Cat Café EU & US domestic

Do you have a favorite? ... We had a Maine coon and he was the best boy, we miss him very much! But i think my favorite is the Russian blue .. He is the sweetest, softest guy ever! He's independent but when he shows affection he's so sweet! When he goes outside he stays right next to one of us or won't leave the porch lol .. His name fits him perfectly "KittyBoy"

View attachment 152439

1. After receiving further input, I'm going to brew some of the Trest E using some extra precautions and be my own lab cat/rat.

2. I have a bunch of Hilma Biocare products leftover from my UK domestic store days I wish to sell as a bundle due to not really having staff left to fulfill multiple orders. 450€ shipped (UK domestic only) for all of this:
6 x Testosterone Enanthate 250mg/ml (exp. date 02/2022)
18 x Nandrolone Decanoate 250mg/ml (exp. date 10/2022)
1 x Testosterone Propionate 100mg/ml (exp. date 03/2022)
9 x T3 50 x 25mcg (exp. date 04/2022)

3. As selling out of labelled Test E 350mg/ml is imminent, I'm putting these up unlabelled for 25€ instead of 30€ until labels arrive:
View attachment 152440

4. Optitropin kits will be back in stock this weekend and can be shipped starting on Monday. I'm currently doing the math on offering something better than the 150€/kit Meso special of the past.
Thank god finally fking optis are back waited alomst a month, what kind of offer?

View attachment 152439

1. After receiving further input, I'm going to brew some of the Trest E using some extra precautions and be my own lab cat/rat.

2. I have a bunch of Hilma Biocare products leftover from my UK domestic store days I wish to sell as a bundle due to not really having staff left to fulfill multiple orders. 450€ shipped (UK domestic only) for all of this:
6 x Testosterone Enanthate 250mg/ml (exp. date 02/2022)
18 x Nandrolone Decanoate 250mg/ml (exp. date 10/2022)
1 x Testosterone Propionate 100mg/ml (exp. date 03/2022)
9 x T3 50 x 25mcg (exp. date 04/2022)

3. As selling out of labelled Test E 350mg/ml is imminent, I'm putting these up unlabelled for 25€ instead of 30€ until labels arrive:
View attachment 152440

4. Optitropin kits will be back in stock this weekend and can be shipped starting on Monday. I'm currently doing the math on offering something better than the 150€/kit Meso special of the past.
I wish I could order from you just for the vials lol

Btw if I buy bac water and I don't need the whole vial at once, do I have throw the rest away or can I use it as long as it's stored in the fridge?

I always buy 10ml amps at the pharmacy, this stuff you have to throw it away because there is no rubber or something

Btw if I buy bac water and I don't need the whole vial at once, do I have throw the rest away or can I use it as long as it's stored in the fridge?

I always buy 10ml amps at the pharmacy, this stuff you have to throw it away because there is no rubber or something
Throw it away, once opened use it for a month only

@Dr.Leary your boy looks like a velvety mafia boss. All cats are best cat - Maine Coon, Ragdoll, Chartreux, Brexit short hair, Norwegian furfest cat, black cat... get this poster and you'll end up with a long list of favourites:
Code:
https://tica.org/resources/promoting-tica/marketing-materials/file/616-tica-breed-poster

@Streetfighter V4 I keep stalling for the lab report to be posted before I put them on sale officially. I'm currently thinking: one kit - 150€, some kits 145€, many kits 140€. I thought about bringing back the 130€/kit no reship option but I'd have to attach so many strings to it, it may be too much of a headache on either end.

@Dr.Leary your boy looks like a velvety mafia boss. All cats are best cat - Maine Coon, Ragdoll, Chartreux, Brexit short hair, Norwegian furfest cat, black cat... get this poster and you'll end up with a long list of favourites:
Code:
https://tica.org/resources/promoting-tica/marketing-materials/file/616-tica-breed-poster

@Streetfighter V4 I keep stalling for the lab report to be posted before I put them on sale officially. I'm currently thinking: one kit - 150€, some kits 145€, many kits 140€. I thought about bringing back the 130€/kit no reship option but I'd have to attach so many strings to it, it may be too much of a headache on either end.
Please bring back the 130 no reship for some of us its really nice deal especially ur neighbours

so it wont be available for sale today or this week?

Please bring back the 130 no reship for some of us its really nice deal especially ur neighbours

so it wont be available for sale today or this week?
If you're fine buying without knowing the iu/purity/dimer, you can. I don't want to be held responsible if you're unhappy with any of these three values after payment.

As for the 130€ no reship option, it would depend on available stock, to select countries, a minimum of 4 kits and if you order anything else alongside that gets stuck with the no reship tag as well, as extra products could potentially affect the risk of seizure. Every single seizure that has occured (two, both to Scandinavia a long time ago and I believe to have fixed the culprit) has been posted to this thread, and I'd like to keep it this way so for transparency.

If all of that doesn't scare you away, go for it.

New test realised with the French Lab Test team.

Liska always doing good job
18491976-3F8F-48BA-8ABE-B1D6F3D46E2A.jpeg
Primobolan 200mg/ml Catcafé @Liska
Batch number : 01-01-LLY
Exp : 01/2024
result : 206,13 mg/ml (Parfait)

Attachments

• 384C2652-3445-44DD-895F-2F6724E0D111.jpeg
    384C2652-3445-44DD-895F-2F6724E0D111.jpeg
    254.5 KB · Views: 37
@Olofmeister Thank you, just received this as well! That batch (it's the clear version) is still available, I'm just waiting for new labels to be printed for its remainder, which should be available sometime next week finally.

First time ordering (test e. + pct ) proccess was pretty smooth, package came in after 7 days (weekend in between), the stealth package was so good that for a moment i thought I got ripped off (but again it was my first time buying so can't compare).
Overall pretty good experience!

Code:

Did you contact @janoshik to hear when the test would be rdy?