Cat Café EU & US domestic

It's really real, if noone's going for it I'm considering dropping a lot of catnip on a local animal shelter for a photo OP.

1) I don't want to risk summer heat affecting the product.

2) Here's a modified list from earlier in the thread:
Testosterone Acetate 100mg
Primobolan 100mg
Sustanon 250mg
LGD4033 (Ligandrol) 10mg
Turinabol 20mg
Oxandrolone 10mg
Proviron 25mg
Winstrol 25mg
Trestolone Acetate 100mg
MT2 10mg
BPC157 5mg
Dianabol 25mg
Anadrol 50mg
RAD140 10mg
Clomid 50mg
Tamoxifen 20mg
Exemestane 25mg
https://thinksteroids.com/steroid-profiles/arimidex/ (Anastrozole) 1mg
& maybe Masteron Propionate 150mg & Masteron Enanthate 250mg depending on raw availability.

3) The labtest for peptides costing 180usd each and not wanting to sell them overpriced means I'll break even after selling about 150 vials, so I can only afford to carry the most popular ones.

4) Yes, I'm looking to sponsor several contestants at the

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPfPGpRY5oU

5) Based on the feedback on Amino Asylums 600mg/ml L-Carnitine being a bit thick, 500mg/ml seems about the limit for a comfortable daily injectable product. I don't get the crimper question.

Can't wait to try the Proviron and Exemestane

Can't wait to try the Proviron and Exemestane
I wonder if 12.5mg Exemestane wouldn't be preferable to 25mg as that would allow for a cleaner split into 6.25mg halves for those needing only a minimal dose. Either way I'm going to test both multiple tablets to check for variance and split halves to check for even distribution for all AI, which I personally think should become the standard for tablets that need really precise dosing and are split frequently.

I wonder if 12.5mg Exemestane wouldn't be preferable to 25mg as that would allow for a cleaner split into 6.25mg halves for those needing only a minimal dose. Either way I'm going to test both multiple tablets to check for variance and split halves to check for even distribution for all AI, which I personally think should become the standard for tablets that need really precise dosing and are split frequently.
12.5 mg would be much better and preferable having Exemestane a half-life of 24 hours and inhibiting the 85% aromatase, dividing it into 12.5 mg tablets would ensure blood balance, without having almost total inhibition peaks and uncontrolled estrogenic release peaks

This would save me from splitting the 25mg and also a 0.25mg cabaser tabs

Here is the analysis carried out on the BOLDENONE 500MG of "CATCAFE" by the intermediary of the JANOSHIK laboratory. @Liska

View attachment 148278
Thanks so much! Don't forget to cash in your catcoins sometime (100€ + cost of shipping as store credit, not just the cost of labtesting - I still need to update the the website to reflect that).

That's a good bit higher than my own test result of 504mg and with the margin of error for BU at
Code:
https://www.janoshik.com/details/
listed as 5%, I wonder if this can be interpreted as my own test being off towards the bottom and this one towards the top or if there another factor for variance I'm missing (besides fault on my behalf of course) @janoshik

Thanks so much! Don't forget to cash in your catcoins sometime (100€ + cost of shipping as store credit, not just the cost of labtesting - I still need to update the the website to reflect that).

That's a good bit higher than my own test result of 504mg and with the margin of error for BU at
Code:
https://www.janoshik.com/details/
listed as 5%, I wonder if this can be interpreted as my own test being off towards the bottom and this one towards the top or if there another factor for variance I'm missing (besides fault on my behalf of course) @janoshik
I literally checked for the same right now :)

The todays/yesterdays tests might be skewed on the upper end of the MOE - 5%.

Last edited:
That is a fucking good way to encourage customers to test your stuff for their peace of mind plus the fact of having the expenses totally covered even +20eur extra(until Janoshik's price increase comes into effect soon), even the shipment, that is honestly impressive.

That's a good bit higher than my own test result of 504mg and with the margin of error for BU
I wonder if this can be interpreted as my own test being off towards the bottom and this one towards the top or if there another factor for variance I'm missing (besides fault on my behalf of course) @janoshik
I find funny how your professional brewer soul find that small overdosing hurting for your skills while for customers that small overdosing would probably make them purchase it without doubt rather than having it literally on point or 1-3% underdosed but closer to the official stated concentration.

Take it easy, that result will for sure make you sell more of that compound, but I understand that way of thinking when brewing is not just your living but your passion too.

+20eur extra(until Janoshik's price increase comes into effect soon)

I find funny how your professional brewer soul find that small overdosing hurting for your skills while for customers that small overdosing would probably make them purchase it without doubt rather than having it literally on point or 1-3% underdosed but closer to the official stated concentration.
I'll raise it by +20USD/EUR too once that increase comes into effect at @janoshik because the point is for the credit to be beyond that cost.

I plan to use your L-carnitine to reconstitute growth hormone, is there any solvent, acid or something in the recipe that could degradate the gh? @Liska

Finally got around to my first pin of Liska's Bold 500 (sorry Liska! had more than I thought of my old stuff). Pin went way smoother than expected given the high dosage and no noticeable PIP ~6 hours post injection.

bravo for the approach @ kriss67. congratulations @Liska for your 1st quality products.
always been very happy to use your services. good morning from the members of the group labtest meso fr.;)

Is there a reason why we only can buy per email? I would prefer to create an account on your page, also you could just add the store credits to the account so it would be easier for you aswell.