Cat Café EU & US domestic

return.png

1. No more trying to fix the flat earth outside my Cat Café, I'll keep to myself from now on unless called out(side).

2. Optitropin kits will be back in stock sometime this month. Not taking preorders until the labtest is published.

3. Increasing the minimum order amount was direly needed to gain time to work on future products & projects & sleep. It didn't work as intended so I'm looking at alternative options that don't sacrifice quality of service nor increase product cost for customers. The stealth/packaging is presently the great limiter on how many orders I can fulfill per day so I want to conduct a survey with customers from select countries and potentially drop the stealth level based on results.

4. General info on tracking & shipping: Parcels are picked up at a couriers' shop once a day, sometime between noon and 3pm Monday to Friday. You're likely to get same day shipping if payment has been received by 10am latest, anything handed to the shop post 3pm will just sit there until afternoon the next day. Anything handed in on Friday post 3pm will sit there until Monday afternoon frustratingly, so plan your orders accordingly.

While it's reassuring to receive a tracking number and seeing the parcel being at the shop shortly after placing your order, the timer really starts when it's picked up at the shop, which is what I prioritize orders by.

5. New product: LGD-4033 (Ligandrol):
cclgd.pngcclgd4033.png

6. New cats (hope I didn't miss any, they've been piling up):
nc1.pngnc2.pngnnnn2s.pngnnns.pngcorcat3.pngcorcat4.png

View attachment 151871

1. No more trying to fix the flat earth outside my Cat Café, I'll keep to myself from now on unless called out(side).

2. Optitropin kits will be back in stock sometime this month. Not taking preorders until the labtest is published.

3. Increasing the minimum order amount was direly needed to gain time to work on future products & projects & sleep. It didn't work as intended so I'm looking at alternative options that don't sacrifice quality of service nor increase product cost for customers. The stealth/packaging is presently the great limiter on how many orders I can fulfill per day so I want to conduct a survey with customers from select countries and potentially drop the stealth level based on results.

4. General info on tracking & shipping: Parcels are picked up at a couriers' shop once a day, sometime between noon and 3pm Monday to Friday. You're likely to get same day shipping if payment has been received by 10am latest, anything handed to the shop post 3pm will just sit there until afternoon the next day. Anything handed in on Friday post 3pm will sit there until Monday afternoon frustratingly, so plan your orders accordingly.

While it's reassuring to receive a tracking number and seeing the parcel being at the shop shortly after placing your order, the timer really starts when it's picked up at the shop, which is what I prioritize orders by.

5. New product: LGD-4033 (Ligandrol):
View attachment 151890View attachment 151889

6. New cats (hope I didn't miss any, they've been piling up):
View attachment 151892View attachment 151893View attachment 151894View attachment 151895View attachment 151896View attachment 151897
Welcome back :). Waiting for these optis

Isn´t it not to unsave to send via Paket shops ? Why not send via Paket Boxes ?

By the Way, do you have plans to implement an PGP Key for more security? Not everyone trusts Privnote & Co 100 %. So buyers can send the crypted message via privnote to you.

Last edited:
I told ya guys, picked my delivery uo today:

Damn Liska... I've NEVER had such a lovely package <3

Communication: 11/10
Delivery time: 11/10
Package: 11/10
Cats: over 9000

Definitely worth it!
Can give feedback to var end of week

Last edited:
Finally got my package yesterday as well after a long detour :D anyway, packaging was perfect as always. Very much props for the small and unobtrusive orals - can swallow the var and cardarine dry due to how small those are. I remember the times when I'd have 4 regular size retard capsules and had to wash those down. The oils are perfect, clear and I'm looking forward to using them as always. I've probably overordered on clen since I don't seem to tolerate that well on a harsher cut with tren but I'll just keep it around. The cardarine seems to work a bit already, maybe it's placebo, maybe not. 10/10, and 01/10 for dhl :D

Do they answer emails??

Sent one a couple days ago and no response
Please resend.

@Nik777 I'm still waiting on Proviron raws I purchased many months ago but I've lost hope they'll ever be sent, same situation with Anadrol, so both of them will be delayed until future batches become available.

Do they answer emails??
Please resend.

@Nik777 I'm still waiting on Proviron raws I purchased many months ago but I've lost hope they'll ever be sent, same situation with Anadrol, so both of them will be delayed until future batches become available.
Just re sent

Thanks

Pd: im getting a message that says u deny my email?

Pd2: think i solved it

Last edited:
Received the lab report for Purinabol so that's in store now for 35€. Good timing to say thanks again and again to @janoshik for constantly putting in a lot of extra work/time to help with our annoying requests and frustrating problems.

cctbol.png
labscctbol.png

Last edited: