Cat Café EU & US domestic

Hahahah are you fucking serious
Again go back in the thread you joker, or check the private messages liska posted here.
He offered to reimburse the anadrol, i didnt ask for that at first hand.
Yeah man sure totally huh getting 25 euros of free anadrol hahahah on a order of 370 euros.
You can never know beforehand how bad the pip is and again i never asked for reimbursement
Hahahah are you fucking serious
Again go back in the thread you joker, or check the private messages liska posted here.
He offered to reimburse the anadrol on page 205, i didnt ask for that at first hand, only after he couldnt get the anapolon i wanted to pay for(check private messages he made public here).
That’s why it pissed me off liska said i initially asked for free gear, which didnt happen.
Check the private messages a few pages back, if you dont want to come across as ignorant.
Yeah man sure totally huh getting 25 euros of free anadrol hahahah.
Blackmailing sure worth it hahahha

Again has anyone here used the anadrol thats is no longer on the menu btw?
I have… 11 days…. And nothing

of the test e, or the anadrol fro that matter.
Again go back in the thread for you dat sone ignorant shit.
Blackmailing sure worth it hahahha
His test E is painless. Iv been running it for the past year"ish" and for 3 months+ i even ran it mixed with DHB. Iv never felt anything as painful in my life as DHB but when i diluted it with 50/50 test 350 and DHB 125 the pain completely went away. I honestly cant see how you can call his test E painful mate.
Again i have no incentive to lie whatsoever
i didn’t even accept his late offer to reimburse me on my btc account for the anadrol and never suggested anything regarding the test, cause indeed if extremely diluted it is pinable.

I am just a customer who was hopefull for some good gear. cause this is a matter of principle for me.

Great you have some good vials maybe from a different batch who knows

Now please leave me the fuck alone i dont want to spam this thread, but the moment anyone of you fuckers starts to twist the truth saying i was in this for free gear ill defend myself, with arguments that speak for themselves and I already layed out.

Wish everyone well, and i even think liska is a good honest guy who doesnt sell bunk products.
But i have yet to have find any feedback here on the anadrol.
And it doing nothing was extremely disappointing, in my eyes you should only sell products that also have a positive user experience, thats always how i used to work anyway im done here please leave me be

His test E is painless. Iv been running it for the past year"ish" and for 3 months+ i even ran it mixed with DHB. Iv never felt anything as painful in my life as DHB but when i diluted it with 50/50 test 350 and DHB 125 the pain completely went away. I honestly cant see how you can call his test E painful mate.
I m also running Liska' s Test E 350 for ~year and will keep running it. I have 2 different batches that give me insane PIP when i pin shoulders with red lumps and redness that moves down to the bicep and takes ~week to get well (tried it multiple times, with same result, so it wasn't an accidental leak or bad method used). Pining glutes with more than 1 ml gives me PIP and red lump as well. Smaller quantities like 0.2ml or if i mix the Test with smth else like deca or masteron makes it completely painless. Since i dont use much Test or i just mix , i ll just keep using it. But this Test solo at higher dosage, is the death itself.
Btw i have no MCT allergy and have tried almost every injectable from Liska and none gives me PIP, except the Test 350.

As I mentioned previously, it really is down to genetics - I have a pair of brothers as customers who use the same vial of Primo 200mg, with one getting zero PIP and the other being rather crippled by it.

Apart from the latest batch of Trest E made in March, I've not just stopped production of orals but injectables many months ago to devote myself to the research required to understand and resolve all these problems completely or as much as possible.

From what I've seen posted, I currently believe that noone has posted a completely correct explanation of the 'PIP problem' on Meso yet (despite some being quite confident in their theories), so I'm looking forward to presenting my own theory once I've found a way to properly test & produce evidence for it.

I m also running Liska' s Test E 350 for ~year and will keep running it. I have 2 different batches that give me insane PIP when i pin shoulders with red lumps and redness that moves down to the bicep and takes ~week to get well (tried it multiple times, with same result, so it wasn't an accidental leak or bad method used). Pining glutes with more than 1 ml gives me PIP and red lump as well. Smaller quantities like 0.2ml or if i mix the Test with smth else like deca or masteron makes it completely painless. Since i dont use much Test or i just mix , i ll just keep using it. But this Test solo at higher dosage, is the death itself.
Btw i have no MCT allergy and have tried almost every injectable from Liska and none gives me PIP, except the Test 350.
Have you considered testing your inflammatory response off the test?
Also, iv had great success with TRT dose of test along side other compounds.
In reality you just need low test for bioidentical testosteron related functions.

I have recently used those at 50 mg pre workout, 10/10 would use again.

Made me strong and aggresive, I looked shredded and full beyond believe. First time I actually felt like a bodybuilder. But thats just my feeelzzz
Thats really something to hear….
Right now im on a sarm (rad 140) and im
Actually getting strength gains 3 days in and harder(dht effects) etc

But I literally got nothing from that anadrol…. Not even glycogen weight.
When did you order it?

Thats really something to hear….
Right now im on a sarm (rad 140) and im
Actually getting strength gains 3 days in and harder(dht effects) etc

But I literally got nothing from that anadrol…. Not even glycogen weight.
When did you order it?
Sounds strange to me too, because I had a good experience with Liska's anadrol.
Ordered middle of January.

Isn't it also possible that you're a non-responder to oxymetholone?

While we're posting anecdotes of Liska's gear. I've just finished week 5 of their test c @ 750mg a week and it's hit real nice.

I train for powerlifting and didn't expect such a huge difference between the 500 (different lab) I ran on my last blast and the 750 (cat cafe) on this one so I'm very happy.

it might just be that he's comparing them to the oxies from the golden era. they don't hit the same, like modern tren.
Yeah yeah just like Molly doesn't hit the same as 20 years ago according to some people. Deca nowadays isnt real deca because 50 mg real deca blew em the fuck up, just like 5 mg REALLL BLUE DBOL and more of that blablabla.
But this has been discussed numerous times on the internet, and I think even in this thread.

Yeah yeah just like Molly doesn't hit the same as 20 years ago according to some people. Deca nowadays isnt real deca because 50 mg real deca blew em the fuck up, just like 5 mg REALLL BLUE DBOL and more of that blablabla.
But this has been discussed numerous times on the internet, and I think even in this thread.
First off its a well known fact molly doesnt hit as it used to because of the production process..the pmk they use now for x creates a different effect then the safrole they used to use., in the triple mitsubishi’s for example in my country (the netherlands)
Same with ephedrine in meth and the meth that is produced now without … totally different effect you can google this all day every day

But keep on running your ignorant mouth

Last edited:
Isn't it also possible that you're a non-responder to oxymetholone?

While we're posting anecdotes of Liska's gear. I've just finished week 5 of their test c @ 750mg a week and it's hit real nice.

I train for powerlifting and didn't expect such a huge difference between the 500 (different lab) I ran on my last blast and the 750 (cat cafe) on this one so I'm very happy.
That might be a possibility

Today i Pinned 3ml, 2ml 200mg primo and 1ml Testo p 100mg from catcafe liska...one inj., all together
In my Last stack i pinned 3ml tren e 200mg....
All with one inj.
Zero pip

Without exploiting the Oxy topic any more. Isn't it possible that people react differently to the filler? Does Oxy's use fillers in its manufacture?

Personally i had the problem with T3 from Hilma. According to the lab test, the Hilma T3 was dosed correctly, but my blood count showed no reaction to the thyroid markers. I responded better to the T3 from Deus. Both are T3 and both correctly dosed according to Jano. I believe the filler in the Hilma T3 is to blame for my body not metabolizing it properly.

Is that possible with Oxys?

Sponsors

Latest posts