Cat Café EU & US domestic

thats perfect . do u recommend any good website to buy Bitcoin ? i prefer with no ID Verification . and hopefully i place my order tonight .
Not sure if the need for ID verification depends on country of residence, crypto exchange or both - your best bet might be checking the crypto subforum here on Meso.

Is it possible to get a higher concentrated version of the short esters, for example 200mg/ml drost P or 200mg Tren A ?

For a Prep its very nasty the injects of different compounds ED

Is it possible to get a higher concentrated version of the short esters, for example 200mg/ml drost P or 200mg Tren A ?

Yes, there's three ways I can think of doing that and likely more I can't think of but I'm hesitant to go for any one of them presently.

This would be interesting for me to.
The test prop at 200 mg/ml without pip would be best test to use.

will be buying in the realtive future,

will give a full review at a further time, however want to thank liska for finally making a thread!

heres to a long and happy relationship between us meatheads and our favourite cat

heres to a long and happy relationship between us meatheads and our favourite cat
closes exitscam.pdf
A-absolutely!

ukkkk.png

UKittens only: It's time to discuss which injectables you want available domestically the most - only basics to begin with but there's a timing before brewing starts where reasonable requests can be catered to. Everything will be labtested before release and blind testing credit will apply just the same. Not sure orals will be available right away but I'll try my best.

closes exitscam.pdf
A-absolutely!

View attachment 148027

UKittens only: It's time to discuss which injectables you want available domestically the most - only basics to begin with but there's a timing before brewing starts where reasonable requests can be catered to. Everything will be labtested before release and blind testing credit will apply just the same. Not sure orals will be available right away but I'll try my best.
1st tier - high dose Testosterone and deca top of my want list.
2nd tier - high dose eq, ment.

thats perfect . do u recommend any good website to buy Bitcoin ? i prefer with no ID Verification . and hopefully i place my order tonight .
localbitcoins(dot)com or localmonero(dot)co , that's the only way ik where you won't need any ID verification

closes exitscam.pdf
A-absolutely!

View attachment 148027

300mg Test E, HCG for injectables. DBol and Var for orals.

And if you can do trest enanthate, then you become uk source extraordinaire, seeing as none of the UK UGLs are willing to bring enanthate to market, the 2 big ones, who currently have ment are acetate only.

And if you can do trest enanthate, then you become uk source extraordinaire, seeing as none of the UK UGLs are willing to bring enanthate to market, the 2 big ones, who currently have ment are acetate only.
If what I bought as trest enanthate raws confirm as trest enanthate raws via Jano then that's coming to the UK store indeed.