Cat Café EU & US domestic

I must be blind but I would love to check out these products but can’t seem. To find the name of the website please help me out guys

@Liska Can you tell us how you control the batch numbers? For example, if i purchase a vial of test e and id like to see the lab report or raw purity for that batch how would i find this data? Thank you

New kitten arrival, and back in stock are Nebivolol 5mg & Telmisartan 80mg

View attachment 147929View attachment 147930

Oh boy. The limey equivalent of the US DEA is probably hot on your trail now after seeing that cat fancy wallpaper.

i bet they're going through store surveillance footage and credit card receipts as i write this.

Better pull that pic down. The bigger labs should have told you this stuff, dudemeister.

Oh boy. The limey equivalent of the US DEA is probably hot on your trail now after seeing that cat fancy wallpaper.

i bet they're going through store surveillance footage and credit card receipts as i write this.

Better pull that pic down. The bigger labs should have told you this stuff, dudemeister.
Sometimes I think Mr. Peepers left you on his own accord.

Has it listed on every injectable oil description:

"... in MCT by our very own lab."

And it is the same for every injectable oil for the moment.
I thought MCT was more pricey vs GSO or CSO or other 'yellow' tinted oils. All the labs these days seem to be going with MCT. Is MCT less or more expensive than the others?

I thought MCT was more pricey vs GSO or CSO or other 'yellow' tinted oils. All the labs these days seem to be going with MCT. Is MCT less or more expensive than the others?
Code:
https://medlabgear.com/collections/usp-oils
for a price comparison. Please look forward to triple refined Emu oil injectables coming soon!

Hi Liska, did you see my previous comment?

Thank you
Not until now, completely missed that. For the raw purities, you can check out my raws thread in the labtesting section, as all of those posted will currently correlate with the available batches as they are my first ones.

All finished lab reports contain the batch number which is printed on the vial label as well - these can be found in the 2nd post of this thread and in the lab report category on my website.

I'm working on implementing a method to more closely correlate a given vial with the batch number on its label as well, but I can't do that retroactively for the existing batches.

Not until now, completely missed that. For the raw purities, you can check out my raws thread in the labtesting section, as all of those posted will currently correlate with the available batches as they are my first ones.

All finished lab reports contain the batch number which is printed on the vial label as well - these can be found in the 2nd post of this thread and in the lab report category on my website.

I'm working on implementing a method to more closely correlate a given vial with the batch number on its label as well, but I can't do that retroactively for the existing batches.

Great, thank you for the reply.

Yeah its quite long winded having to trawl through threads trying to find the results for your batch.

What's your plan for having this more accessible on the vials?

Do you print your own labels?

Non fino ad ora, completamente perso. Per le purezze grezze, puoi controllare il mio thread raw nella sezione labtesting, poiché tutti quelli pubblicati saranno attualmente correlati ai lotti disponibili in quanto sono i miei primi.

Tutti i rapporti di laboratorio finiti contengono il numero di lotto che è stampato anche sull'etichetta della fiala - questi possono essere trovati nel secondo post di questo thread e nella categoria del rapporto di laboratorio sul mio sito web.

Sto lavorando all'implementazione di un metodo per correlare più strettamente una data fiala anche con il numero di lotto sulla sua etichetta, ma non posso farlo retroattivamente per i lotti esistenti.
liska ti ho mandato e mail, ma non ho ricevuto risposta

Great, thank you for the reply.

Yeah its quite long winded having to trawl through threads trying to find the results for your batch.

What's your plan for having this more accessible on the vials?

Do you print your own labels?
I plan to hire service dogs, ideally labradors, to help customers on the long winded trawl to the 'lab report' button displayed on my website where the batch numbers are neatly listed underneath the respective lab report.

wowowservice.png

I'm also planning to have miniature janoshik lab reports printed and supplied with every single vial but haven't discussed this in detail with @janoshik yet.

I'm having the labels printed professionally, they're actually pretty high quality which is more noticeable in person!

I plan to hire service dogs, ideally labradors, to help customers on the long winded trawl to the 'lab report' button displayed on my website where the batch numbers are neatly listed underneath the respective lab report.

View attachment 147987

I'm also planning to have miniature janoshik lab reports printed and supplied with every single vial but haven't discussed this in detail with @janoshik yet.

I'm having the labels printed professionally, they're actually pretty high quality which is more noticeable in person!
Yo what's up with the dogs and shit?
You're changing direction Lis'..
Remember, it's all about cats.