Cat Café EU & US domestic

You want to know what …. ??? That’s an odd question. Be more specific
I assume the big incoming qyantity of different injectable steroids he recently produced have the same exp. date. Hense i will know if i should invest in further test and other injectables for years past my current stashs exp. dates.
I could obviously also just buy from someone else. But i like Liskas products.

The injectables you will launch at the end of this month
As I'm not aware of proper studies regarding the expiration of different compounds in different carrier oils, I'm going to copy the 24-36 months to expiry pharmaceutical companies use for injectable AAS (dates on Jano's lab reports can be used as a reference alongside the vial label) and cut that short for selected products based on specific properties. In reality and with proper storage, many products will show no significant deterioration on labtests even beyond these expiration dates but I'd rather play it safe.

This morning I received a super premium rare double cathlete present-ation that I will adore for years to come (and hopefully see these cathletes growing up over the years as well)! I want to publically thank the coach of these two for putting in the time and effort!mdr1.pngmdr2.pngmdr3.pngmdr4.pngmdr9.pngmdr15.pngmdr10.pngmdr12.pngmdr13.pngmdr14.pngmdr17.png

This morning I received a super premium rare double cathlete present-ation that I will adore for years to come (and hopefully see these cathletes growing up over the years as well)! I want to publically thank the coach of these two for putting in the time and effort!View attachment 167741View attachment 167742View attachment 167743View attachment 167744View attachment 167745View attachment 167746View attachment 167747View attachment 167748View attachment 167749View attachment 167750View attachment 167751
Sooo cute

Meow meow meow!
Attention please!

Today I'm going to tell you a great announcement.

I'm proud to say, that I am the very first sponsored human Cathlete here at the catcafe, thanks Liska for "adopting" me!(as we know, cats adopt their humans, not humans their cats, what makes this so special).

Short facts about me:
Age is barely legal, female, 168cm height and around 81kgs atm.
Actual I'm on my competition diet (on sunday I'm 11 weeks out). Started the diet with around 88-90kgs (highest weight).

I will compete in the women's physique division, future goal is to build up more muscles and gain weight for competing in the women's bodybuilding division (goal is set for 2027 so I have enough time and it's realistic).

I'm also aiming for the ProCard this year, eventually that I get it next year. Last year I had my very first competition season and I always placed 1-3.

Pictures of my OffSeason and last year's prep are a few pages before. I will also post actual pictures when I'm 8 weeks out, so this will be the half time of my prep.

Also a few "important" things will get posted here in the catcafe thread and if you have any questions just ask but keep in mind that I don't have the nerves and time for bullshit questions or comments.

Kind regards

Mrs. Big Büsi

IMG_20220619_073443_010.jpg

Last edited:
Meow meow meow!
Attention please!

I'm proud to say, that I am the very first sponsored human Cathlete here at the catcafe, thanks Liska for "adopting" me!(as we know, cats adopt their humans, not humans their cats, what makes this so special).

Short facts about me:
Age is barely legal, female, 168cm height and around 81kgs atm.
Actual I'm on my competition diet (on sunday I'm 11 weeks out). Started the diet with around 88-90kgs (highest weight).

I will compete in the women's physique division, future goal is to build up more muscles and gain weight for competing in the women's bodybuilding division (goal is set for 2027 so I have enough time and it's realistic).

I'm also aiming for the ProCard this year, eventually that I get it next year. Last year I had my very first competition season and I always placed 1-3.

Pictures of my OffSeason and last year's prep are a few pages before. I will also post actual pictures when I'm 8 weeks out, so this will be the half time of my prep.

Also a few "important" things will get posted here in the catcafe thread and if you have any questions just ask but keep in mind that I don't have the nerves and time for bullshit questions or comments.

Kind regards

Mrs. Big Büsi

View attachment 167828
Congratulations! I understand why Liska wants to adopt you - great physique, friendly communication, and always nice to help when people have questions.

Guess we will se pictures maybe from your show?

Congratulations! I understand why Liska wants to adopt you - great physique, friendly communication, and always nice to help when people have questions.

Guess we will se pictures maybe from your show?
Thanks a lot!

Sure you will get pictures from my show. Also pictures of the prep when I'm 8, 4, and 2 weeks out, should be a great time cycle

I placed another order myself and due to the lack of Cat Cafés very own Test Enan, I've decided to take a closer look at Trestolone Acetate coupled with some Test Prop. I'm curious to see how it compares to Tren

I placed another order myself and due to the lack of Cat Cafés very own Test Enan, I've decided to take a closer look at Trestolone Acetate coupled with some Test Prop. I'm curious to see how it compares to Tren
It is not comparable to tren. Its comparable to testosterone or nandrolone. Ment just doesn't do any of the nuanced things that tren does, that makes tren unique at what it does, such as its massive impact on hba1c.

It is not comparable to tren. Its comparable to testosterone or nandrolone. Ment just doesn't do any of the nuanced things that tren does, that makes tren unique at what it does, such as its massive impact on hba1c.
Thank you, I've been looking for experience reports all over. Personally, I'm going to stay away from tren since it affects me detrimentally as far as mental health / well-being is concerned. MENT sure is an interesting proposition, and I'm curious to try it along with Test P and some Proviron. I'd have loved to run some Anavar, but maybe next time ;)

Thank you, I've been looking for experience reports all over. Personally, I'm going to stay away from tren since it affects me detrimentally as far as mental health / well-being is concerned. MENT sure is an interesting proposition, and I'm curious to try it along with Test P and some Proviron. I'd have loved to run some Anavar, but maybe next time ;)
part of the reason why people compare MENT to Tren is because it has some similarities in what it does to your mental state. hypersexuality and strong assertiveness but generally not outright aggression cos it doesn't mess with your sleep as much. you will still get all the other symptoms of mania that you get with tren. depending on what aspect of mental fuckery tren causes you, MENT might also give you a rough ride, at which point just steer clear of 19nors all together.

part of the reason why people compare MENT to Tren is because it has some similarities in what it does to your mental state. hypersexuality and strong assertiveness but generally not outright aggression cos it doesn't mess with your sleep as much. you will still get all the other symptoms of mania that you get with tren. depending on what aspect of mental fuckery tren causes you, MENT might also give you a rough ride, at which point just steer clear of 19nors all together.
Mostly it was anxiety / depression or lethagy at times. Only appeared at higher dosage and other 19-nors haven't given me similar issues. I'll just try it once, see how I feel, then decide. No other way to be sure.

Meow meow meow!
Attention please!

View attachment 167830
Why are there 2 dogs in the pics instead of cats? Are you a real Cathlete? Or are you a Doghlete?