Cat Café EU & US domestic

Addressing all customers:

Please stop using coinbase or if you are going to, make sure your funds are released before placing an order. There are far easier, instant ways to get bitcoin. Use those methods and then transfer to a private wallet please.

Other good news is that the first round of pharma goods landed and are being added to the site as we speak.

EQ, Provi and Anadrol are here. I have had an influx of requests for injectable anadrol which I produced in the past and now it will be going back into the rotation. Standard oral suspension will be available too. Suspension will be sent off very shortly for testing.

Thank you for your patience, it is much appreciated.

I promise to pay off some chinese factory to take fake pics and videos of Liska Labs in the future (not that aaaaanyone would eeeeever fake superlab/ultralab footage) but that's after releasing the first season of the cat café anime based on a true story of a UGL ran by catgirls trying to conquer the world (limited edition merchandise will be available).

Okay that was fucking funny and next level snarkiness.

Really impressed with your writing ability considering how many languages you speak.

You are more articulate than I who speaks 1 language haha. Serious props

You're a source from god knows where that has spent over an entire year taking advantage of the fact that lying is allowed by Meso's rules by posting constant misinformation to other source threads and trying to get people to contact you via PM to scam them in the shadows.

I simply asked, why do you get a pass on showing your lab, and every single new guy that comes here, gets ridiculed? Your sly answer is..

While the lab is based in the cellar of a popular cat café and completely rat free, this is unfortunately the reason I'll never post any pictures of it. As seasoned readers of Meso know, the size & cost of a lab doesn't necessary reflect the quality of the finished product.

That has to be the biggest bunch of b/s I ever heard in my life. I guess if I ever decide to come here, Ill refer everyone to your post and get a free pass too. :)

And you claim to test every batch? Where are the current batch results, or are you going to claim you haven't made anything since you first posted? lol...

And who have I scammed? NO ONE! Try again..

I simply asked, why do you get a pass on showing your lab, and every single new guy that comes here, gets ridiculed? Your sly answer is..

While the lab is based in the cellar of a popular cat café and completely rat free, this is unfortunately the reason I'll never post any pictures of it. As seasoned readers of Meso know, the size & cost of a lab doesn't necessary reflect the quality of the finished product.

That has to be the biggest bunch of b/s I ever heard in my life. I guess if I ever decide to come here, Ill refer everyone to your post and get a free pass too. :)

And you claim to test every batch? Where are the current batch results, or are you going to claim you haven't made anything since you first posted? lol...

there are tests for several batches on certain products

Sub 80IQ bozo trying to sound smart. Piss off and cry somewhere else, might I suggest some homeless shelter since clearly you’re not able to sell your low quality shit products.

@Liska has the UK PCT closed down? Emailed yesterday and not had a reply?

Sorry i emailed yesterday but for some reason it sent this morning, still not had a reply though,

Cheers

Cat piss isn't a carrier oil you moron, it's used for suspensions. Why are you in here asking questions if you cannot be bothered to read, are you starved for attention even moreso than money?

Is that how you get your shit to hold? With cat piss? lol..
Ill post wherever I want. Its a free country. This is the best source thread on here.. NOT!

You're a bathtub brewing nobody. Making shit in his basement with the rest of the cockroaches..