Cat Café EU & US domestic

It's called "Cat Cafe", which is synonymous for "Pussy Eatery", and eating pussy is usually pretty sketchy and unsafe. Which makes me think, is this source g2g?? :confused:

Sure sure buddy, its like flat earth buddy: only idiots believe pharmaceuticals (and raws made and distributed in questionable environment) can have heavy metals.....

I might have problems with my english, but for pharm grade I meant actual dietary supplements / drugs made by real pharmaceutical companies that can sell legally in EU.

Here we talk about some shitty calcium supplement (MADE BY SANDOZ! I guess in Switzerland. its a pharma company) not raws from China. Use translator. Its a reputable news site.

Probably could find some more but I guess you will have some reply to how I am a flat earther because I believe some might contain heavy metals.

Jesus why does it seems all online steroid dealers just immature kids?
The thing being we have a small statistic on AAS raws tested for heavy metals and so far none of the samples was contaminated.

The other thing is, that heavy metals are not really employed in AAS manufacture nor are to be expected in any starting materials, imho... unlike among other metals, such as calcium.

Get the HPV vaccine. I feel sorry for your woman if you ain't eating her pussy. Anyway, the goods I got from CC has been good and I think that is the generel concensus in this thread.
I use to eat the pusswah, but then I discovered the red pill. My chivalry died with my simping, as did my pussy eating. But by all means put your mouth all over that yeasty filthy fuckhole. I'd rather suck a dogs taint, probably less bacteria on a dogs taint anyway.

I use to eat the pusswah, but then I discovered the red pill. My chivalry died with my simping, as did my pussy eating. But by all means put your mouth all over that yeasty filthy fuckhole. I'd rather suck a dogs taint, probably less bacteria on a dogs taint anyway.
You do you :p I for one will stick with eating pussy

Hows the stock on the Superdrol atm? Im just waiting for those damn opti's so hopefully you wont get out of stock on mk+SD

As I posted on page 70, I had sent the yellow BB variant of Primobolan 200mg to Janoshik for testing separately. For transparency I've listed the labtest and products separately on the store, pricing this at 70€ per vial, with the downside of it not being eligible for the cat picture promo. I'm starting to feel restricted by that promo in my ability to offer discounts to the entire customerbase, so I might put it on hold for a while as the influx of new applicants have slowed down a lot.
ccprimo200y.pngcclabsprimo200yellow.png

@Zarioh There's no shortage at all. If tracking can be trusted, Optis will be back in stock this week.

As I posted on page 70, I had sent the yellow BB variant of Primobolan 200mg to Janoshik for testing separately. For transparency I've listed the labtest and products separately on the store, pricing this at 70€ per vial, with the downside of it not being eligible for the cat picture promo. I'm starting to feel restricted by that promo in my ability to offer discounts to the entire customerbase, so I might put it on hold for a while as the influx of new applicants have slowed down a lot.
View attachment 152292View attachment 152293

@Zarioh There's no shortage at all. If tracking can be trusted, Optis will be back in stock this week.
Yeh sorry wasnt meant to push on the opti's as you updated us many times, was more asking if you think you would have stock on superdrol+mk for a good while or are they out of stock soon?

Yeh sorry wasnt meant to push on the opti's as you updated us many times, was more asking if you think you would have stock on superdrol+mk for a good while or are they out of stock soon?
There's no chance I'll ever run out of any orals of my own label, although I am out of MK-677 labels until next week. I've been compensating anyone ordering by trying to add a few extra tablets into the already full to the brim containers.

I try to add products in limited stock to the 'limited stock' category on the frontpage and update that almost anytime the quantity diminishes.

There's no chance I'll ever run out of any orals of my own label, although I am out of MK-677 labels until next week. I've been compensating anyone ordering by trying to add a few extra tablets into the already full to the brim containers.

I try to add products in limited stock to the 'limited stock' category on the frontpage and update that almost anytime the quantity diminishes.
Good to hear, nice compensation tho, label doesnt mean anything to the product ;)

View attachment 152292View attachment 152293

Professional photographer with that cat in the background standing on the vial

Any plans for test undecanoate?
Bought raws and castor as a carrier, just waiting on raws to arrive, then raw testing, brewing, finished testing as usual. October release seems realistic, September would need good fortune and that's impossible to come by these days.