Cat Café EU & US domestic

Big Black Cat Café proudly presents a triad of returning cathletes!
View attachment 164106View attachment 164110View attachment 164111

Today marks the final day of the easter promotion, unfortunately no buns were shown so far:
View attachment 164112

As I want to make some products available at promo prices permanently, I'm contemplating expanding the cat picture promotion to make it accessible to more customers, which is why I've put an unreasonable amount of time into the new cathlete gallery on the website, where you can view all the submissions made over the years - clicking each picture expands it:
Code:
https://catcafe.is/category/cats/
Excluded were:
1. those that requested their pictures to not be shown online/to this thread or even hinted at discomfort.
2. those that included details which may lead to doxxing apart from the cat itself (shoutouts to the black cat with a scantily clad lady in the reflection of the sunglasses).

Should you want your pet picture removed for any reason, contact me in any way please!

As a general note, I'm fully aware of the problems caused by certain products being out of stock for an extended duration and this will unfortunately happen to many other popular products in May, most likely Test E & C, Primo, NPP. This present/future state of a temporarily fragmented lineup is not without purpose, but that's as much as I want to say besides that my monthly bill at Janoshik is certainly not shrinking!
Thank you for these frequent updates, it really makes it easier to plan ahead! Ordering some goodies for my cathlete on Monday.

@Liska or anyone else

Any feedback on the Test U? Love the addition but not sure about castor oil, I've heard it's really thick and I've gotten used to using 25-27g needles only

Thank u Liska as always!

Attachments

• D552CAE1-C3A2-4137-B072-7725AE5A2732.jpeg
    D552CAE1-C3A2-4137-B072-7725AE5A2732.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 54
  • 2889E555-E2C1-4A3F-997D-29FEBBF975B1.jpeg
    2889E555-E2C1-4A3F-997D-29FEBBF975B1.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 48
@Liska or anyone else

Any feedback on the Test U? Love the addition but not sure about castor oil, I've heard it's really thick and I've gotten used to using 25-27g needles only
I've not received any feedback by mail so far that I can remember (please send me negative feedback especially on any product, I can't make improvements if I'm unaware of problems) - usually the absence of complaints is a good sign after ~180 vials sold but I doubt most started using it immediately and I used just 20% BB vs the ridiculous 50% used in Nebido so it really is dummy thicc.

Tried it, doesn't hurt much more than nebido, and (unlike nebido), it doesn't take ages to inject with a bigger gauge. Frontloading is a bitch though, but that's more of the ester's problem than your product's problem.
I've not received any feedback by mail so far that I can remember (please send me negative feedback especially on any product, I can't make improvements if I'm unaware of problems) - usually the absence of complaints is a good sign after ~180 vials sold but I doubt most started using it immediately and I used just 20% BB vs the ridiculous 50% used in Nebido so it really is dummy thicc.

@Liska or anyone else

Castor seems to have some advantages regarding more stable blood levels via slower absorption and some other stuff like azoospermia but the latter only in comparison to tea seed oil.

I messed up and this happened:
and separating the spotty from the clean tablets is such a huge strain on my eyes and time that I surrendered and unlisted them (alongside some other orals this happened with) and shut down the entire tablet production for upgrades a while ago. Searching my thread for anadrol I found a couple of good reviews so in order to investigate this further, I will offer any active Meso customer promising to post feedback the aforementioned mix of clean & spotty Oxymetholone tablets for free with their order and I'll see about replacing yours with pharma Anadrol as soon as I can get my hands on it or anything else you want to switch it for, so just send me a mail.
Hi liska, I will try some of these with my next order and would be happy to post my review of the product, I am actually running some good drol just now which I am very happy with, I forget the lab name as I have had them in a separate pill box for sometime but they are g2g and will be a good comparison, is your belief that the spotted pills may be less potent than the non spotted? It should be a pretty easy test trying a few days on both.

I know we shouldn't ask this but I await the return of primo200 before I am able to make this order we speak of, is there any rough time frame for this return, apologies I'm a bad man I know :(

Hi liska, I will try some of these with my next order and would be happy to post my review of the product, I am actually running some good drol just now which I am very happy with, I forget the lab name as I have had them in a separate pill box for sometime but they are g2g and will be a good comparison, is your belief that the spotted pills may be less potent than the non spotted? It should be a pretty easy test trying a few days on both.
I'm confused how you arrived at that conclusion - they're completely fine and accurately dosed but 1 in every 5 or 10 tablets has a tiny black spot few people would even notice. In a brief talk to the user in question I've gained more information that makes me confident that his problem isn't due to an inherent quality of my product.

I'm confused how you arrived at that conclusion - they're completely fine and accurately dosed but 1 in every 5 or 10 tablets has a tiny black spot few people would even notice. In a brief talk to the user in question I've gained more information that makes me confident that his problem isn't due to an inherent quality of my product.

I must've picked you up wrong regarding the situation, I would like to add some Oxymetholone to my next order none the less if this is possible, many thanks

Today's cat café news are brought to you this by beautiful PPPC (perfectly posing pussycat):
morickycat1.png

1. Products are being bought out rapidly in order of popularity with both Test E 250mg & Test C 250mg selling out yesterday. I made a grave error in judgement by not foreseeing the drastically increasing order volume before dismantling the lab entirely for substantial upgrades, but I would not be able to handle the increasing demand with the old setup anyways, so I'm taking that scary step backwards to leap much further forwards in the future now.

2. I'm able to accept bank transfer payments now, albeit only for orders >500€ and with a 10% surcharge which which reflects the complications & cost of OPSEC related to this boomer oldschool method. As many not deeply into the cryptosphere pay roughly that percentage in order to acquire & send cryptocurrency I hope this extra cost isn't perceived too negatively, and it can be migitated via cat picture promotion as well.

3. Furthermore I'm adding a bulk/wholesale category to the website with price tiers for 10+ & 20+ of each product in sufficient stock, and while you cannot stack this with the cat promo as usual, you can still mix & match to get the lowest price for each product (I'll always fix your order if you missed an opportunity for savings).