Cat Café EU & US domestic

Here's Opti's post including the test report for the 05/2021 batch:

So 92% purity hgh is the new standard with new testing method?
Jano recently reposted the standard sample lab report (I forgot where), it's in his thread detailing his new testing method as well - unless I'm misunderstand your use of the word standard.

Jano recently reposted the standard sample lab report (I forgot where), it's in his thread detailing his new testing method as well - unless I'm misunderstand your use of the word standard.
I mean for generic hgh, i have seen multiple tests from brands that scored 98+% now score anywhere between 90-96%

I mean for generic hgh, i have seen multiple tests from brands that scored 98+% now score anywhere between 90-96%
There's no correlation between the old and new testing method as the new testing method can detect impurities the old one could not, so two products that both scored 99% via the old method but contained different amounts of previously undetectable impurities may now score 92% and 96% respectively.

Janoshik can't actually tell if a HGH sample he receives is from a pharmaceutical manufacturer or a generic product. If we go by what the samples are labelled/submitted as, some generics have tested better than some pharma, though there are other factors involved in the result (potential degradation comes to mind).

Last edited:
Opti did, as he gets them way earlier being in direct contact with the factory. Last weekend I received half of the kits I preordered - unless the other half arrives in a timely fashion, I might be sold out temporarily inbetween soon.
Ah, I see now. Please forgive the (hopefully understandable) incorrect assumption some of us made.

What are these opti kits? How much comes in the kit?
Respectfully, this information is available on my website, on Opti's website, in my thread, in Opti's thread, and on a big banner to the right.

On the topic however, the return of Optitropin kits and subsequent amount of new customers exclusively ordering 2-3 kits to surpass the minimum may be what finally breaks my T/A, so I'm contemplating either:

1. skewing pricing heavily towards 4+ kits orders
2. not counting them towards the minimum order amount
3. handpicking another trusted EU vendor to sell Optitropin in my stead

None of these are ideal, so I'm open for suggestions.

Respectfully, this information is available on my website, on Opti's website, in my thread, in Opti's thread, and on a big banner to the right.

On the topic however, the return of Optitropin kits and subsequent amount of new customers exclusively ordering 2-3 kits to surpass the minimum may be what finally breaks my T/A, so I'm contemplating either:

1. skewing pricing heavily towards 4+ kits orders
2. not counting them towards the minimum order amount
3. handpicking another trusted EU vendor to sell Optitropin in my stead

None of these are ideal, so I'm open for suggestions.
Do you ship to the US?

Will try today. I'm doing 10 mg eod with a pill cutter.
In terms of efficacy is it the same (half-life)?

That's the most logical think to do (EOD) given they are tiny and all, it's just that it's my preference to "micro-dose" everything for more stable blood levels.