Cat Café EU & US domestic

Which solvents are we talking? I will say if i get an inflammatory response
Liska mentioned here that he had Jano the reverse engineer the DHB recipe, so I blindly assumed that if he had a recipe without Guaicol nor EO, he would not have made the above statement regarding the concentration of 100mg/1ml.
I apologise if I made a wrong assumption based on the above statement but stand behind my statement that there needs to be more transparency which includes putting every ingredient on the label AND the website.

Yes, Modafinil is sold out and Armodafinil will be sold out next week as well most likely.
Thanks for letting me/us know, will those be back in stock soon or is there another shortage like with the DHTs? :eek:

Last edited:
Liska mentioned here that he had Jano the reverse engineer the DHB recipe, so I blindly assumed that if he had a recipe without Guaicol nor EO, he would not have made the above statement regarding the concentration of 100mg/1ml.
I apologise if I made a wrong assumption based on the above statement but stand behind my statement that there needs to be more transparency which includes putting every ingredient on the label AND the website.

Thanks for letting me/us know, will those be back in stock soon or is there another shortage like with the DHTs? :eek:
I mean this kindly: Try to relax (or lower the tren) a bit, you're all over the place recently. Meso is currently drowning in misinformation, misinterpretations and conspiracy theories, so I'd like to keep at least my little kočičí kavárna level-headed for all that seek shelter from the mad hatters and march hares spilling their tea outside.

I’m sure this has been asked 100 times, but I’m too lazy to read a ton of pages back right now. Are you ever going to ship international? Like to the US for example?

Edit: or do you already and I’m really that lazy lol

Last edited:
I’m sure this has been asked 100 times, but I’m too lazy to read a ton of pages back right now. Are you ever going to ship international? Like to the US for example?

Edit: or do you already and I’m really that lazy lol
I've taken a handful of international requests to test my stealth but I'm done with that for now. I really hope I get that koala picture!

I've taken a handful of international requests to test my stealth but I'm done with that for now. I really hope I get that koala picture!
What!? I would’ve loved to get in on that. Maybe next time.

Theree a huge abundance of modafinil

news.png

All orders placed after now will be shipped on Friday earliest. I'll take this time to post up some harsher rules regarding orders on the website as a small amount of customers are stealing a large amount of time away from others by being total Karens.

All questions I've been ignoring I'm either uncertain about or lead down some rabbit hole I'd like to stay out of. I'll post a big juicy steak update once all orders paid for have been shipped!

Is it so hard to place an order and pay for it?
This week I've already spent four hours disassembling stealth & packaging (none of that can be reused) for orders not paid for in a timely manner, as well as customers wanting to change their order around substantially long after initial placement, which also means all the packaging & time spent go into the trash.

As the majority of customers are lovely, read the order guidelines on the website and deserve the best service possible, it's my responsibility to prevent the few bad apples from messing it up for the good ones.

This week I've already spent four hours disassembling stealth & packaging (none of that can be reused) for orders not paid for in a timely manner, as well as customers wanting to change their order around substantially long after initial placement, which also means all the packaging & time spent go into the trash.

As the majority of customers are lovely, read the order guidelines on the website and deserve the best service possible, it's my responsibility to prevent the few bad apples from messing it up for the good ones.
Yo brother I told you either you go bulk only or either you skim some customer. Dunno what's wrong and also why u prepare package before they pay... Seems stupid