Cat Café EU & US domestic

Without exploiting the Oxy topic any more. Isn't it possible that people react differently to the filler? Does Oxy's use fillers in its manufacture?

Personally i had the problem with T3 from Hilma. According to the lab test, the Hilma T3 was dosed correctly, but my blood count showed no reaction to the thyroid markers. I responded better to the T3 from Deus. Both are T3 and both correctly dosed according to Jano. I believe the filler in the Hilma T3 is to blame for my body not metabolizing it properly.

Is that possible with Oxys?
Yes this is a well known problem of generic medication and the countless problems with it because of cheap excipients.

Yes this is a well known problem of generic medication and the countless problems with it because of cheap excipients.
I don't think this has anything to do with cheap.
In my opinion, it has more to do with the fact that today, with the Internet, everyone can give their feedback on a product. In the past there were certainly people who didn't feel the original Dbols, but there weren't enough people who gave their feedback on the product on the Internet. Most people just give feedback when something isn't working than when something is working.

You only can buy the Oxys from different sources and make your own research what works for you and what didnt work .

First off its a well known fact molly doesnt hit as it used to because of the production process..the pmk they use now for x creates a different effect then the safrole they used to use., in the triple mitsubishi’s for example in my country (the netherlands)
Same with ephedrine in meth and the meth that is produced now without … totally different effect you can google this all day every day

But keep on running your ignorant mouth
Not only that mate, first time I drank alcohol, as a teenager some 34 years ago, I swear that I got drunk really quickly. Takes a lot more these days and I've tried many different brands. They just don't make alcohol like they used to, even if the label still says 40%.

Thats a possibility, but i personally don’t think that’s the main reason( peronal experience being the main one)

But yeah listen i could be a non responder to the androl at the moment who knows.

Yes true trial and error the only way

Not only that mate, first time I drank alcohol, as a teenager some 34 years ago, I swear that I got drunk really quickly. Takes a lot more these days and I've tried many different brands. They just don't make alcohol like they used to, even if the label still says 40%.
Seriously…
Your actually going through with this act.
When i even provided a source on the meth, and its a well known fact among users and people in the know in the manufacturingof x.

The old pills contained high quantities of mda.
Much stronger then mdma and more euphoric.
Was getting Much more of a hassle to obtain, because of blacklisting and banning of sassafras.

Pmk was a much more economicly viable way to produce xtc and that became the new standard

Last edited:
But I actually misinterpreted molly for xtc pills, instead of pure mdma, which i just found out it also stands for.

Mdma is the main ingredient (modern ones atleast), but when i refer to xtc I referred to the pills.

But mdma has remained the same substance with the same effects ofcourse.

Last edited:
But I actually misinterpreted molly for xtc pills, instead of pure mdma, which i just found out it also stands for.

Mdma is the main ingredient (modern ones atleast), but when i refer to xtc I referred to the pills.

But mdma has remained the same substance with the same effects ofcourse.
Please stop spamming my thread with recreational drug posts. Consider that UG threads are meant as a community resource to research a particular lab for the purpose of harm reduction, so the Oxymetholone stuff was completely on topic but now you're just making it harder for everyone else to find what they may be looking for (cute animal pics).

cb3.JPGcb1.jpgcb2.jpg
Cat & Bear market rules:
Minimum order remains 250€ excl. shipping cost. Promotion does not apply to bank transfer payments.
2. Will last until BTC recovers to ~37k € / 38k $ or I run low in stock.
3. 10% pet picture promotion cannot be stacked with this promo but may be used on retail prices whenever this results in a lower price (I'll always fix your order should you have missed any potential savings).
4. Bulk order prices have been lowered accordingly
Code:
https://catcafe.is/table/
5. follow the order guide in the FAQ strictly, do not ask questions clearly answered on the website.
Code:
https://catcafe.is/faq/
6. make sure you are able to pay in cryptocurrency (BTC, XMR, ETH) within 24 hours of ordering and that the amount sent covers any deductions on your end.

kumapromo.png

For what it's worth used cat's 250mg Test E and have no pip but for full transparency I don't get pip from SouthernGhost which is 300mg either so I clearly tolerate it alright. Not sure it was worth removing it from the store but obviously it's upto you.

For what it's worth used cat's 250mg Test E and have no pip but for full transparency I don't get pip from SouthernGhost which is 300mg either so I clearly tolerate it alright. Not sure it was worth removing it from the store but obviously it's upto you.
It is a best seller, it only went out of stock i guess, don´t think it was pulled out of the store

I get PIP from cat's 350mg Test E... it's however tolerable PIP in the glutes.

Delt or sub-q are massive no.. quad sometimes.

High mg high PIP, it is to be expected. Will lower the concentration in my next batch.

p.s cat's 350mg is the only 350 I have tried.. have not tried other high concentrated test e

I have some cat caber here the ones that were repackaged in the clear baggie, can anyone remember how they were dosed? I think they were 2.5mg tabs but I'm not positive