Cat Café EU & US domestic

I wanted to ask you, as well. I see that you carry Deus products. Has their quality been consistent, overall?
Yes - they have high production quality & standards and you can find labtests for each product on the respective shop page:
Code:
https://deuspower.shop/

In other news, some orders will be shipped within 48 rather than 24 hours this week, a lot of small time sinks have added up unfortunately.

Once again, please ensure you have crypto to pay your order within 24h of placing it, please ensure you're sending a sufficient amount (this week 50% of orders placed have been short), please use the order guide on my frontpage.

In order to catch up, I'll no longer reply to questions that are clearly answered on my website (bank transfer / minimum order primarily).

Yes - they have high production quality & standards and you can find labtests for each product on the respective shop page:
Code:
https://deuspower.shop/

In other news, some orders will be shipped within 48 rather than 24 hours this week, a lot of small time sinks have added up unfortunately.

Once again, please ensure you have crypto to pay your order within 24h of placing it, please ensure you're sending a sufficient amount (this week 50% of orders placed have been short), please use the order guide on my frontpage.

In order to catch up, I'll no longer reply to questions that are clearly answered on my website (bank transfer / minimum order primarily).
Excellent. Thank you.

Ordered from Liska earlier this week. Very easy to deal with and product was shipped quickly. I'll update once I have the order but judging by the testing of the products I don't think I'll be having any issues

Fast to ship, great stealth and great customer service. Looking forward to making more purchases in the future and seeing how the inventory evolves :)

1629986603759.png

PSA, since this came up earlier: Due to Optitropin kits being in low stock with no projected restock date, they will no longer be shipped to high risk countries (Switzerland, Scandinavia) since there will be no kits available for a free reship upon seizure, and I don't want to risk getting customers nor myself stuck in that situation.

While I'm trying to delay this until after the ongoing promo, I may need to severely restrict orders or close up shop for a while in September to gain time to work on upgrades, new projects, dote on some cats etc.

@Liska Hello Liska, i received the package a week ago but started using Primo this week, just wanted to say when i saw the package you made me smile and i was laughing whole time unpacking it, the effort that you put in is top notch haha.
Btw if i may ask: got a pip from MCT Primo 200/ml (Probably can't do anymore slin needles that's why gonna switch to 20mm),but do you use MCT from palm oil or coconut? Thanks.

@Radacin A small number of people get PIP from the high concentration of Primo independent of all other variables - this can be migitated by diluting it down to 100-150mg/ml, depending on the severity of yours. You can find a couple of anecdotes regarding this problem searching this thread for Primo or PIP. As for your MCT question, I can guess why you're asking, it's coconut and I'll have to look into the allergen protein removal aspect.

PSA, since this came up earlier: Due to Optitropin kits being in low stock with no projected restock date, they will no longer be shipped to high risk countries (Switzerland, Scandinavia) since there will be no kits available for a free reship upon seizure, and I don't want to risk getting customers nor myself stuck in that situation.

While I'm trying to delay this until after the ongoing promo, I may need to severely restrict orders or close up shop for a while in September to gain time to work on upgrades, new projects, dote on some cats etc.
Let's cooperate for the swiss guys. Drivin everyday to Switzerland so I can do swiss to swiss service and they will pass no border control. #luvswiss

Liska is suffering from success

@Radacin A small number of people get PIP from the high concentration of Primo independent of all other variables - this can be migitated by diluting it down to 100-150mg/ml, depending on the severity of yours. You can find a couple of anecdotes regarding this problem searching this thread for Primo or PIP. As for your MCT question, I can guess why you're asking, it's coconut and I'll have to look into the allergen protein removal aspect.
Yeah i understand, i got 2 vials of Primo 100mg/ml just in case if i don't tolerate Primo at 200mg/ml, but gonna give one more week with 20mm needles instead of slin ones, possible that it is not deep enough. And yeah that's what i wanted to ask about MCT, thanks for the info Liska, appreciate it.

Yeah i understand, i got 2 vials of Primo 100mg/ml just in case if i don't tolerate Primo at 200mg/ml, but gonna give one more week with 20mm needles instead of slin ones, possible that it is not deep enough. And yeah that's what i wanted to ask about MCT, thanks for the info Liska, appreciate it.

I reported earlier in this thread about PIP with 200mg/ml Primo. I have another vial and strangely no PIP with this one. Almost the whole vial gone already.