Cat Café EU & US domestic

Hey guys, is anyone using Livzon HCG? I just had 250 IU subq and the strange thing is that I don't feel the intense stinging sensation right after the injection. Is this normal? HCG always hit me like a fucking bee after the inj. I diluted 5000 IU in 3 ml, so 0.15 ml per shot.

Hey guys, is anyone using Livzon HCG? I just had 250 IU subq and the strange thing is that I don't feel the intense stinging sensation right after the injection. Is this normal? HCG always hit me like a fucking bee after the inj. I diluted 5000 IU in 3 ml, so 0.15 ml per shot.
Iv never had this, and im using pharmaceutical grade HCG.

What brand of HCG were you using previously? It's rather unlikely but if your previous brand of bac water had a higher amount of BA than usual that could've been a reason for said stinging.

I’ve never gotten stinging using hcg, and I’ve used livzon brand before.

I emailed an order a few days ago and haven’t gotten response??
The only person I'm aware of that I've not replied to mailed from an unsafe e-mail, was from the US and asked to pay via WU/MG, so that was three strikes at once - can you mail me again please?

The only person I'm aware of that I've not replied to mailed from an unsafe e-mail, was from the US and asked to pay via WU/MG, so that was three strikes at once - can you mail me again please?
That was me - what payments do u accept then - what was unsafe about it

That was me - what payments do u accept then - what was unsafe about it
I posted all order information and a guide on the website and ship to EU & UK only - I can't disclose your mail provider but please use protonmail, tutanota or countermail for any contact with any sources for privacy/security reasons.

Ok thx - disappointed no USA shipping
Get a protonmail account buddy. Most sources won’t answer you without one. Also most sources are going away from the above mentioned payment type. Bitcoin is easy as fuck when it’s set up. It’s like Venmo.

My cat order arrived
Very satisfied with the cat
Package was super stealth
Communication as fast as lightning
I am Sure, will order again, just waitin until GH will be available again

What brand of HCG were you using previously? It's rather unlikely but if your previous brand of bac water had a higher amount of BA than usual that could've been a reason for said stinging.
I’ve never gotten stinging using hcg, and I’ve used livzon brand before.
Thanks to everyone, I was using Braun bac water and UG grade HCG. But now that I know it's not "normal" I suppose it was the high % of BA in the water.

Anyone tried the 350mg Test E and can report how is the PIP?
I'm sensitive to Test E, especially in higher concentrations, but so far absolutely no PIP, pinned both in glute and delt, no problems at all, the carrier is somewhere in the middle between thick and thin, which is good.

Sdrol seems good, noticed some pumps during the wo at only 10mg, next week I'll bump it to 20 mg. Since its HL is of 6 / 8 hrs, do you usually split the dose in 3+ times? Should I be good with only 2?