Cat Café EU & US domestic

I would like to know who ordered ( proof of order) and used liska ‘s anadrol.

I have tried it over 10 days and no extra glycogen weight . strength or anything positive to post on it.
Please allow me to share our entire unedited PM conversation including every contradictory statement of yours and the most recent insults after I would not give into your requests for free products right away. You're clearly not interested in resolving the problem as you shot down every attempt of mine to do so.

What attempt?
you should have stayed with your initial offer of reimbursement, when i came back around wanting to be reimbursed for 25€
For a total order of €370

I haven’t been the only one on this thread (many more)
To say your test e has crippling pip… especially the 350 mg one, i threw that one in the bin and didn’t even ask for a reimbursement.

Trest a was decent but again your succes here has made you immune to criticism, and making remarks like the pip is from the mct oil, which i can guarantee is almost never the case.

Your anadrol did nothing absolutely nothing.
And i indeed said i have “ bad experiences “with ugl raws but never that they had no effect. This thread isnt here to give you 24/7 praise but to hold you accountable to customers who pay their hard earned money to you

In regards to accountability in general, there have been a dozen or so blindtests by Meso customers and the french and spanish private labtesting groups with not a single bad/unexpected result and I paid for every single one in full in store credit or BTC.
Sure, also add your first message you would reimburse me
Feel free to share this discussion from your PM box, here's the very top to bottom of the PM thread as it shows up for me up to you posting to this thread, do confirm it's unaltered please:
Screenshot 2022-05-05 at 19-17-00 anadrol.pngScreenshot 2022-05-05 at 19-17-17 anadrol.pngScreenshot 2022-05-05 at 19-17-27 anadrol.pngScreenshot 2022-05-05 at 19-17-33 anadrol.pngScreenshot 2022-05-05 at 19-17-42 anadrol.pngScreenshot 2022-05-05 at 19-17-58 anadrol.pngScreenshot 2022-05-05 at 19-18-05 anadrol.png

I would like to know who ordered ( proof of order) and used liska ‘s anadrol.

I have tried it over 10 days and no extra glycogen weight . strength or anything positive to post on it.

Your anadrol did nothing absolutely nothing.
And i indeed said i have “ bad experiences “with ugl raws but never that they had no effect. This thread isnt here to give you 24/7 praise but to hold you accountable to customers who pay their hard earned money to you
Well, why don't you send 2 or 3 of Liska's Anadrol to Janoshik? I am sure @Liska would be more than happy to cover it, so just ask Jano to take photos of the samples you both can make sure the pills being tested are from CatCafe once results are ready. Send it for a blind test, so you can be sure nobody is going to fake the result, but remember to ask Jano to take photos.

Easy and quick way to end this discussion.

But not going to lie, I remember all your bullshit from how good were the old compounds and how trash are all the new UGL even being the same API...

Last edited:
Fact is I don’t have any agenda here.. just a customer who spent hard earned money on products that were subpar
You can share anything i said i never said anything strange.
Yes your arrogance seeps through your posts, and i suggest you do something about it.

Many customers complaining of pip but too timid to hold your ass accountable for that. (Test e is notorious for that)

Also here it is liska… for anyone go to page 205
I'll see about replacing yours with pharma Anadrol as soon as I can get my hands on it or anything else you want to switch it for, so just send me a mail.”

So when i came back to you suddenly you changed and asked me to wait on the other anadrol customer’s …. Damn thats a bit contradictory huh

Fact is I don’t have any agenda here.. just a customer who spent hard earned money on products that were subpar
You can share anything i said i never said anything strange.
Yes your arrogance seeps through your posts, and i suggest you do something about it.

Many customers complaining of pip but too timid to hold your ass accountable for that. (Test e is notorious for that)
I'll let others be the judge of that first paragraph.

The Test E PIP has been an issue in our industry for years and has been nearly unavoidable especially when brewing at concentrations significantly higher than 250mg/ml. I've spent a lot of time researching this and annoying Janoshik about it. I'm cautiously optimistic to have found a solution for it and will not just not make a new batch until I'm 100% certain.

As for my quote regarding your reimbursement, this was before you pm'd me that you have issues with all kinds of oral raws / ugl orals, upon which I also stopped sending free Oxymetholone to anyone who asked (I did send out a few) as I was desperate to prove the product was fine, which I still believe. While I was not able to procure Anadrol as initially hoped, I also projected this to be happening end of this month earliest.

@B Ware I literally asked him for permission in this thread and outright got it.

There are times that many factors influence, such as the person assimilates it or how it is made that it is not well absorbed, I have tried things that came out impeccable in analysis and then I did not perceive the effects of the substance

Yes i have issues with oral raws, but they still had there effect on the right dosage.

So let me get this straight… you came back from your offer to reimburse me (with any product whatsoever) cause i said i have had issues with oral raws in the past?
Strong argument man… very strong

Im done… customer lost here
Real classy way of handling this aswell huh
Joke.

Liska why you sell the test e when you know is not good? Just don't sell it. If the pip is like I know test e gives then you can't use that. Is your fault that you offer for selling a shit product and by shit doesn't mean that is no hormone there

And for the guy with drol send a sample to jano and case close. What you feel mean shit. You will see if there is hormone or not in there and how much

There are times that many factors influence, such as the person assimilates it or how it is made that it is not well absorbed, I have tried things that came out impeccable in analysis and then I did not perceive the effects of the substance
Ooh i hundred precent agree with that… just look at some generic medication where the excipients change the way the drug works…but that is the sellers responsibility

Liska why you sell the test e when you know is not good? Just don't sell it. If the pip is like I know test e gives then you can't use that. Is your fault that you offer for selling a shit product and by shit doesn't mean that is no hormone there

And for the guy with drol send a sample to jano and case close. What you feel mean shit. You will see if there is hormone or not in there and how much
It's not shit, and the majority of customers get no PIP or only light PIP - it was also not brewed with those infamous PIP raws as I made Test E 250mg and 350mg from the same Test E raws (purchased from Buck Anabolics long ago). There is a minority of people who cannot tolerate the high concentration due to the rate of crystalization post-injection exceeding their capability to absorb the compound which leads to lumps and an inflammatory response much like other causes for PIP. There may be other factors in play but I'm not completely sure yet.

In fact I have gotten unlucky and received 10kg of 'bad' Test E raws late last year that I would never think of using.

That said, I've removed it from the store now until I'm 100% sure 0% of people will suffer any problems with my Test E at any concentration.

Last edited:
man this talk about PIP on the test is making me nuts.. YES it can potentially hurt a little bit if u take the 350mg/ml version and inject more than 1 CC at a time of it.. SURE. But how about not doing that? How about adding something else to the mix like some Primo or EQ and inject it then ? HINT: It will have less or absolutely no PIP if u do that.. and heating it up prior to injecting helps too.. let alone KNOW where u need to inject. I mean ive seen and heared about so many guys.. especially fat guys that would pin SUBQ while thinking they hit I.M. in their glutes. Guess what happens if its high concentration gear and u hit it SUBQ and its more than .5 cc unheated etc? yeaaaaa... lots of crybabys posting about it thats what happens. anyways id gladly take the "PIP" special brew test 350 next order lol

Yes i have issues with oral raws, but they still had there effect on the right dosage.

So let me get this straight… you came back from your offer to reimburse me (with any product whatsoever) cause i said i have had issues with oral raws in the past?
Strong argument man… very strong

Im done… customer lost here
Real classy way of handling this aswell huh
Joke.
What I really genuinely hate about this business is when problems (whether real or imagined) are kept in the dark or get swept under the rug (via free product, hush money or other distractions), so now that you've publically stated everything you (seem to) truly believe, mail me a crypto address for any of the ones I accept as payment and you'll get a refund. I've stated many times in this thread that I want criticism to be posted more than anything else (apart from rare cat breeds).

man this talk about PIP on the test is making me nuts.. YES it can potentially hurt a little bit if u take the 350mg/ml version and inject more than 1 CC at a time of it.. SURE. But how about not doing that? How about adding something else to the mix like some Primo or EQ and inject it then ? HINT: It will have less or absolutely no PIP if u do that.. and heating it up prior to injecting helps too.. let alone KNOW where u need to inject. I mean ive seen and heared about so many guys.. especially fat guys that would pin SUBQ while thinking they hit I.M. in their glutes. Guess what happens if its high concentration gear and u hit it SUBQ and its more than .5 cc unheated etc? yeaaaaa... lots of crybabys posting about it thats what happens. anyways id gladly take the "PIP" special brew test 350 next order lol
Its not a little bit bro… even 50/50 (with less then 1ml test e)with 60 mg/ml Ment the pip stays for a week and leaves lumps.

I used to be in liska s shoes even have my own labels still but stopped cause the reward wasn’t worth the effort/risk in my eyes… as soon as someone had pip I immediately reimbursed and shortly after totally stopped with test e , cause the risk is always there…
There is no excuse for selling that shit , it can cause very debillitating lumps cause of the irritation