Cat Café EU & US domestic

Pregnancy tests indicate any presence of HCG within their detection range, so you'd get a positive even if it had degraded by 90%+ which is arguably the reason why underdosed HCG had maintained a market presence as well as decent reputation on Meso for so long. I'm blessed that my cat café has a loyal customer base that appreciates testing all the things, which allows me to pay for evermore testing to hopefully resolve some longstanding community questions for good in the future!
Legitimately you are a good man @Liska what you’re doing IS making a difference and I personally am grateful for that.

Once i got it from euronpharmacies and what i am presuming bunk “pregnyl” and pregnancy test didn’t show crap so i’m assuming it was even under 10% then lol, thanks for clarifying that
Are ancillaries such as HCG hard to source outside of the U.K. then? They’re readily available over here.

I can’t get anything fron the Uk, hence i avoid it at all cost, after brexit, shit show
Brexit truly is a monumental shit fountain that never stops flowing - stupidly high customs duty is often applied even on low purchase priced items intra UK/EU. It's killing trade

Brexit truly is a monumental shit fountain that never stops flowing - stupidly high customs duty is often applied even on low purchase priced items intra UK/EU. It's killing trade
True. Sadly british people voted to leave the EU. I honestly still dont think the benefits outweigh the downsides. But thats just me.

True. Sadly british people voted to leave the EU. I honestly still dont think the benefits outweigh the downsides. But thats just me.
Looks that at the moment but I still think it’s far too early to tell. Four/five years from now we will know if it’s actually been a success.

Proudly presenting the cream of the cathlete crop:
geneticat.png

Reminder that cathletes still get 10% off almost all cat products (slightly less on products already discounted recently like Trestolone) and should you happen to have a basket of kittens or a pitcher of puppies, store rules are optional.

So I have been wondering if you plan on bringing back your own test e versions especially the 350mg/ml one. If so, when?
This is as much of a hint as I'll give regarding the future:

Is there any reason test undecanoate isn't brewed up to the 350mg/ml mark? Levels could be so stable on 2x weekly shots with that shit
It's been a few years since I've brewed it but Test U doesn't hold well in higher concentrations from what I remember. I think I used 25% BB to get 300mg/ml and it still crashed semi frequently.

How is it compared to regular EQ? Iv always hated the long esters.
Also, how does ur RBC rating respond to EQ and bolde cyp?
in terms of effectiveness I don't feel any difference. I had a slight PIP from the cat bolde 500. I always mixed it up. I did not have a blood count to determine the rbc value at bolde cyp. at 1000mg bolde u the value was greatly increased. Accordingly, there was a conspicuous vascularity.

I seem to recall that HCG was available but I can't see it and I don't know if I'm an idiot who can't see or it just simply isn't there anymore. Can anyone do me a solid and check?​

I seem to recall that HCG was available but I can't see it and I don't know if I'm an idiot who can't see or it just simply isn't there anymore. Can anyone do me a solid and check?​
It's been sold out for a while but will be back once I'm done with some further testing hopefully by end of this month.

It's been sold out for a while but will be back once I'm done with some further testing hopefully by end of this month.
Really appreciate the response. I'll be glad to check again by then! Fingers crossed, because this shit is hard as fuck to come by domestically (EU).

Thanks again.

My fiancee is always endeared by the packaging and gets a good chuckle out of it. As usual communication and shipping was LiskaQuality©

That said the lady of the house chose sdrol as the preferred liver mauler.
The man stands faithfull to ment
20220602_120417.jpg20220602_121006.jpg20220602_120837~2.jpg

Anyone knows if TB500 has somewhat catabolic effects or on the contrary its effect might help in anabolism, i was just wondering before trying it, since it heals and repairs was just thinking if it might blunt resistance trainingg effects, thanks, any input is much appreciate it.
I know agents like metformin and SERMs lower IGF-1 but they don’t affect that much to people who are enhanced

First order with Cat just landed
The best stealth I have ever seen
First try of cat 100mg trestolone acetate toonight
Love cat