Cat Café EU & US domestic

So only visual effects and nothing else regarding the product? How is the pip on your high concentration products (deca 300/test350)? Usually I get a lot of pip from 350+test products ;)
See the link below: cosmetics grade does not refer to quality, presumably a clear colour is desirable for some cosmetic products hence the differentiation.
Code:
https://www.makingcosmetics.com/FAQ-What-is-Meant-by-Cosmetic-Grade_ep_223-1.html

From posts in this thread some get slight PIP from 350mg/ml. I've not heard any bad stories (except for one person from UK who was outright allergic/highly intolerant to MCT). Haven't heard about PIP from Deca 300mg/ml at all but given that Deca can be brewed higher than this without causing issues, that's expected.

Note on Deca: You'll see a lot of slightly underdosed 250-300mg Deca labtests around these days due to the raws being 90-92% purity (at Janoshik's, which translates to 98-99% via chinese HPLC) from many factories presently. Both for Deca and other raws this happens so regularly, you can made a decent guess which labs aren't testing their raws before brewing by looking at finished labtests.

I'm having Deca raws tested for heavy metals by Janoshik presently as well, gotta do this at least once for the flat earthers.
deca raw 92 percent.png

See the link below: cosmetics grade does not refer to quality, presumably a clear colour is desirable for some cosmetic products hence the differentiation.
Code:
https://www.makingcosmetics.com/FAQ-What-is-Meant-by-Cosmetic-Grade_ep_223-1.html

From posts in this thread some get slight PIP from 350mg/ml. I've not heard any bad stories (except for one person from UK who was outright allergic/highly intolerant to MCT). Haven't heard about PIP from Deca 300mg/ml at all but given that Deca can be brewed higher than this without causing issues, that's expected.

Note on Deca: You'll see a lot of slightly underdosed 250-300mg Deca labtests around these days due to the raws being 90-92% purity (at Janoshik's, which translates to 98-99% via chinese HPLC) from many factories presently. Both for Deca and other raws this happens so regularly, you can made a decent guess which labs aren't testing their raws before brewing by looking at finished labtests.

I'm having Deca raws tested for heavy metals by Janoshik presently as well, gotta do this at least once for the flat earthers.
View attachment 152076
Thx, a little pip is okay - I see you tested every product, if I order will I get the same batch that got tested?

Thx, a little pip is okay - I see you tested every product, if I order will I get the same batch that got tested?
Yes, you'll get the batch that corresponds to the test report currently visible in the lab report category - should there ever be two different batches of a product available for some reason, I'll make that very clear.

Yes, you'll get the batch that corresponds to the test report currently visible in the lab report category - should there ever be two different batches of a product available for some reason, I'll make that very clear.
Thats really good, then you know what you pay for, thx ;)

took a small order at liska 6 month ago when order minimum was under 100€ Very friendly and super fast answer. Got tracking immidiatly after sending. 3 days later in PO Box. EU to EU

Code:

View attachment 152076
Yep just saw some underdosed Deca. The EQ has been better from what I’ve seen but most Deca has been right at the 10% underdosed mark.

New product: Dianabol 100x25mg for 35€
ccdbol.pngcclabsdbol.png

Yep just saw some underdosed Deca. The EQ has been better from what I’ve seen but most Deca has been right at the 10% underdosed mark.
The EQ issue has been around for so long that everyone caught on. Since you're here already I'll show off some tests I just received from our resident deity Janoshik:
liskalabs Bolde Cyp.pngliskalabs deca.pngliskalabs eq.pngliskalabs silde citrate.png

So only visual effects and nothing else regarding the product? How is the pip on your high concentration products (deca 300/test350)? Usually I get a lot of pip from 350+test products ;)
Test 350 has 0 PIP for me.

Code:

View attachment 152076

Does that mean that deca oils from earlier this month are underdosed?

Test 350 has 0 PIP for me.

Does that mean that deca oils from earlier this month are underdosed?

Guess you didn't check his lab reports section? Underdosed raws doesn't mean underdosed product lol
labdeca300mg.png

Guess you didn't check his lab reports section? Underdosed raws doesn't mean underdosed product lol
By the sheer amount of related questions I receive, I wonder if the lab report category (and other info) is invisible using certain browser or mobile setups as it's on the far right (not politically) and the website isn't mobile compatible (mistakenly thought that wasn't necessary and now it'd be easier to rebuild entirely than retrofit).

I'm considering moving the finished labtests to their respective products and having a separate category for order/payment/shipping information to free up the frontpage for more cat pictures news & promos - the lab report section, despite pulling all raw tests long ago, has once more become so big that it might be slow to load/use for some. All criticism & input regarding the browsing experience is welcome before I change it according to my vision only.

@Sakis89 Testing raws before allows you to use the reported purity to adjust the recipe for an accurately dosed finished product. The raws industry is the most fascinating part of this business to me, from production and distribution to its the perception by the public/community etc.

Testing raws before allows you to use the reported purity to adjust the recipe for an accurately dosed finished product. The raws industry is the most fascinating part of this business to me, from production and distribution to its the perception by the public/community etc.

You just answered my question about raw purities and dosing products, thanks @Liska

By the sheer amount of related questions I receive, I wonder if the lab report category (and other info) is invisible using certain browser or mobile setups as it's on the far right (not politically) and the website isn't mobile compatible (mistakenly thought that wasn't necessary and now it'd be easier to rebuild entirely than retrofit).

I'm considering moving the finished labtests to their respective products and having a separate category for order/payment/shipping information to free up the frontpage for more cat pictures news & promos - the lab report section, despite pulling all raw tests long ago, has once more become so big that it might be slow to load/use for some. All criticism & input regarding the browsing experience is welcome before I change it according to my vision only.

@Sakis89 Testing raws before allows you to use the reported purity to adjust the recipe for an accurately dosed finished product. The raws industry is the most fascinating part of this business to me, from production and distribution to its the perception by the public/community etc.
I’ve noticed this too. I feel like guys miss the lab testing section entirely. Now I’ll just post results in the sources intro thread. Multiple times guys will ask how so and sos product is, meanwhile it’s right there in the lab section.

I was just going to ask this to @Liska if lab analysis purity is on the "Lower end" does that mean the product is underdosed but I see you have to readjust your calculations when making the compound.

Am I correct @Liska ?
While I'm currently testing every batch of every raw compound for this reason, I'll be honest: If you know your source is using a certain factory exclusively and you've verified via testing they've produced a compound at 98%+ purity for ~5 batches on end (Test Prop is a great example of consistent quality), you can skip the raw testing and test the finished product only, the risk:reward (mostly time saved, the cost of testing isn't a concern if you're that many batches into this business) is favourable.

@SkankHunt While I meant the lab report section on my website mostly, I feel we briefly went over this a month ago when AL came up, a centralized, organized website for labtests would be so much easier to browse and point to - while I understand the reason for its existence, the inability to edit Meso posts >30 minutes after posting to correct/add info really invalidates the board completely as a comprehensive information resource.

I am deeply concerned, that i dont see my cats on your frontpage anymore.
But i forgive you in light of the resent Labreport discussion.

We will be watching

small.jpg

Last edited: