Cat Café EU & US domestic

Is there a reason why we only can buy per email? I would prefer to create an account on your page, also you could just add the store credits to the account so it would be easier for you aswell.
The reason is security - there'll never be any way to enter any of your information into any database.

Is there a reason why we only can buy per email? I would prefer to create an account on your page, also you could just add the store credits to the account so it would be easier for you aswell.
Do you want to risk all your personal information being exposed and forwarded on in case of security breach or do you prefer to each time your info being removed with the email after the transaction? Here's your answer

The reason is security - there'll never be any way to enter any of your information into any database.
I should read all replies in thread before replying I see :D

Why no more pharma AI?
I know you mean well Liska but I doubt you will be able to produce a consistent AI the dosage is to small and it will likely be more or less like all those other black market AI slightly underdosed or overdosed and this will screw anyone dosing all the time. There is a reason ppl suggest to buy always pharma ancillaries.

You should offer both, so one can decide for itself :)

Yeah 12,5 exemestane should be great if price is not outrageous compared to a 25mg one.

Why no more pharma AI?
I know you mean well Liska but I doubt you will be able to produce a consistent AI the dosage is to small and it will likely be more or less like all those other black market AI slightly underdosed or overdosed and this will screw anyone dosing all the time. There is a reason ppl suggest to buy always pharma ancillaries.

You should offer both, so one can decide for itself :)

Yeah 12,5 exemestane should be great if price is not outrageous compared to a 25mg one.

Can you show me test results of multiple tablets of pharma AI from the same box to confirm they're dosed precisely and with minimal variance? What I've seen of pharma products lab tests recently from countries our industry predominantly sources from has disillusioned me. I've attached two labtests of what I hope to replicate for AI products.

By the way, can you not just buy AI at the pharmacy in your country? So I've heard (and seen) from fellow countrymen of yours.

Attachments

• primoace25labs.png
    primoace25labs.png
    207.9 KB · Views: 120
  • labsccmk677.png
    labsccmk677.png
    214.8 KB · Views: 106
Can you show me test results of multiple tablets of pharma AI from the same box to confirm they're dosed precisely and with minimal variance? What I've seen of pharma products lab tests recently from countries our industry predominantly sources from has disillusioned me. I've attached two labtests of what I hope to replicate for AI products.

By the way, can you not just buy AI at the pharmacy in your country? So I've heard (and seen) from fellow countrymen of yours.
Well man the pharma product you are referring are T3 and clenbuterol I mean.... Come on. One from Greece and one from Bulgaria?

The pharma AI I have bought from black market vendor has always been produced in respectable country (I mean country with no history of fake) and I had always spot on blood on it.

It's possible that some pharmacy are able to sell me AI without a prescription but is always a gamble and a bit harder then other kind of ancillaries like bloodpressure med - Metformin etc.

I'm looking forward to see the test on your AI pills and maybe I'll buy a bit and test it myself. I'll apologize if you prove me wrong ;)

Well man the pharma product you are referring are T3 and clenbuterol I mean.... Come on. One from Greece and one from Bulgaria?

The pharma AI I have bought from black market vendor has always been produced in respectable country (I mean country with no history of fake) and I had always spot on blood on it.

It's possible that some pharmacy are able to sell me AI without a prescription but is always a gamble and a bit harder then other kind of ancillaries like bloodpressure med - Metformin etc.

I'm looking forward to see the test on your AI pills and maybe I'll buy a bit and test it myself. I'll apologize if you prove me wrong ;)
I personally don't find the pharmacologically allowed ~10% of deviation in original products acceptable for tablets given the high price point they command in our industry due to the 'pharma factor'/brand recogition.

No matter the investment cost, I ultimately want to make products tailored completely to the needs of our community, not 25mg coated Aromasin by Pfizer that can't even be split properly/evenly. I think other vendors on Meso specialized in pharma products have the AI/PCT category covered really well, so looking at this industry from a problem solving perspective, there's no need for me to be 'there'.

Any customer reports about your L-Carnitine? Id like to know if theres any PIP
I experienced v little PIP with it. I've made inj l-carnitine many times and I've never had bad PIP from it and I'm not sure why some people report it having lots of PIP. The cat's is smooth though, you'll have no issues for sure

I personally don't find the pharmacologically allowed ~10% of deviation in original products acceptable for tablets given the high price point they command in our industry due to the 'pharma factor'/brand recogition.

No matter the investment cost, I ultimately want to make products tailored completely to the needs of our community, not 25mg coated Aromasin by Pfizer that can't even be split properly/evenly. I think other vendors on Meso specialized in pharma products have the AI/PCT category covered really well, so looking at this industry from a problem solving perspective, there's no need for me to be 'there'.
Looking forward to it then.
I'm one of those unlucky person that need a lot of AI even on TRT so if I can start using aromasin (I don't use it because splitting those tablet is almost impossible and taking 25mg each time is too much) thanks to you offering a properly dosed product that is tailored to my situation well... I'm gonna definetly buy a bunch, consistently ahaha

We will see.

Looking forward to it then.
I'm one of those unlucky person that need a lot of AI even on TRT so if I can start using aromasin (I don't use it because splitting those tablet is almost impossible and taking 25mg each time is too much) thanks to you offering a properly dosed product that is tailored to my situation well... I'm gonna definetly buy a bunch, consistently ahaha

We will see.
Not the only one, I myself need AI most of the time in low doses even lower than most but still need it on hand to keep things in check.

Get yourself pill splitter or alternatively i sometimes use sharp razor blade and place the pill on top of a hard surface (even bottle cap dose the job), biggest pain for me is splitting cabaser into 4 as theyre usually smaller than aromasin and harder so end up breaking more at times