Cat Café EU & US domestic

I just ordered and it’s very sad to hear these products cause huge pip.
250€ minimum order is a joke!!
For me they don't cause PIP. Its all individual man. And it's not a joke. God the entitlement. You don't like it, you need to find someone else who may have a different tradeoff, alright?

1k is a bit much. I'll agree on that. But a 250 minimum is reasonable. There's always a trade off. I'd rather have quality, reliability, honesty, fast shipping, stealth and good opsec but with a 250 min than someone who churns out a lot of small packages and in the end gets caught because that's how you get caught. By being sloppy. Which is inevitable if you need to send a parcel for every dude who forgot the caber or Adex on his last order and just orders a single bottle of that. And a bottle of var two weeks thereafter. And so on. Yeah. That's the in extremis case, and by implementing a minimum purchase amount, one avoids just that. Liska isn't trying to churn out a couple hundred packages a week, small and big, to make maximum buck. He's trying to lay LOW and especially in Germany that can be a challenge, alright? That's how you treat your sources, guys. With respect. The same respect they should have and in this case have for their customers. No one is trying to make you buy things you don't NEED. Just, think before you order. Order for months instead of weeks. Because that protects both you and the source you're purchasing from.
The more package, the bigger the risk.
If you add 50 eur to your previous buying cap it means you can take less risk and make the same money. Unless he goes private or raise the limits to ridic amounts (1k+) I am fine with it.

I just ordered and it’s very sad to hear these products cause huge pip.
250€ minimum order is a joke!!
There has only AFAIK been one report of pip from liskas products. I have pinned now for 3 days, test prop and trest ace and I can report absolutely no pip at all.

My package got delivered to the german/austria shop today. Gonna pick it up on Tuesday and will give review next week Sunday

I have been using Liskas products for 3 months now whilst I am on prep, absolutely no pip whatsoever and I’m injecting his tren ace daily currently.

Yeah I gotta wait till Monday as well unfortunately. I told DHL to divert it to a packstation but guess what they did not and it didn't even get delivered to that shop since no Saturday delivery for them. Will only use packstation directly from now on. Jesus. Will drop reports on var cardarine and clen when I can, the tren ace I've already called the best I've ever had and I stand by that. Had to call quits on the workout today since I've been pushing so incredibly hard on tren, my body just showed me a red stop sign today. Not surprised, its a harsh cut, lots of physical work on the house these days too.

He have a thread on meso Fr, liska share sometimes news here

A review of my order:
-Communication was really fast.
-Got tracking same day. Package got sent next day.
-Package and the contents were really nice packed. I can now understand the other posts saying that Liska got OCD issues.
-They gave me the animal kingdom(except chihuahuas) 15% discount in advance.
-Oils look clean and clear after examination with flashlight and blacklight.

Hope the kitties here don't get scared of my beast :D
20210808_200925.jpg

I heard someone saw a bunch of pussy hairs on the packing tape. They still gave a 10 out of 10 on packaging because they put them in their mouth and jerked off after pinning the Fiyahh gear of course.