40mg ED a couple weeks ago and it's kept my blood pressure nice and low around the 120/70 mark.

I check each picture that gets submitted to me for this as well and would be more strict about removing certain background details via photoshop, especially those found in reflections. I'll put this on the easter
Unfortunately not buddy, the gonassi is prescribed by a uk Dr so I’m assuming it’s pretty much there dosage wise, just can’t rationalise paying a £100 a month subscription even when I’m fully stocked up with my TRT meds, all my bloods show is Lutinizing hormone and folical stimulating hormone at less than 0.1 so I’m unsure how I’d be able to dial the HCG in dose wise without a lab test.

Ps new website looks great.
ask what doctor in the UK you are using for this service?

Unfortunately not buddy, the gonassi is prescribed by a uk Dr so I’m assuming it’s pretty much there dosage wise, just can’t rationalise paying a £100 a month subscription even when I’m fully stocked up with my TRT meds, all my bloods show is Lutinizing hormone and folical stimulating hormone at less than 0.1 so I’m unsure how I’d be able to dial the HCG in dose wise without a lab test.

Ps new website looks great.
Any chance you could dm me the uk doctor your using for your trt mate? Ive tried going the nhs route but there no help, they love to tell you everything's in there acceptable range, problem is there acceptable range is absolutely bonkers, wouldn't mind paying the £100 a month until I got everything dialled in like yourself, much appreciated mate

today is a really really blessed day for the cat café
View attachment 163492View attachment 163493
"My" tabby cat (I wrote "my" in quotations since she still doesn't trust me enough to either get in the house or to the vet) is due very soon too! Here she is in all her glory; I apologise for the picture, as it is not exactly the best, but I couldn't take a better picture because she is extraordinarily shy, doesn't fancy cameras and has a rather feisty personality!Feisty Fighter.jpg

P.S. The order, unless the carrier royally fucks up, will arrive in the usual five working days. My cathlete is looking forward to that!

Last edited:
I was careless with my words a bit. I didnt want to accuse you with anything.
I said multiple times that you are a good source altogether and I was 100% satisfied except your style. I also recommended you for HGH personally on march 24. You can search. Other times too.

I would be your customer the only barrier is your style. Your business is running good as your products are great so you will be fine without me.

"I rather buy EU domestic from Liska (even if i don't like his style sometimes lol) or Hilma and couple more and pay 2-4x than taking stupid risks..."

"Can you tell me why not liskas hgh? His demeanour is not my cup of tea- to be very very diplomatic - I need to give credit where credit is due but whenever I ordered from him I was pleased. Same with his hgh."

And the list can go on where I recommended u. Thats implying your stealth is great.
So I am not your enemy and maybe you should consider at least some of the stupid things I said. Even qindao rep accused me to shill for you...

Last edited:
As very beautiful as the baby cathletes are I can't help being drawn to the bottle of primo200 I see is this a cryptic indication that we shall see the return very shortly
This is excellent detective work! It will indeed be back once these kittens are fully grown up.

@Giorgio I love the knee socks, hopefully she'll let you see her kittens!

@effiffoff I take no offense to you disliking my style or personality but this is the second time I find you talking shit about me behind my back, and while you may believe differently, I genuinely try my best to be respectful and only throw my weight/ego around to prevent the spread of misinformation because that's what I consider at fault for the chasm between the state of our industry and the potential state where it could ideally be. I even asked QSC for permission to reply to you because I felt so uncomfortable about it.

A minimum order of 250€ is ridiculous. What if i want to place a test order to see whether i get a reaction to the carrier oil? That's just one example. In spite all the positive feed back which ofcourse count. This is still an underground lab, and we as consumers have no clue what's in the product or how it's made, we are just acting on faith and hope to the Gods that we don't fuck up our bodies and health. Asking for such a minimum order is arrogant and snobby, not to mention speculative.

A minimum order of 250€ is ridiculous. What if i want to place a test order to see whether i get a reaction to the carrier oil? That's just one example. In spite all the positive feed back which ofcourse count. This is still an underground lab, and we as consumers have no clue what's in the product or how it's made, we are just acting on faith and hope to the Gods that we don't fuck up our bodies and health. Asking for such a minimum order is arrogant and snobby, not to mention speculative.
The minimum exists solely because due to every order receiving customized stealth (and a precise CN22 customs declaration if required), some can take over an hour to pack, and I use different courier/postal services depending on which I consider safest/fastest for the respective recipient country - these practices combined severely limit the amount of orders I can process per day (and I try my best to ship the day of payment or next business day latest).

As the amount of orders has been ever increasing since the existence of my cat café, I had to increase the minimum order amount alongside, as depending on the composition of orders, 8-14 is the maximum I can handle per day before becoming overwhelmed even working seven days (and many nights) a week, as this is a solo cat operation. I'm aware of the criticisms you mention but my alternate options for controlling order volume are going private or increasing prices significantly, neither of which I want to do.

If you want to know what's in the product and don't trust my own or the customer's blind lab tests, you can send it to Janoshik yourself and have the complete cost of testing covered by me in store credit.

I meant to add that I started using Liska's catnip on Saturday.

Just Test Cyp for now, 375mg twice a week for 20 weeks. No pip, went in really smooth (I'm used to GSO which is thicker). Will add in the cat cafe tbol I got for last 4-5 weeks at 60mg a day.

Started running his German pharma telmisartan at 40mg ED a couple weeks ago and it's kept my blood pressure nice and low around the 120/70 mark.
I need to get on some sort of Meds for BP too, can't keep running it high when on tren and all the rest - its making things like Deads extremely hard especially rep work! lol

Touchdown! In 4 (and a half) working days.
Liska as always is 11/10 (see pictures) in customer support and 11/10 in the packaging of the products (I literally weighed the "protection" and it was over half a kilo). Also, they are top-notch in cat care, as they have gifted my cathlete a wonderful set of bowls. My cathlete is most satisfied with Liska and looks forward to doing business with him again!
Cat.jpgProducts.jpgTongue_Out.jpgBowl.jpg
P.S. I know he is a bit dirty in this photoshoot, yesterday night it rained and today he took the occasion to sprint towards the garden and get himself all dirty, but the groomer is all booked 'till the 20th, so not really much I can do.
P.P.S. I wanted to grab some photos of my tabby, but she's nowhere to be seen, and I fear she has decided that the place I offered her to give birth was not up to her standards, I'll update (and post pictures) if she presents herself.

Calling someone arrogant and snobby because they have a minimum order amount? Are you out of your mind?

With that attitude you'll stay a peasant for the rest of your life.

GL tho!

so chose a different source? they don't owe you their business. don't like their business model, find one you do.

how the fuck are people so entitled.

Calling someone arrogant and snobby because they have a minimum order amount? Are you out of your mind?

With that attitude you'll stay a peasant for the rest of your life.

GL tho!
A peasant?! Who are you? Some sort of a lord or a king? You are even more ridiculous.
You're majesty, this is a business, an underground business, and a business should be customers friendly especially in this industry. A minimum order is not a problem but not that much. Lot's of other shops have a minimum of 100$, but 250 is steep. Maybe someone wants to test the products, or the shipping or whatever, do you expect them to risk throwing 250€ in a rubbish bin?! You're fucken mad... and a snob.

A peasant?! Who are you? Some sort of a lord or a king? You are even more ridiculous.
You're majesty, this is a business, an underground business, and a business should be customers friendly especially in this industry. A minimum order is not a problem but not that much. Lot's of other shops have a minimum of 100$, but 250 is steep. Maybe someone wants to test the products, or the shipping or whatever, do you expect them to risk throwing 250€ in a rubbish bin?! You're fucken mad... and a snob.
I've responded to your complaint respectfully despite your question having been asked and answered half a dozen times in this thread that you didn't care to read, so be respectful in kind and leave.

Yeah you can call me Majesty. Maybe this Lab just isn't made for peasants?