Cat Café EU & US domestic

Here are my boods on cat café own brand gear.
Test e 350mg/wk Nandrolone 600mg/wk
Arimidex 0.5mg/3.5days
Cabergoline 1mg/3.5days
All cat café

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220520-170755_OneDrive.jpg
    Screenshot_20220520-170755_OneDrive.jpg
    167.6 KB · Views: 129
No but the gyno arose when I was already on 0.5mg arimidex/3.5 days, as soon as I took caber I felt instant relief the next morning and it hasn't really flared up bad since.
Gyno is still a mystery to me as im not prone thank God .
But if you dont lactate it usualy is not prolactin and bloods seem to confirm this .
I know it sounds silly but you might be better of cutting it out and never worry about it again.
Edit:i mean surgery not actually cut it out yourself…

Gyno is still a mystery to me as im not prone thank God .
But if you dont lactate it usualy is not prolactin and bloods seem to confirm this .
I know it sounds silly but you might be better of cutting it out and never worry about it again.
Edit:i mean surgery not actually cut it out yourself…
I thought you meant cutting the gear out completely, I nearly dropped down! I'd love to get the surgery but it would have to look absolutely perfect afterwards or I would hate myself even more for going through it! We seem to have hijacked liskas thread here apologies @Liska

I expanded the the bulk order price categories as a bit:
1653102780371.png

Selling some of my EU domestic Primobolan Enanthate raws (tested 98%+ by Janoshik) overstock at 500g for 4850€ & 1000g for 9500€ respectively, please don't ask me to cut down quantities.

Have I missed the latest Norwegian Catropin?
It's big black catropin now and it's on stock.

Referring to bbcatropin:
Ordered on sunday, shipped on monday and received on Thursday. Normally I'm running meditrope mauves so let's check who's got the better hgh. Hope that I will grow a tail now.

Anyone tried their Boldenone Cypionate? How's the pip?

Dealing with the long ester Equipoise is a nightmare for me personally

Anyone tried their Boldenone Cypionate? How's the pip?

Dealing with the long ester Equipoise is a nightmare for me personally
Not tried it yet but got some of Liska’s bold cyp here. Will use it eventually lol. Also interested in the pip but can’t see it being that much of a problem