Cat Café EU & US domestic

Just started the Cat NPP 150 mg at 450 a week. Zero pip in my shoulders and glute. Second week right now and allready nice pumps/veins.

@Liska
Hello
I have several questions

Can you test some products for heavy metals ?

There was a discussion about potential impurities from a raw seller that caused some heavy side-effects in their HGH, now people are looking for heavy metals and if you got a 90% tren E raw for example, what are the other 10% ?

When you will have Trest E and how is the dosage? Can i get BH with it ? On high 19nor steroids i like to crossdress.

Cat pictures with vials = discount?

@Liska
Can you test some products for heavy metals ?

There was a discussion about potential impurities from a raw seller that caused some heavy side-effects in their HGH, now people are looking for heavy metals and if you got a 90% tren E raw for example, what are the other 10% ?
I've talked about this with @janoshik a few times - I've come across ~90% purity raws twice and had them tested via GCMS but as always, the impurities are just related/incomplete compound molecules, as he has elaborated on a few times.

When I started my lab I really did discuss with Janoshik what possible testing I can conduct on raws/finished products to ensure further user safety but there wasn't anything of practical use/necessity. Should there be any new evidence I'm completely open to changing my mind and paying up for said testing.

I'm not sure which dumpster Ciraws is sourcing from but I'm vetting raws sources extensively and select them purely based on quality, even if that means paying 2-3 x as much for everything.

Whether via HGH or providing raws to Akra, Ciraws is putting a lot of guys into the hospital it seems. I'm not familiar with the private labs like Mondial and Bellon myself so I can't comment.

To order, just follow the instruction on the website posted in the OP of this thread.

To get store credit for testing, follow the instructions on submitting a blind sample detailed by Janoshik in his thread
Code:
https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/janoshik-analytical-laboratory-testing-services.134405067/
and mail me and/or post the result to this thread.
im about to order but i really can't find any Instructions , i dont know what im doing wrong :oops:

I've talked about this with @janoshik a few times - I've come across ~90% purity raws twice and had them tested via GCMS but as always, the impurities are just related/incomplete compound molecules, as he has elaborated on a few times.

When I started my lab I really did discuss with Janoshik what possible testing I can conduct on raws/finished products to ensure further user safety but there wasn't anything of practical use/necessity. Should there be any new evidence I'm completely open to changing my mind and paying up for said testing.

I'm not sure which dumpster Ciraws is sourcing from but I'm vetting raws sources extensively and select them purely based on quality, even if that means paying 2-3 x as much for everything.

And what about the heavy metals ? Actual data.
Its not only because of the hgh, ther were 1 person ugl's in the past that brewed in metal containers, thats a long time ago but they tested it positive for aluminum and mercury.

I in my case want to be sure if i give someone my money for juice i don't want any of this sort of things in it and everyone just test their gear for potency, if its possible to produce such an bunk hgh in a chinese communist granny bathtub, isn't it okay to doubt the quality (in ciraws case) of the other products because quality assurance should be a thing, not only for potency, intoxication from mercury fucks your life up worse than cancer because it transform you in an handicapped alzheimer potato in the future.

Ofc its not near an accusation or anything just a test of tren and test for these heavy metals would be enough to help with the fear.

Im fully satisfied with your products, atleast the one i could test.

And what about the heavy metals ? Actual data.
Its not only because of the hgh, ther were 1 person ugl's in the past that brewed in metal containers, thats a long time ago but they tested it positive for aluminum and mercury.

I in my case want to be sure if i give someone my money for juice i don't want any of this sort of things in it and everyone just test their gear for potency, if its possible to produce such an bunk hgh in a chinese communist granny bathtub, isn't it okay to doubt the quality (in ciraws case) of the other products because quality assurance should be a thing, not only for potency, intoxication from mercury fucks your life up worse than cancer because it transform you in an handicapped alzheimer potato in the future.

Ofc its not near an accusation or anything just a test of tren and test for these heavy metals would be enough to help with the fear.

Im fully satisfied with your products, atleast the one i could test.
Same for heavy metals really, your chances of loading up on mercury and other contaminants are way better via seafood. That said, peace of mind has its own value and so I'll add this one via @janoshik to the list of blind tests I'll reimburse in full via store credit: Heavy metals (As, Cd, Pb, Hg) analysis: 100 USD / sample ( 120 USD / sample from 1st of July 2021).

How long does shipping take within the EU?
Has anyone here used your products?
turinabol only has from Deus Medical ?? this brand does not give me reliability

After payment of my order, I received the package in 4 working days (. France). Products ordered: trenbolone enanthate 200mg and 250mg, boldenone 500mg, testosterone enanthate 350mg, Nandrolone 300mg. Cat cafe laboratory only.

How long does shipping take within the EU?
Has anyone here used your products?
turinabol only has from Deus Medical ?? this brand does not give me reliability
1. Depends on country entirely, from 1 to 10 business days (Greece, Ireland, Portugal are examples of the slower shipping times).
2. No, I think they just use them as jewelry honestly.
3. I'll should have labtested 60x20mg Turinabol available later this month if there are no delays - I'm curious though, can you elaborate on your experience with Deus Medical's product?