Cat Café EU & US domestic

Repeatedly spamming multiple threads soliciting sales of pharmaceuticals is prohibited.
Sub 80IQ bozo trying to sound smart. Piss off and cry somewhere else, might I suggest some homeless shelter since clearly you’re not able to sell your low quality shit products.

Sub 80IQ? Coming from the guy who failed to get his GED.

Low Quality Products? Nothing but the best, cheapest, HG on Meso. Ill beat anyones prices.. :)

USA Update:

Testing on several suspensions and more injectables will be flying shortly! Results will be posted here and in the testing thread.

Thank you all for your patience and support,

CCUSA

When you stop ripping off customers, Ill respond. Why do you insist on following me around? Can't resist can you? Now get out of this sources thread. Or don't you have nothing else better to do?
Lmao bitch you don’t run this place. Go fuck yourself.

Talking about following you??? Bro check your first 80 posts since joining Meso LMAO!
Again, proved you wrong you dumb fuck lol.

The only difference between a cocky scammer and an apologetic scammer is about 4 years apparently
I'm not sure why you're here but stalking members in this way is against the rules, as prominently featured only four pages deep into @Millard's posting history so you really have no excuse not to know it.

1661459022418.png

I'm not sure why you're here but stalking members in this way is against the rules, as prominently featured only four pages deep into @Millard's posting history so you really have no excuse not to know it.

View attachment 171984
It's stalking if i dug deep to find it. This thread was near the top of the first page.
If I peruse threads and happen to see something worth noting I'll note it. Like how janko ripped off another forum member then cried about how discounting tests to make right on his scumbag behaviour was putting him in the red and made a big deal out of it.

Besides the jano fan club is way too big for me to stalk and harass him... that would basically mean any post anywhere in any thread under testing is somehow stalking jano. His boyfriend roster is too big and too deep for an active campaign against him. I'm just noting it anytime I see it.

I did just get banned for harassing someone else but that was funny because we settled it with a game of Rock Paper Scissors. But regardless i shouldn't have done that. It had nothing to do with calling anyone out- someone insulted me and I thought it'd be funny if I just kept bugging him.
But this is seperate. I'm not actively looking for jano posts. Besides calling out a shiester and his gal pals is something we should all do. At first I was indifferent in the btop thread but doing some cursory searches really illuminates how much of a steaming pile sack of shit Jankos defence team here is. I mean a snake is a snake so you can't fault janko for being janko - but actively choosing to rap your lips around his ass and suck as hard as all you guys do? Yikes.

PS: cats are for fucking weirdos. The whole cat aesthetic makes me think you're a furry or that you shop at hot topic and have a prosthetic doll girlfriend.

Last edited:
It's stalking if i dug deep to find it. This thread was near the top of the first page.
If I peruse threads and happen to see something worth noting I'll note it.
I had to dig deep to even find the last time Janoshik posted in this thread (which was well over a month ago) so I can't imagine what you're doing in here calling him out if it's not the kind of unprovoked stalking @Millard forbade.

I had to dig deep to even find the last time Janoshik posted in this thread (which was well over a month ago) so I can't imagine what you're doing in here calling him out if it's not the kind of unprovoked stalking @Millard forbade.
Ah yes, but you see even though he posted a month ago- the post remains when the thread is bumped.
also your constant cries for Millard to ban me - isn't that also just kinda shoving off the spotlight from jankos accusations.
I just picture a child crying for mommy. Frankly this is the type of behaviour I'd expect from not only a cat lover but one with such a fruity profile picture.

All the same I should have realized that post was over a month old (omg how ancient) I'll do better and only call out new shit janko posts that just happens to cross my way

Ah yes, but you see even though he posted a month ago- the post remains when the thread is bumped.
also your constant cries for Millard to ban me - isn't that also just kinda shoving off the spotlight from jankos accusations.
I just picture a child crying for mommy. Frankly this is the type of behaviour I'd expect from not only a cat lover but one with such a fruity profile picture.

All the same I should have realized that post was over a month old (omg how ancient) I'll do better and only call out new shit janko posts that just happens to cross my way
I must have really hurt your feelings when I called you retarded.

Hit a sensitive spot I guess.

@Jdave The whole cat brand is an annoying distraction and it helps shift focus away from more pressing concerns. While you fall into the trap of projecting your closeted sexual deviancy onto cats, Liska is sipping communist martinis and slipping further away from being held accountable for reasons that are actually valid.

While you fall into the trap of projecting your closeted sexual deviancy onto cats
Thou doth protest a tad much here you weirdo. Why did sex come up with you like that?
Guys with cats are weirdos - how the fuck did your mind go right to having sex with them?

we can call him out for his cat shit and whatever it is you're calling him out for, and not feel like one takes away from the other... unless you're just shite at calling him on it? What exactly are you calling him on anyways

Last edited:
I must have really hurt your feelings when I called you retarded.

Hit a sensitive spot I guess.
Why did you lie and try to cover up scamming mands? Why did you then complain about how giving discounts would put you in the red when you were finally forced to take accountability? Why did you try to cover up the original scam in the first place?

You called me a retard over the internet.. oh no...
How traumatic.

Tinfoil hats are in full force in here today. Happy Friday meso!
Why did you lie and try to cover up scamming mands? Why did you then complain about how giving discounts would put you in the red when you were finally forced to take accountability? Why did you try to cover up the original scam in the first place?

You called me a retard over the internet.. oh no...
How traumatic.
How many different threads are you going to try and start a dumpster fire? I thought that you actually made a dedicated thread for this....

Is it groundhog day or am I reading the same shit continuously?

Please settle this, whatever it is you have with Jano elsewhere. I can promise you without a shadow of a doubt, his testing is legitimate and that words on emails and forums are easily misconstrued.

To add, and what really gets me is this.. everyone here wants tested gear. This shop provides that, and we also provide reimbursement for customer blind testing(at the testing facility of their choice). It seems though jano's tests are only convenient when certain people want them to be or maybe that is the tone I get.

Whatever the case may be.. there is a ton of effort, time and money going into testing gear and that is exactly how it should be.

Have a great day,

CCUSA

Last edited:
Tinfoil hats are in full force in here today. Happy Friday meso!

How many different threads are you going to try and start a dumpster fire? I thought that you actually made a dedicated thread for this....

Is it groundhog day or am I reading the same shit continuously?

Please settle this, whatever it is you have with Jano elsewhere. I can promise you without a shadow of a doubt, his testing is legitimate and that words on emails and forums are easily misconstrued.

To add, and what really gets me is this.. everyone here wants tested gear. This shop provides that, and we also provide reimbursement for customer blind testing(at the testing facility of their choice). It seems though jano's tests are only convenient when certain people want them to be or maybe that is the tone I get.

Whatever the case may be.. there is a ton of effort, time and money going into testing gear and that is exactly how it should be.

Have a great day,

CCUSA
I think what you're doing in conflating jenko's ability to test gear accurately (which he is capable of) and his known scammer history where he could have tested the gear but chose instead to lie.
No one's saying he can't accurately do his job- the question is why he scammed in The first place and how do we know he won't again. It's not about any labs- I'm just keeping the spot light where it should be.

As far as tone...you sound about as impartial as an FBI raid right now.

Way too much childish BS on this forum... I get letting people argue because you have to be able to call out a bad source for fucking up, but the idea that people like JDave/AllAmericanTrailerTrash are allowed to run wild and just nuke threads with their insanity is stupid.

Way too much childish BS on this forum... I get letting people argue because you have to be able to call out a bad source for fucking up, but the idea that people like JDave/AllAmericanTrailerTrash are allowed to run wild and just nuke threads with their insanity is stupid.
AARN was banned again lol. That’s strike 2. He doesn’t learn. If you want to source here, open a thread. It’s that simple.