Cat Café EU & US domestic

Hey I can see that the pharma category is growing and that you have some Telmisartan in.

Does anyone have any experience using it only on cycle from a longevity perspective? My BP off cycle is usually around 120/70 but can go as high as 135/85 on cycle. Anything to protect the heart/kidneys.

I've added a pharma category to the website and moved everything appropiate over. Nebivolol 100x5mg & Telmisartan 98x80mg have been added and Ozempic (Semaglutide) pens have been discounted to 185€ each as long as stock lasts. All these are german pharma and I'm considering adding more products if there's demand, feel free to make reasonable suggestions.

I've changed the way box prices are displayed for the indian pharma products to make it less confusing at first glance:
View attachment 171469
Further bulk discounts are available on request.
I would love to have Dutasteride on here. Doctors in EU can be hesitant prescribing it when Finasteride is available.

Hey I can see that the pharma category is growing and that you have some Telmisartan in.

Does anyone have any experience using it only on cycle from a longevity perspective? My BP off cycle is usually around 120/70 but can go as high as 135/85 on cycle. Anything to protect the heart/kidneys.
The sides can be quite bad with Telmisartan, it's a serious pharmaceutical drug. I would use it as a last resort. I recently stopped using it after a couple of weeks because I was getting some weird tissue swelling in my mouth, particularly the side of my tongue. This has now disappeared after cessation.

I think the lesson for me is that if cardio isn't bringing my blood pressure down, then I might have a serious problem and maybe steroids aren't a good choice for me at this moment. I was taking it with Nebivolol as a kind of preventative measure because I'd read about their health benefits when taken together, but I'm reconsidering this approach. I think adding more pharmaceuticals is not necessarily the right approach for me.

Check out the possible sides here: Telmisartan Side Effects: Common, Severe, Long Term - Drugs.com

If you mention possible sides you should at least link the studies that showed that incident rate of adverse events of Telmisartan was similiar to the placebo group which in fact makes it one of safest drugs by far. You just had back luck by getting one of the rarest side effect there is.

The sides can be quite bad with Telmisartan, it's a serious pharmaceutical drug. I would use it as a last resort. I recently stopped using it after a couple of weeks because I was getting some weird tissue swelling in my mouth, particularly the side of my tongue. This has now disappeared after cessation.

I think the lesson for me is that if cardio isn't bringing my blood pressure down, then I might have a serious problem and maybe steroids aren't a good choice for me at this moment. I was taking it with Nebivolol as a kind of preventative measure because I'd read about their health benefits when taken together, but I'm reconsidering this approach. I think adding more pharmaceuticals is not necessarily the right approach for me.

Check out the possible sides here: Telmisartan Side Effects: Common, Severe, Long Term - Drugs.com
Telmisartan is incredibly safe and you’re basically a 1:1000000 case.

If you mention possible sides you should at least link the studies that showed that incident rate of adverse events of Telmisartan was similiar to the placebo group which in fact makes it one of safest drugs by far. You just had back luck by getting one of the rarest side effect there is.

Telmisartan is incredibly safe and you’re basically a 1:1000000 case.

This is exactly why one needs to very careful with listening to people on a forum lol. Thank you both, I was really aware of the good side effect profile. My only question is if there is any issues with only using it on cycle, as generally for most people it’s a lifelong commit.

This is exactly why one needs to very careful with listening to people on a forum lol. Thank you both, I was really aware of the good side effect profile. My only question is if there is any issues with only using it on cycle, as generally for most people it’s a lifelong commit.
Only using it on cycle is fine if your baseline blood pressure off cycle is in a good range.

You guys are correct! But I was just sharing my experience, it wasn't meant as advice. Also I won't link to studies because I refuse to pretend to understand them entirely. :D

Crystal clear, me and some friends also get side effects from all these drugs, gotta pay the price nothing is for free and i can get these BP meds, metformin, Sema and others straight from local pharmacies so no chances of under/over dose stuff.

why does this guy get a free pass and no pics of his lab setup?
You guys bash every other source in the underground for not following the rules.
You're a source from god knows where that has spent over an entire year taking advantage of the fact that lying is allowed by Meso's rules by posting constant misinformation to other source threads and trying to get people to contact you via PM to scam them in the shadows.

You guys bash every other source in the underground for not following the rules.
Please everyone don’t respond to this idiot at all, he will completely destroy the thread. I’m only responding to let everyone know. He’s an absolute piece of shit troll. DONT RESPOND OR GET SUCKED IN TO HIS POSTS !!!!

Whilst I agree he should have posted lab kit pics (as should everyone else IMO), these “rules” you speak of went out of the window a long time ago. It’s worth pointing out they were never fairly applied to all sources anyway, not even by BBBG & the rest of “vetting crew”.

I used to support these “rules”, but the fact that not even those guys never applied “the rules” fairly & universally led me to change my mind.

It’s not like members voted on these “rules” either. They’re just the opinions of a few members, usually those who shout the loudest. Eg I think much of what CBS wrote in the stickied threads in here is just bollocks myself.

In retrospect, I’d rather see members use their own opinions & initiative when vetting sources, rather than simply regurgitating the opinions of a small number of prominent members.

I promise to pay off some chinese factory to take fake pics and videos of Liska Labs in the future (not that aaaaanyone would eeeeever fake superlab/ultralab footage) but that's after releasing the first season of the cat café anime based on a true story of a UGL ran by catgirls trying to conquer the world (limited edition merchandise will be available).

Pu1M2WE.jpg

First time Primo for me... was worried because of a lot of stories I've read about PIP with Primo at 200mg/ml but no issues so far. Quality stuff.