Cat Café EU & US domestic

That 10% surcharges are about the same as the fees paying with crypto but without all the headache
Btc ain't that safe as you might think. Ledger is public and if they bust a dealer they can make connections between wallets and get to you. But for roids I don't think they will..
Points 3 is sounding interesting to me as I don't want to brew anymore because if you get a good deal is not much cheaper than brewing yourself

And I have a question about a product but I know your rules without question. I wonder if you plan halo to be one of your products. ( ignore the question if you want. No problem whatsoever)

That 10% surcharges are about the same as the fees paying with crypto but without all the headache
Btc ain't that safe as you might think. Ledger is public and if they bust a dealer they can make connections between wallets and get to you. But for roids I don't think they will..
Points 3 is sounding interesting to me as I don't want to brew anymore because if you get a good deal is not much cheaper than brewing yourself

And I have a question about a product but I know your rules without question. I wonder if you plan halo to be one of your products. ( ignore the question if you want. No problem whatsoever)
I agree with everything you said but can't elaborate on most of it unfortunately. I wish all exchanges would offer Monero, it's restricted in the UK moreso than elsewhere it seems.

Especially for expensive or uncommon raws, the scaling in price between buying for personal use and for continental use is staggering indeed.

I'll choose to ignore your very rude question. Test Report #19947 - halotestin.png

Bulk order category has been added, for some injectables the labels will be provided separately and you'll have to stick them onto the vials yourself.
1651285322438.png

For a 750 plus eur order in btc the one i use charges around 35 eur in fees, 10% is 75 eur, that is a 40 eur saving, also btc transaction only takes from minutes to an hour, bank transfer takes up to 3 days if doing SEPA, i never had any issues using crypto payment, i don’t see how it is a hassle

i never had any issues using crypto payment, i don’t see how it is a hassle
It's important to understand that the ease of access to crypto can vary greatly by country, from certain banks blocking transfers to exchanges for valid and bullshit reasons both, to first time transfers being locked for 72h by certain exchanges in certain countries, to ensuring you're not creating taxable events that may cost you in the future as more countries are figuring out how to cash in on crypto.

Under ideal circumstances crypto will be faster and cheaper of course, in reality I've seen too many customers get ripped off by BTC ATM's & exchanges that obfuscate their high fees in shady ways.

Hey @Liska I ordered BPC-157 and TB-500 back in November, manufacturing date for both on the stickers is 05/2021. it's 5 vials of BPC and 10 of TB-500.

I made the mistake of not noting down the dosages when I bought and they're not indicated on the vials or packaging. Do you remember what these were dosed at by any chance?

Hey @Liska I ordered BPC-157 and TB-500 back in November, manufacturing date for both on the stickers is 05/2021. it's 5 vials of BPC and 10 of TB-500.

I made the mistake of not noting down the dosages when I bought and they're not indicated on the vials or packaging. Do you remember what these were dosed at by any chance?
These are from the first batch I've had for sale though I've never had stickers with a manufacturing date, are you sure these are mine?

Attachments

• cclabstb500.png
    cclabstb500.png
    198.8 KB · Views: 68
  • cclabsbpc157.jpg
    cclabsbpc157.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 74
Did you see my edit? I'm really curious about the stickers now
Ah saw it now, I can try and upload a photo later, but they are 100% from you (I'm the guy who forgot to order BAC water, you shipped me some for free after, which has made me a lifetime customer lol).

The peptides are in small white cardboard boxes, with shiny a shiny silver sticker over the lid that has reflective circles on it. In really small print it says MFG DATE: 05/2021.

Ah saw it now, I can try and upload a photo later, but they are 100% from you (I'm the guy who forgot to order BAC water, you shipped me some for free after, which has made me a lifetime customer lol).

The peptides are in small white cardboard boxes, with shiny a shiny silver sticker over the lid that has reflective circles on it. In really small print it says MFG DATE: 05/2021.
That's the sticker from the last batch of Optitropin HGH kits - I must have reused the box for packing the peptides as those did not come in boxes originally. The lab reports do apply for these still!

Hi Liska,

I know you won’t answer specific questions regarding time line on new products but I will be needing to order new supplies in about 1.5/2 months. Do you think you will be up and running with the new setup by then or should I start reading up on other suppliers for the time being?

Thanks!

Hola Liska,

Sé que no responderá preguntas específicas sobre el cronograma de nuevos productos, pero tendré que pedir nuevos suministros en aproximadamente 1,5/2 meses. ¿Crees que estarás listo y funcionando con la nueva configuración para entonces o debería comenzar a leer sobre otros proveedores por el momento?

¡Gracias!
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
71207bfe6bb6fa2f49cd0d09b18850b1.gif

Here's a preview of the HGH batch next up after the current one sells out. Samples were express shipped all the way, cutting time in transport to Jano down to just ~6 days total. I can't overstate how crucial @janoshik's willingness to always go the extra mile is (with an insane 1 day T/A as well) in the quest to continually improve product quality, really feels like we're in a golden age presently.BBC.png

First order going in today. Don’t see many sources selling Bold Cyp so excited to get my hands on a couple of those. Anyone used it yet? Any pip?

First order going in today. Don’t see many sources selling Bold Cyp so excited to get my hands on a couple of those. Anyone used it yet? Any pip?
Liskas products are the bees knees. Im so hype for his new hgh.
And one thing is sure when dealing with Liska. You wont encounter any stupid bullshit