Cat Café EU & US domestic

Looking at it from the perspective of a source, the vetting could possibly be stricter in some regards, as there are so many ways to manipulate what you see vs what you get (I've recently discussed the problem of not being able to strictly tie a batch number to a given product, or a blind test to the product supposedly tested), but having talked about this openly with some of the smartest guys here, noone has come up with an ideal solution so far - everything leading up to the end product can be faked/manipulated by the source, so my idea was to focus on enabling the community to test what they end up getting more thoroughly because it has to literally be out of the source's hands for genuine results.
Ultimately, blind customer testing is the most valuable tool we have to determine if a source is running a tight ship.

As far as a better way to keep track of batches and keep sources honest. Maybe y'all should let us know ahead of selling a new batch, when it was made and how much was made of each compound. Then maybe a picture of the completed batch to help confirm how big the batches are. That way, if a huge batch was supposedly made, they can show a picture to support and alleviate possible worries we may have that they are making multiple batches with the same number.

Unfortunately, there isn't a perfect solution to this problem and a certain amount of trust has to be given, regardless.

But I do think knowing the batch sizes of different products would be helpful in keeping track to some degree.

I quoted Janoshik's response regarding microbial testing/labs in an earlier post which didn't sound too promising unfortunately.
In this case, can you really blame the guy for wanting to verify youre cleanliness? what other option is there, take your word for it?

As far as a better way to keep track of batches and keep sources honest. Maybe y'all should let us know ahead of selling a new batch, when it was made and how much was made of each compound. Then maybe a picture of the completed batch to help confirm how big the batches are. That way, if a huge batch was supposedly made, they can show a picture to support and alleviate possible worries we may have that they are making multiple batches with the same number.
Oh, this in combination with sequential batch numbering (1/1000, 2/1000 etc) on the labels would actually work, basically like limited edition numbered trading cards, that's brilliant!

In this case, can you really blame the guy for wanting to verify youre cleanliness? what other option is there, take your word for it?
You're mixing up the timeline a bit since I inquired about this based on his question, as anything but a test performed of the product you receive is basically 'taking someones word for it'. Rather than blaming him for it, I asked him how he was presently verifying the sterility of his gear and offered to pay for said services but got completely ignored regarding that aspect.

You're mixing up the timeline a bit since I inquired about this based on his question, as anything but a test performed of the product you receive is basically 'taking someones word for it'. Rather than blaming him for it, I asked him how he was presently verifying the sterility of his gear and offered to pay for said services but got completely ignored regarding that aspect.
No cat pics, thanks for that. Also, it does sound like you trying to find a compromise.

Not planned so far - I did actually have this on the store until a few weeks ago to check interest and there was none at all.
Are those vials just collecting dust then? I can take some off your hand. If you want me to order for 250 eu minimum i can add some gh next month to it.

@Liska du bist keinem Rechenschaft schuldig, mehr als deine eigene Qualitätssicherung wo nichts daran auszusetzen ist kannst und brauchst du auch nicht machen, die Leute sind so unnötig kritisch und auf diesen Kindergarten einzugehen musst du jetzt echt nicht, lass die Leute labern, wenn du deinen Standard hältst wird dein Lab populärer, so stark Werbung machen hast du garnicht nötig.

But I do think knowing the batch sizes of different products would be helpful in keeping track to some degree.
try telling this to a certain source on here whose response was "i spent all my money on raws" when asked about his batch sizes

@Liska How dare you ignore me, I said, Where are your tits?!
I need to see these before I can fully evaluate.
btw, my brewing hero was TGI at least from what I have heard about him but I never used him- I heard his brewing was fine but his behavior was supsect :oops:o_O

@Liska How dare you ignore me, I said, Where are your tits?!
I need to see these before I can fully evaluate.
btw, my brewing hero was TGI at least from what I have heard about him but I never used him- I heard his brewing was fine but his behavior was supsect :oops:o_O
Can only quote myself from OP:
No tits because a-cups + very unique tattoo. I'm taking applications for e-mail girls via pictures of a vial jammed between J-cups though.
Yesterday a friend showed me TGI reviews of brewing equipment on Amazon, what a hero.

I'll repost it here. Order arrived today from the source.
10/10 communication
9/10 Details
11/10 stealth and packaging (this guy has an OCD for real), I'll pay an extra for that in my next order.
10/10 turnaround time.

I enjoyed the transaction, will update you on the stuff.

I'll repost it here. Order arrived today from the source.
10/10 communication
9/10 Details
11/10 stealth and packaging (this guy has an OCD for real), I'll pay an extra for that in my next order.
10/10 turnaround time.

I enjoyed the transaction, will update you on the stuff.
I would only pay extra for a blowjob but that's just me

You have tons of pic of your products in your website, so I just asked what is the difference between posting that, and posting a pic of your autoclave, I didn't imply anything.

I am not asking you to post a pic of your tablet press, that could be really trackable by LE, if I remember correctly a lab was busted when buying that machine and tracked for example.

But an autoclave is used extensibly by dental clinics, podology, tattoo studios, etc... And is certainly not an item tracked by LE.

And then you procede to imply that I am a troll just by asking a legit question? Come on you can do better than that bro.
Does anyone now the name of the website??