Cat Café EU & US domestic

No, I think they just use them as jewelry honestly.
You laughing but I hang your vials on my necklace to get that +10 quicker, sicker and bigger gains. Then once empty the vials are placed on shelves for display for all the guests visiting my house to see.

Once a week also all you products are placed on altar and I pray to be blessed with no pip and best aesthetics in the universe

You laughing but I hang your vials on my necklace to get that +10 quicker, sicker and bigger gains. Then once empty the vials are placed on shelves for display for all the guests visiting my house to see.

Once a week also all you products are placed on altar and I pray to be blessed with no pip and best aesthetics in the universe
I thought to be the only one

Very irresponsible to use bank transfer
Buying illegal substances from a forum and injecting them in your body is also kinda irresponsible
mp,840x830,matte,f8f8f8,t-pad,1000x1000,f8f8f8.u2.jpg

Just for people that are not into cryptos, it's a big hassle to set everything up, the verifications in each platform are insane ( i think in one they even asked to verify the colour of my butthole) and most of them have insane fees.

Buying illegal substances from a forum and injecting them in your body is also kinda irresponsible
View attachment 148226

Just for people that are not into cryptos, it's a big hassle to set everything up, the verifications in each platform are insane ( i think in one they even asked to verify the colour of my butthole) and most of them have insane fees.

just do not use use BTC and go for monero instead. Less volatile and most likely BTC will fade out for security reasons anyway.

Thanks for all your input in regards to BTC and cryptocurrency guys. Really do appreciate it and will definitely help me out when I go to setup my wallet.

I have never used modafinil befora, so i dont know what effects to expect on me but 3 days now and im dont actually feel anything different