Cat Café EU & US domestic

His L-carn is close to painless and absorbs quick

I was thinking about trying it, seen some Chase Irons videos on YT praising it a lot. (Going to make an order in the next days). Whats the protocol for l carnitine? 500mg daily? I read around it should be used with insulin to get better results. Is it bro science or the right way to do it?

BTW, @Liska , when test E 250mg/ml will be in stock?

BTW, @Liska , when test E 250mg/ml will be in stock?
Once I can get more labels for it - my previous source for these is no longer an option, so it will take a few weeks unfortunately. I've kept Test C at the promo price of 22€ per vial to make up for this.

Labels for Primo 200mg, Test E 350mg Test Acetate 100mg, Trestolone 50mg (which I renamed 45mg after seeing two labtests) and MK-677 are back at least, but I'm unhappy with the transparent parts of the labels, which is why I'm switching printers.

I’d say it’s 50/50 between labs doing 100 and 200. If the lab knows what they are doing, 200 should not have significantly more PIP than 100.
Some people get PIP from the high concentration of Primobolan itself irrespective of the rest of the recipe, which doesn't differ substantially between these concentrations actually.

Some people get PIP from the high concentration of Primobolan itself irrespective of the rest of the recipe, which doesn't differ substantially between these concentrations actually.
Interesting. I’m sure there are always outliers, I just figured it was from sources sneaking in potent solvents.

Interesting. I’m sure there are always outliers, I just figured it was from sources sneaking in potent solvents.
While no extra solvents are needed for Primo at 200mg, generally speaking it depends on your climate/season what concentration/recipe you can use - I've had a few US recipes crash on me due to the colder climate in EU, and some clever brewers even adjust recipes for the winter to resist crashing!

@Liska quick question; Proviron in the future?
Yes, but Proviron raws will remain rare for a while, so everyone that really likes the compound is best advised to buy whatever leftover stock your trusted sources have remaining, as it's not unthinkable for raws to remain unavailable for the rest of the year.

Yes, but Proviron raws will remain rare for a while, so everyone that really likes the compound is best advised to buy whatever leftover stock your trusted sources have remaining, as it's not unthinkable for raws to remain unavailable for the rest of the year.
Oh ffs. That means my low grade proviron source is probably crap

Oh ffs. That means my low grade proviron source is probably crap
Ask them for both raw and finished test results ideally - talked to a raws source today who was offered a small batch of Proviron from a small factory, which their testing showed to be Testosterone Base. Due to Proviron's present rarity, this does mean no reputable source would ship these out of China untested, which I'm quite thankful for.

Live Tracking is the worst humanity ever created. Cmon you shitty dot on a map, you havent moved in 12h dont let me wait till monday. hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggg