Cat Café EU & US domestic

Khajit got best wares. Delivery blazing fast. Khajit responds asap too. Second khajit didnt want to be photographed
20220407_144034.jpg
I mean 5 bus days delivery, nice clean package and filling that hit the spot as i had carbs craving today too

Return of the Cat
Next purchase will be from Liska.
Iv already tried a bunch of his product. Still got a bunch of his test 350 left, which is smooth and no pip. Speaking of pip, he once sold DHB, not his brand but it was a fun compound. Hurt tho.

Anybody wanna give their 5 cent on CatTropin?

Edit: What happened to inj. L-carn?

Attachments

• liska.jpg
    liska.jpg
    213.9 KB · Views: 125
Return of the Cat
Next purchase will be from Liska.
Iv already tried a bunch of his product. Still got a bunch of his test 350 left, which is smooth and no pip. Speaking of pip, he once sold DHB, not his brand but it was a fun compound. Hurt tho.

Anybody wanna give their 5 cent on CatTropin?

Edit: What happened to inj. L-carn
He does not post to Scandinavia....

Yes and No. This is why I left meso back then. Iv spoken to him and he has adressed it privously in his thread that he does make exceptions.
All I can say for myself is that im very fond of his products. Iv tried most of his stuff including when he sold the brands of others, and I've PERSONALLY never had any issue with customs. I can understand the frustration of having to deal with people who are tripping over some expensive package, therefor I also understand his decision of optimising his odds. Especially considering how people tend to jump to conclusion on meso.
Anyways thanks for the privilege and return to meso

Look at what I'm up against, I can't even be mad:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5vr77UhEWo

The scandinavian cycle usually goes like this: Liska gradually starts accepting scandinavian orders again, 20 or 30 go fine, then one gets seized (seemingly lost at first as it may take a while for a letter to arrive but I know), I get frustrated, kick over the big bag of cat litter scaring my cats and shut Scandinavia down completely and a month later we start from the top.

@Mads your cat has the look of love which is no surprise given the gift it received! L-Carnitine very slowly sold out and will stay sold out for a while.

Hi to all,
ordered 2 times from catcafe and Im really happy with products.
Never tried before GH and now first time take from catcafe.
Here is my results after 1h of pinning 3iu but not on empty stomach.
Only confusion is that I never seen reference range anywhere :)
Hope results are fine?
Best regards, tapir.

Attachments

• hgh.png
    hgh.png
    11.4 KB · Views: 106
Hi to all,
ordered 2 times from catcafe and Im really happy with products.
Never tried before GH and now first time take from catcafe.
Here is my results after 1h of pinning 3iu but not on empty stomach.
Only confusion is that I never seen reference range anywhere :)
Hope results are fine?
Best regards, tapir.
You need to inject full vial intramuscular 3 hours before taking bloods m8

Whats going on with the UK store. Has nothing listed
Hosting provider kindly asked me to remove prescription pharma products as they received a complaint from some pharma company and that's the only one they have to yield to but as they couldn't tell me which one it was, I've briefly pulled all of them and used the opportunity to not just move to a new & bulletproof host but upgrade the entire website, which should be finished and operational this weekend.

liska resti sempre il migliore qui!
48eaf5585839a7ef69ef9e2538ef4633.jpg

Hosting provider kindly asked me to remove prescription pharma products as they received a complaint from some pharma company and that's the only one they have to yield to but as they couldn't tell me which one it was, I've briefly pulled all of them and used the opportunity to not just move to a new & bulletproof host but upgrade the entire website, which should be finished and operational this weekend.
Very glad to hear. Perfect timing

Pratica di posa in attesa del referto di laboratorio:
View attachment 160170
Poiché ho lottato con le qualità visive e il dosaggio accurato di alcune compresse mentre aumentavo la produzione per soddisfare la crescente domanda, ho deciso di interrompere il lavoro su nuovi prodotti orali in un futuro imminente fino a quando non potrò sposare quantità e qualità di produzione maggiori .

Quando arriverà la primavera, chiuderò parti del Cat Café per (ri)concentrarmi sul mio obiettivo di realizzare il potenziale che vedo ancora intatto in questo settore, che non sono stato in grado di bilanciare con la gestione delle operazioni quotidiane di il caffè dei gatti.

Se desideri aiutare e mostrare il tuo supporto, dedica due minuti a leggere le linee guida e le regole del negozio e seguirle da vicino. Rispettare il mio tempo in questo modo ha un enorme impatto sulla mia capacità di elaborare e spedire gli ordini entro 24 ore.

Se non ti senti a tuo agio con l'inglese, sentiti libero di scrivermi nella tua lingua madre e ti risponderò in natura.
Sei il mio super eroe