Cat Café EU & US domestic

cat tales.png

Todays storytime is mostly focused on problems!

1. Having run out of labelled vials, I've pulled Trest Ace 45mg & the clear version of Primobolan 200mg off the store until my labels ordered an eternity ago finally arrive. Running out of labels for Test E 350mg is inevitable as well at this point, so I'm considering combining despair with discount and putting them on sale unlabelled for a short while.

2. As I never received the bigger part of my peptide order, MT2 will be sold out soon and not be restocked unless my source reappears. While BPC-157 stock will last a while longer, labtested peptides haven't been as popular as I had hoped so what's available currently will be the last of it.

3. I'm switching out the cat picture promo soon but anyone who has been planning to use it can just notify me of their intention for the next week or so and I'll count it as a timely submission.

4. Now here's the big one and I want everyone to perk up your ears and listen properly because this is the wet dream of our resident conspiracy theorists.

Please do not respond if you have nothing constructive to say, I'm posting this to hear opinions of and discuss with members/brewers who know what they are looking at for the purpose of harm reduction.

The Trestolone Enanthate raws I had a batch custom made of by one of the very few labs (I'd be surprised if more than two or three exist) that will do so are pretty bad - factories won't produce them due to lack of popularity, and the story goes that @purplepandalabs was the first to have this synthesized in 2017 but never again due to a lack of popularity:
Code:
https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/purplepandalabs-raw-source.134383828/page-246#post-1980716

Test Report #13376.png

The manufacturer maintains these tested at 98% purity via state accredited chinese HPLC test but even the most wretched whore would achieve 99.9% purity using that method.

Alongside the HPLC test I'm attaching GCMS test pdf files by Janoshik - please note that the impurities shown here are not correctly identified/named, they are the closest matches identified by GCMS (@janoshik please correct me if I'm phrasing this wrong).

I've discussed this with a few brewers I consider the best in this business, and while my initial opinion was that there is no way this can be made into a safely useable product, this doesn't necessarily seem to be true, nor far from the worst Trest E purity that has been brewed into a finished product that seems to have been tolerated well based on the lack of anecdotal horror stories I could find.

That said, I want to hear from as many people experienced on this topic as possible, and I really don't want to hear from any inexperienced newbies - please don't make me regret operating at this level of transparency, and please don't annoy Janoshik with stupid questions either.

Attachments

• 59-14__03082021_2.qgd-08-03-2021-15-20-29.pdf
    95.2 KB · Views: 39
  • blank__03082021_2.qgd-08-03-2021-15-53-56.pdf
    118.5 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
The conclusion is Chinese 99% = 70% in EU :D
There's no correlation between the results due to the difference in testing methods. I've explained the difference to chinese sources many times but the only one who truly understood, tried to make a positive change over there and even helped me translate the explanation into chinese was @Buck Anabolics so I want to express my appreciation of him publically as well.

Serious question, has anyone seen a Chinese lab test below 99% lol? Sounds like bullshit to me.

Serious question, has anyone seen a Chinese lab test below 99% lol? Sounds like bullshit to me.
Plenty to be honest - they're probably not manipulating the results and do try to improve the purity based on them, it's just that they don't (want to) understand that the testing method itself is flawed. Panda has labtests (albeit UPLC by Riven) from various years past on his site still, some way below 99%, here's one example:
Code:
https://www.purplepandalabs.com/goods?code=201707190028054

Anyone tried mk667 from here? Never rly got the hunger effect but i doubt its underdosed or anything , sleep seems amazing on it

View attachment 152396

Todays storytime is mostly focused on problems!

1. Having run out of labelled vials, I've pulled Trest Ace 45mg & the clear version of Primobolan 200mg off the store until my labels ordered an eternity ago finally arrive. Running out of labels for Test E 350mg is inevitable as well at this point, so I'm considering combining despair with discount and putting them on sale unlabelled for a short while.

2. As I never received the bigger part of my peptide order, MT2 will be sold out soon and not be restocked unless my source reappears. While BPC-157 stock will last a while longer, labtested peptides haven't been as popular as I had hoped so what's available currently will be the last of it.

3. I'm switching out the cat picture promo soon but anyone who has been planning to use it can just notify me of their intention for the next week or so and I'll count it as a timely submission.

4. Now here's the big one and I want everyone to perk up your ears and listen properly because this is the wet dream of our resident conspiracy theorists.

Please do not respond if you have nothing constructive to say, I'm posting this to hear opinions of and discuss with members/brewers who know what they are looking at for the purpose of harm reduction.

The Trestolone Enanthate raws I had a batch custom made of by one of the very few labs (I'd be surprised if more than two or three exist) that will do so are pretty bad - factories won't produce them due to lack of popularity, and the story goes that @purplepandalabs was the first to have this synthesized in 2017 but never again due to a lack of popularity:
Code:
https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/purplepandalabs-raw-source.134383828/page-246#post-1980716

View attachment 152411

The manufacturer maintains these tested at 98% purity via state accredited chinese HPLC test but even the most wretched whore would achieve 99.9% purity using that method.

Alongside the HPLC test I'm attaching GCMS test pdf files by Janoshik - please note that the impurities shown here are not correctly identified/named, they are the closest matches identified by GCMS (@janoshik please correct me if I'm phrasing this wrong).

I've discussed this with a few brewers I consider the best in this business, and while my initial opinion was that there is no way this can be made into a safely useable product, this doesn't necessarily seem to be true, nor far from the worst Trest E purity that has been brewed into a finished product that seems to have been tolerated well based on the lack of anecdotal horror stories I could find.

That said, I want to hear from as many people experienced on this topic as possible, and I really don't want to hear from any inexperienced newbies - please don't make me regret operating at this level of transparency, and please don't annoy Janoshik with stupid questions either.
I'm sure there's a trestolone test floating around where it was trest ace and had the same shitty % as that but a decent wedge of it was just trestolone with no ester attached.

Shame, I have a need for trest e in my life.

Is it worth going with them or should i go with pharma?
If you get legit pharma you can do this or go deus.
I think deus is more cheaper than pharma.
Most UGLs have a better quality than pharmacy, have seen a few lab tests where pharma totally fkd up (ex 250mg test e should be and in was 130mg, 20mcg clen should be in 13mcg,..)

Plenty to be honest - they're probably not manipulating the results and do try to improve the purity based on them, it's just that they don't (want to) understand that the testing method itself is flawed. Panda has labtests (albeit UPLC by Riven) from various years past on his site still, some way below 99%, here's one example:
Code:
https://www.purplepandalabs.com/goods?code=201707190028054
That doesn't mean anything either, it's possible that test says 95% and it's entirely possible it's more. Or less. Who knows.

A few years ago I had to explain to Riven that he was being retarded when he put out 85% test for oxandrolone, that it was in fact 98%+, but you don't keep on throwing pearls before swine forever.

Just to underline your point. It's just sheer ineptness.

Very fast communication and expediture, will definitely use again :).View attachment 152430
View attachment 152431
I'm mesmerized by her facial features..what breed is she?

@janoshik I remember talking about Riven's testing long ago - "it doesn't mean anything" summarizes the entirety of their testing rather concisely. There's a strange correlation between raw compounds that regularly differ significantly in test results via your & their testing, and finished gear of these compounds exported from China testing underdosed - a mystery that defies explanation.

I'm mesmerized by her facial features..what breed is she?

@janoshik I remember talking about Riven's testing long ago - "it doesn't mean anything" summarizes the entirety of their testing rather concisely. There's a strange correlation between raw compounds that regularly differ significantly in test results via your & their testing, and finished gear of these compounds exported from China testing underdosed - a mystery that defies explanation.
British Longhair but we get her a summer cut since she's prone to matting.

1629451451019.png